First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anewhead

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 31, 2012
Does anyone know the skinny red head at Taco Bell in Abingdon..Is she as good as she looks
Hedbanz

Bristol, VA

#2 Jun 3, 2012
I think I'm the skinny red head! Im the only red head at taco bell. Don't know how good I am! lol
skinny1

Nebo, NC

#3 Jun 7, 2012
How old is she?
Anewhead

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Well if you are ,would love to meet you sometimes beautiful....that is if you are not in a relationship
Hedbanz

Bristol, VA

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Have not been on here in a while. Probably forgot all about me by now. But thanks for the compliment. I am at work all the time during the day. I just ended a relationship. Not really looking to get into another one, but always love meeting new people. So if you are ever back in town, stop by and let me know who you are!
hey

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2012
Hedbanz wrote:
Have not been on here in a while. Probably forgot all about me by now. But thanks for the compliment. I am at work all the time during the day. I just ended a relationship. Not really looking to get into another one, but always love meeting new people. So if you are ever back in town, stop by and let me know who you are!
ok but i am married would u b interested in a fling kind of thong
Dodge

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Who is the good looking brunette that works in the drive threw i went there earlier today and she was working shes quite nice also.
ace0spades

Bassett, VA

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Dodge wrote:
Who is the good looking brunette that works in the drive threw i went there earlier today and she was working shes quite nice also.
I think her name is Martha. She is a cutie!
taco lover

Bassett, VA

#9 Jul 24, 2012
ace0spades wrote:
<quoted text>
I think her name is Martha. She is a cutie!
It is Martha Salyer.........
ridnlow

Antioch, TN

#10 Jul 24, 2012
yeah that martha girl is one beautiful girl i see her all the time when i go there for lunch i eat there pretty much everyday id put some of my hot sauce on her and eat her up lol if see this martha haha u prolly know who i am
Joe Blow

Abingdon, VA

#11 Jul 25, 2012
ridnlow wrote:
id put some of my hot sauce on her and eat her up
Way to keep it classy guy. I'm sure she knows who you are.
Juju

Clover, SC

#12 Jul 25, 2012
ridnlow wrote:
yeah that martha girl is one beautiful girl i see her all the time when i go there for lunch i eat there pretty much everyday id put some of my hot sauce on her and eat her up lol if see this martha haha u prolly know who i am
Who are you? Lo
llo

Antioch, TN

#13 Jul 27, 2012
who are you juju
Juju

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2012
Im a friend of Martha's.
crush

Socorro, NM

#15 Jul 29, 2012
who is the red head at food city all the time. she looks like the girl in the spiderman movie some what. So pretty =)
about time

Abingdon, VA

#16 Jul 30, 2012
I think her name is Shannan or Shanna. I agree she is really pretty but im not sure she is of age so becareful what your dreaming
oneonone

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2012
When does that martha work again? Does anyone know??
haha

Antioch, TN

#18 Aug 7, 2012
im sure martha is already taken so dont waste your time dudes
haha

Antioch, TN

#19 Aug 7, 2012
and juju or whatever why would you want to know who i am if your just her friend i didnt say i wanted to put hot sause on you unless your sexy like her
Stinky Pete

Wake Forest, NC

#20 Aug 8, 2012
I have dated everyone at Taco Bell -- including the fat azz manager. She gives me free chalupas, bozos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abingdon Police 5 hr Lol 26
where are all the good pokemons?? 6 hr Littlebunnylulu 10
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 8 hr Eternal truth 29,038
Mandie anderson (Jan '14) 13 hr Galliher 123
Abingdon moose Jul 23 Matt 38
BVU Stacy Pomerenke Thread Removed???? Jul 22 ??? 301
looking for tim (Dec '15) Jul 22 I know 10

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance