Mortgage companies
new home buyer

Abingdon, VA

#1 Nov 6, 2009
I'm in the process of looking for a new home in the Abingdon area, does anyone know of a good mortgage company? I've heard of Equity Services and a newer company named Network Funding. Any thoughts on who I should use.
Thanks
a mom

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2009
Equity Services is a great place and they will do everything they can do to help you. Good Luck!
swvagirl

Castlewood, VA

#3 Nov 18, 2009
I used equity services, and like most companies they sold my mortgage to suntrust mortgage, but I have no complaints. Most people wouldn't work that hard to help a 22 year old girl buy a house.
Plug for Rachel

Bristol, VA

#4 Nov 19, 2009
You can't go wrong with equity; ask for rachel.
a mom

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2009
Mitzi and Rachel are both great people in there. I know they will do anything they can to help you. best of luck to you.
Rachel is the Gal

Roanoke, VA

#6 Dec 6, 2009
She's got a great personality, and is ready to make it work for all her customers.
try

United States

#7 May 19, 2010
Me and my husband went through access mortage they have an office in Tazewell they may also have one closer to you. Ask to talk to Lenny Wright he's cool but Tim is great too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tri county idiot on Rosedown Lane 2 hr Grandma 5
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 3 hr Eternal truth 50,496
Will Kurt Pomrenke or Faith Esposito be next? (Sep '16) 6 hr Sure Nuff 101
What's With Republicans And Bathroom Stalls? 11 hr Yellow Dog Democrat 2
Drs who will actually give pain meds (Jul '13) 18 hr kya43 40
trump is putting us all in jeopardy Mon Dump Liberals 153
Genia messer Sun kinsey 16

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance