dentist in Abingdon
RDA

Abingdon, VA

#1 May 10, 2012
any suggestions?
The Baron

Brentwood, TN

#2 May 10, 2012
Brown Dental Group does a great job. So does Greg Owens.
Be Careful

Abingdon, VA

#3 May 11, 2012
I know one who will fill teeth that don't need filling..........

Look at their past business reputation before choosing
hicktown_yeah

Bristol, VA

#4 May 11, 2012
test
motoer

United States

#5 May 11, 2012
hicktown_yeah wrote:
test
?
help

Wise, VA

#6 Nov 15, 2012
motoer wrote:
<quoted text>
?
need help finding out where crystal miller scott works at a pediatrician office if that is even true she told me i really need to know

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Dr. Carla Keene on Route 19 is really good to.
Frannie

Ashburn, VA

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Agree that Brown Dental is good. I would not recommend Gentle Family Dentistry on Lee highway. They routinely charge more than the contracted rate with the insurance company, then give patients a hard time when requesting a refund. Also Dr. Amburgey has left them and started his own practice in Chilhowie. Dr. Amburgey is an excellent dentist.
KNN008

Bristol, VA

#9 Nov 30, 2012
I really like Dr. French Moore III in Abingdon. He and his staff are always so nice and very professional. He is always up to date on the latest technology in his office. I was in there this past week for my routine cleaning and seen that they now offer "pain free shots" for fillings. Looked pretty cool to me! I highly recommend Dr. Moore!
calebhart54

Wilmington, DE

#10 Apr 30, 2015
Have you tried asking your friends and neighbors in the area? Everybody goes to the dentist, so I'm sure you have a handful of referrals in no time. I like to go by word of mouth when finding a service. It's usually a pretty reliable way of finding someone who will treat your right. http://www.pacificavedental.com/index.asp...
just saying

Jonesborough, TN

#11 May 10, 2015
Dr. Ronnie Brown is the best.
Lisa

Bristol, VA

#12 May 11, 2015
I wouldn't recommend Gentle Family Dentistry either. The whole staff is very rude and I had the exact same issue as Franny above.
However, Dr. Carla Keene is amazing! Everyone is so nice and she does an amazing job!
mater

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2015
medicman1977 wrote:
Dr. Carla Keene on Route 19 is really good to.
Shes very sexy too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 20 min Quills 63,243
Grandma is a C unt 55 min lol 7
Gobble gobble!!! 1 hr Meet Me At Waffle... 7
Sharon (wise) Neely 1 hr Brittany 14
Kurt Pomrenke 1 hr Brittany 56
Thank God Ian Lane will be gone 3 hr Fat Man on Ian Lane 8
Old men with younger women 4 hr You Bout Stupid 11

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance