Lowe's in Abingdon
Bridget

Bluff City, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2009
I kinda like the idea of having a Lowe's in Abingdon. Won't need so much gasoline driving to Exit 7...although I will anyway for the other stores there. Someone said Lowe's is leaving Exit 7. Is that right?? Can Lowe's succeed with the small communities in this area? There's not as many communities with money. Is there? What do you think?
concerned2000

Hodgenville, KY

#2 Nov 16, 2009
yep very much
Brutus

Gladys, VA

#3 Nov 16, 2009
When is the store going to open?
Modernize Abingdon

Abingdon, VA

#4 Nov 16, 2009
No, Lowes is not leaving exit 7. Yes it can succeed in a small community like Abingdon. It isn't just serving the Abingdon area. It will serve the Glade/Meadowview area, Damacus, Abingdon and Lebanon and Chilhowie at times. More people have money than people put on. I was just in a section of the Holston school district with a Meadowview address and the houses where noless than 250,000 dollar homes. This area could support a lot more if our board of supervisors would allow it. We need new poeple in those postions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 40 min Sundog512 56,883
greensprings fire hall 7 hr preacher man 23
Nikki snead 10 hr Truth 20
Enron Ed Gillispie 11 hr Joe Denver 61
Fat man on Ian Lane 15 hr Fat Man on Ian Lane 45
Fat woman in red car on Ian Lane 15 hr Fat Man on Ian Lane 12
Who did I see on Ian Lane? 15 hr Fat Man on Ian Lane 19

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance