Standing Proud

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Your right, Heaven can wait!? Heaven will be Heaven with or without you. BUT, Hell will be Hell with or without you too. Really tired of you putting our GOD down. Your really going to far, but you will answer to my GOD. Your not hurting anyone but yourself
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
The same could be said for Jesus Christ. Yeah there is documentation saying he did exist but does that mean he was all powerful and all knowing or even the son of "god"? No it doesn't. I'm not wishing for anything just stating that there's a much better chance that it's nature over nurture. And for anybody to abort a pregnancy because anything other than a life threatening illness or rape etc etc is sickening. Your supposed savior blessed you with this child why not raise it. You are going against his will. Honestly religions just make me sick. Most people would tell me I'm going to hell because I don't believe and I can promise you I'm a better person than 99% of the people you know. I don't want to go anywhere I'm not welcome so heaven can wait.
Dee

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

ok wrote:
<quoted text>
The same could be said for Jesus Christ. Yeah there is documentation saying he did exist but does that mean he was all powerful and all knowing or even the son of "god"? No it doesn't. I'm not wishing for anything just stating that there's a much better chance that it's nature over nurture. And for anybody to abort a pregnancy because anything other than a life threatening illness or rape etc etc is sickening. Your supposed savior blessed you with this child why not raise it. You are going against his will. Honestly religions just make me sick. Most people would tell me I'm going to hell because I don't believe and I can promise you I'm a better person than 99% of the people you know. I don't want to go anywhere I'm not welcome so heaven can wait.
Why can you not argue anything without insulting my religion? NOT ONCE in my entire post did I bash gays, you, or insinuate in any way that I would have an abortion if it could be proved that my child was gay. I simply gave a logical explanation for why the gay gene has not been proven to exist. Have you ever thought that some people's object to gay marriage may not be the bible? I assure there are some people who do not argue against gay marriage based on theology, but on their own life experience.
ok

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Dee wrote:
<quoted text>Why can you not argue anything without insulting my religion? NOT ONCE in my entire post did I bash gays, you, or insinuate in any way that I would have an abortion if it could be proved that my child was gay. I simply gave a logical explanation for why the gay gene has not been proven to exist. Have you ever thought that some people's object to gay marriage may not be the bible? I assure there are some people who do not argue against gay marriage based on theology, but on their own life experience.
it's a forum I can insult anything I want to. Let me go support chikfila like the rest of you so can send more money to Antigay organizations. And to Standing Proud, I've slept well for 25 years and will for several more. I have to put up with Christian malarkey everyday so why can you deal with gay rights? Get over yourself.
Dee

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

ok wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a forum I can insult anything I want to. Let me go support chikfila like the rest of you so can send more money to Antigay organizations. And to Standing Proud, I've slept well for 25 years and will for several more. I have to put up with Christian malarkey everyday so why can you deal with gay rights? Get over yourself.
So, you can insult people on an anonymous website but not directly. I understand, it takes fortitude to say it to someone's face.
When you can answer a question without ranting, I will believe you to be 25. I am 29 and can answer a question like an adult both on this forum and in public. Take a deep breath and think before you reply and then we might be on the same playing field.
ok

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Dee wrote:
<quoted text>So, you can insult people on an anonymous website but not directly. I understand, it takes fortitude to say it to someone's face.
When you can answer a question without ranting, I will believe you to be 25. I am 29 and can answer a question like an adult both on this forum and in public. Take a deep breath and think before you reply and then we might be on the same playing field.
I would have no problem saying this to your face.
Dee

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

ok wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have no problem saying this to your face.
Good, I am glad you have some backbone. Moreover, I congratulate for abstaining from ranting!
Dennis

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Praise God , people stood up against gays. How awesome to eat at chick fil a and see all the people come out to support one woman , one man marriage. this is God's plan for marriage . Christians , I hope it does not stop here . Stand up for what you believe on topix and in public.We have the right to do this . Some people stood in line for hours.
slingshot

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Causing Trouble wrote:
I say we go kick the shit out of some of them queers to celebrate chick fil a. The bible says it's ok to kill them don't it?
Nope the Bible does not say it is ok to kill and one.(ten commandments). If you take a look at Sodum and Gamora, Pompeii, or the flood of Noah's day, God took care of those situations, and yes I know Pompeii is not mentioned in the Bible, but do a little studying and you will see what I'm talking about. I am a Bible beliver and must tell you all, the Bible does not teach that anyone other than Christ has or will ever go to heaven. Why do you think Christ in the model prayer instructs us to pray " thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth. The Bible teaches that God's kingdom is coming here, God's will is going to be done here just the same as in heaven. The kingdom is taught through out the Bible. Read rev.c11 v15. I know this is not on topic and I do apologize for that. I just felt it important.
MANANDWOMAN

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

I can prove that marriage is only meant for a man and a woman. THEY CAN PROCREATE and life will go on. Now let's see homosexuals pull that little miracle off. They can't! Where did these homosexuals come from?- a man and a woman! Not a man and man or a woman and woman! They can stand up and scream about their rights all they want but this fact will never change!
Well

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

MANANDWOMAN wrote:
I can prove that marriage is only meant for a man and a woman. THEY CAN PROCREATE and life will go on. Now let's see homosexuals pull that little miracle off. They can't! Where did these homosexuals come from?- a man and a woman! Not a man and man or a woman and woman! They can stand up and scream about their rights all they want but this fact will never change!
If you wanna use that argument, should infertile male/female couples be allowed to get married? Or couples who just don't like or want children? Sorry but there will always be plenty of people breeding to make up for the ones who can't or choose not to.
MrOwl

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

MANANDWOMAN, do you enjoy talking to a fence post? To the majority Christians are only fit to throw to the lions!!!
Zach

Julian, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Standing Proud wrote:
<quoted text>O my friend, a true CHRISTIAN is not miserable! only those that claim to be something they are not. I have to deal with some who chose the homosexual lifestyle, yes they are nice people, BUT, I dont agree with their lifestyle, you are so judgemental, my friend. Be careful, for you are the judgemental one!!
People don't "Choose" to be gay. I don't think you ever woke up and decided to be straight.
Zach

Julian, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

What's in it for any of you if someone is gay. It's not bothering you in anyway.
ok

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Zach wrote:
What's in it for any of you if someone is gay. It's not bothering you in anyway.
It's going against their "religious" beliefs.
what

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

BEING GAY IS A CHOICE. CANT CALL IT GAY, BECAUSE GAY MEANS HAPPY, SO I CALL IT ANOTHER WORD, SEE IF YOU CAN GUESS WHAT IT IS???
Zach wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't "Choose" to be gay. I don't think you ever woke up and decided to be straight.
boom

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

what wrote:
<quoted text>BEING GAY IS A CHOICE. CANT CALL IT GAY, BECAUSE GAY MEANS HAPPY, SO I CALL IT ANOTHER WORD, SEE IF YOU CAN GUESS WHAT IT IS???
you're gay
flower girl

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

i love their chikcen
what
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

YOUR NUTS!!!
boom wrote:
<quoted text>
you're gay
boom
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

what wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR NUTS!!!
You are 100% gay.
what

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!! IF IN YOUR VOCABULARY "GAY" MEANS HAPPY THEN INDEED YOUR RIGHT, BUT IF IT MEANS "QUEER" IN YOUR VOCABULARY, WHICH YOUR OBVIOUSLY SO NARROW MINDED, IM SURE IT DOES, YOUR DEFINITLY 100% NUTS, ARE YOU GAY OR QUEER???
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahah
boom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah 18 min same 1,113
attractive ppl 2 hr Just saying 6
Is Shannon and Mike divorcing? 3 hr In the Know 2
abingdon little league baseball 19 hr the one 43
worst mother s in abingdon? 19 hr funk 18
Dr. William M. Handy 22 hr In the Know 8
Downtown Mural 23 hr joclo 50

Search the Abingdon Forum:
•••
•••