I need Ghost storys!!
whats it 2 ya

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jan 17, 2013
I am going to make a book and I need all of the true Ghost story's around Abingdon!!
Principle

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2013
There's a great one and it can be foind online about bristol. The graveyard is up ona hill. I can help you find it. The first time I heard it, it was on the radio and then I saw it again online after telling a friend about it. Here's the short version. A black woman while she was alive used to sit in the graveyard at night and simly yell"VOODOO"...

Well, one night a cop working 3rd shift (there was only one in those days) went patrolling the graveyard. It was after the woman had died. He swears that the woman appeared on the hood of his car screaming voodoo. He retired some 21 years later and he swore all the way to his death that it occurred. He never worked that shift again either. You can find it online. Ill try to find the link
<3

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Principle wrote:
There's a great one and it can be foind online about bristol. The graveyard is up ona hill. I can help you find it. The first time I heard it, it was on the radio and then I saw it again online after telling a friend about it. Here's the short version. A black woman while she was alive used to sit in the graveyard at night and simly yell"VOODOO"...

Well, one night a cop working 3rd shift (there was only one in those days) went patrolling the graveyard. It was after the woman had died. He swears that the woman appeared on the hood of his car screaming voodoo. He retired some 21 years later and he swore all the way to his death that it occurred. He never worked that shift again either. You can find it online. Ill try to find the link
That would be AWESOME!!
<3

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Principle wrote:

Do you know anymore?
Principle

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Look, I'm not a ghost fanatic. But there has always been ghosts at my house. They had to tear down a church to build my house. The driveway goes up beside a zz200'year old driveway that has all the people buried in it that went to that church. Te last thing that happened. And it really happened, is a guitar leaned against the wall was hurled about 5 feet thru the air....honestly.....

Now, if you want the best one and it has activity constantly, it's an historic home right there in abingdon. Te founder of Barter, don't know his name.....people see crap all the time...I know one woman personally who has seen things......no joke......they have had paranormal teams......it's EXTREMELY ACTIVE.... You can find the voodoo one online...it's there and it's true and it happened.....the voodoo lady
<3

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Principle wrote:
Look, I'm not a ghost fanatic. But there has always been ghosts at my house. They had to tear down a church to build my house. The driveway goes up beside a zz200'year old driveway that has all the people buried in it that went to that church. Te last thing that happened. And it really happened, is a guitar leaned against the wall was hurled about 5 feet thru the air....honestly.....

Now, if you want the best one and it has activity constantly, it's an historic home right there in abingdon. Te founder of Barter, don't know his name.....people see crap all the time...I know one woman personally who has seen things......no joke......they have had paranormal teams......it's EXTREMELY ACTIVE.... You can find the voodoo one online...it's there and it's true and it happened.....the voodoo lady
I love ghost!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kurt Pomrenke 53 min Awful ... 75
Hell of a place to live 1 hr Awful ... 12
Lawyer Arrested? 3 hr Lauren 22
dcse 3 hr Mark mark 2
Ciera Reichenbach 10 hr Buggs 18
James Moyer 14 hr Rev Donnie Hoskin... 6
Love is real 14 hr Free-spirit 3

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance