First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BBQLOVER

Nashville, TN

#23 Mar 24, 2009
Love the food and it was priced reasonably and the people were really friendly. i would definately recommend it.
why

Nashville, TN

#24 Mar 25, 2009
Why? Why is all this happening? Do you think this is of God? do you think He is pleased? What about you Jimmie, do you think God is pleased with how you have handeled this? All you have to do is admit your wrongdoing and take control of those you have allowed to speak untruths in your name. Why? Why? Why won't you let the Holy Spirit lead you to repentance and forgiveness. the people you have hurt and wronged love you and have stood behind you and your vision for years. They have suffered for you and for Highlands. What are you willing to do? What would God have you do? i don't believe that continuing to live and cover up is his plan. Do something before this goes on any farther and there is nothing left but an empty building on the hill and memories of what could have been. NO ONE can do anything except you. It is ALL on you. consider your next move wisely. PRAY! and then listen to what God says, not what your flesh says or not what those around you say. This is all between you and GOd! If you don't answer now you will later.
herewegoagain

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Mar 25, 2009
page 42 post #847 on the highlands fellowship topix can explain whats going on with highlands.
ontheedge

Nashville, TN

#26 Mar 25, 2009
Isn't Brent Stuart the youth pastor there? Do you think he knows all this? why have some of the staff spoken out in their own names like Mr Mckenna was willing to? These pastors that are there and remaining silent are not going to be found blameless. they will have to answer, Why didn't you stand up for me? Why did you let evil get a foothold? did you not trust me to take care of you and your families? So you believe me? Do you REALLY BELIEVE me?
Thinker

Rocky Mount, VA

#27 Mar 25, 2009
Some of you people are SICK!
just me

United States

#28 Mar 26, 2009
ontheedge wrote:
Isn't Brent Stuart the youth pastor there? Do you think he knows all this? why have some of the staff spoken out in their own names like Mr Mckenna was willing to? These pastors that are there and remaining silent are not going to be found blameless. they will have to answer, Why didn't you stand up for me? Why did you let evil get a foothold? did you not trust me to take care of you and your families? So you believe me? Do you REALLY BELIEVE me?
I don't know if he is a pastor or not ( because they have a pastor for everything but I'm sure he knows about what has happpened because his father, Mike Stuart, was a part of all this mess. How can this family act like such christians when Mike and LaDonna don't even have anything to do with his only brother, and especially his brothers wife and girls. How can this be!! I think LaDonna has always acted like she was such a sweet person on the outside but is a two faced person like most of the highlands so called Pastors!!
Informed Parent

Abingdon, VA

#29 Mar 26, 2009
My child brought home a video where Brent Stuard spoke to the youth at Highlands. It seem to be a video to show how and who he is. In it he picked up a video of “Scar Face” with Al Patchinno, and he said it was his favorite move. Now why is a Youth Pastor telling our children that his favorite movie is one that indorses the use of drugs, abuse of women, and almost every other word used is F-this, F-that, F-you and mother f-er?
Blah Blah BLah

Bristol, VA

#30 Mar 26, 2009
Informed Parent wrote:
My child brought home a video where Brent Stuard spoke to the youth at Highlands. It seem to be a video to show how and who he is. In it he picked up a video of “Scar Face” with Al Patchinno, and he said it was his favorite move. Now why is a Youth Pastor telling our children that his favorite movie is one that indorses the use of drugs, abuse of women, and almost every other word used is F-this, F-that, F-you and mother f-er?
Ok, so you people go from Jimmie, To Stacy, To Bill, To Donna Puckett, To The Stuarts, Why, Why, Why in the world do you think God has given you the right to stone these people in a public forum!!!!

You all are evil, look at what satan has done through you, your a modern day Pharisees, every aspect of your words resembles a Pharisee and I refuse to stand by and not call you out for who you are.
Abingdon citizen

Nashville, TN

#31 Mar 27, 2009
Well i see from alot of post that have been made in the last few days something must be going on out on the hill. did jimmie thrown someone out of the church and publically humiliated someone? this is just wrong. I didn't know things like this happened in our little community of Abingdon. the business community is concerned about this high profile church and the things going on there that could have a very negative effect on the community.
Question

Knoxville, TN

#32 Sep 25, 2012
3 years later and all these things continue to happen. Pastors change weekly and Jimmie has moved on to serve Rick Warren. Apostate church.....just sayin'!
Caring People

Strawberry Plains, TN

#33 Sep 25, 2012
This makes me tired just to read it. What a mess, scarey to think this goes on so close to us. This is not what church is about. God would not be pleased. Get out while you still have time, if not....don't drink the kool aid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mode Says Cut Down On The Ian Lane Threads 7 min Landowner 7
attention highlands trailer park members 12 min Capella 5
Rabid Dogs on Ian Lane 14 min Lives on Ian 11
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 23 min Quills 55,074
Fatboy in denial 4 hr Lives on Ian 3
browns pantry (May '12) 6 hr smoking 75
True Life 12 hr Rev Donnie Hoskin... 8

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance