Abingdon Health and Rehab Nursing Home

Abingdon Health and Rehab Nursing Home

Posted in the Abingdon Forum

slimm

Lexington, VA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
I hear a nurse got caught stealing medications from patients and was arrested. Is that true?
who

Abingdon, VA

#2 Mar 17, 2013
who was it?
Dude

Abingdon, VA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
You shouldn't put a name on here unless you know it's true. Initials, maybe.
welll

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Dude wrote:
You shouldn't put a name on here unless you know it's true. Initials, maybe.
I hear that place should be shut down, but it is new right???
bird brain

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 18, 2013
welll wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that place should be shut down, but it is new right???
This area doesn't have jobs the way it is and you think it should be shut down? What an idiot.
exdtown

Ashburn, VA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
To figure out whom it was look at what jobs they are needing its not rocket science..
Who

Bristol, VA

#7 Mar 19, 2013
exdtown wrote:
To figure out whom it was look at what jobs they are needing its not rocket science..
Well that's a great idea if it was one position involved. It said "a nurse" in which case I would assume that a place that large would have more than one. I'm not a rocket scientist but I think your assessment of the situation is lacking.
In the Know

Knoxville, TN

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Yes sadly it is true. It was the director of nurses
exdtown

Shenandoah, VA

#9 Mar 20, 2013
http://abingdon-rehab.com/employment/career-o... like i said its not rocket science.
Who

Bristol, VA

#10 Mar 20, 2013
exdtown wrote:
http://abingdon-rehab.com/empl oyment/career-opportunities/ like i said its not rocket science.
Don't be a dick - that's not the only job opening posted. What's your porblem anuway?
Who

Bristol, VA

#11 Mar 20, 2013
correction "any" way
exdtown

Shenandoah, VA

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Wasn't trying to be an dick. however an CNA cant give drugs so that only leaves one person.
who

Bristol, VA

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Can't give them, could steal them.
heyyy

Lexington, VA

#14 Mar 21, 2013
In the Know wrote:
Yes sadly it is true. It was the director of nurses
So not just a nurse, but the head / role model nurse....lol
wondering

Bristol, VA

#15 Mar 21, 2013
heyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
So not just a nurse, but the head / role model nurse....lol
Pretty sad.
Intheno

Bristol, VA

#16 Mar 24, 2013
I predict there will be more there that run into similar problems, possibly already have but fogged by the "drugs" don't even know it yet. You don't mess around with this kind of stuff. If you are stupid enough to do this you need to realize you will most likely end up sitting in jail someday looking back and wondering if it was worth it. It takes a pretty low character to steal meds from sick people. Nurses are supose to have high standards/morals but sometimes the ones that preach the loudest are the exact ones to watch and end up being the guility ones. Lies breed lies and then someday you losse track of all the lies you've told. Get help if this applies to you - it's not worth it.
night shift

Bristol, VA

#17 Mar 27, 2013
bird brain wrote:
<quoted text> This area doesn't have jobs the way it is and you think it should be shut down? What an idiot.
Did anyone hear a rumor about some new deal buying up these places in Abingdon? Maybe that's what they mean, not shuting down, selling out? Who knows?
jessie

North Garden, VA

#18 Mar 28, 2013
This is the biggest lie. Did you hear about the girls in Ohio being charged in connection with the teenagers that raped a girl. They were saying things untrue on topix, facebook and twitter about the boys that had been found guilty. you haven't gone there yet but you are close. please be careful about what you say because the cops can and will be at your door. all it takes is a warrent against you .don't say things you just hear on here. There have been things said on topix that are being watched , waiting for the next words being typed. freedom of speech goes out the door when you step over the line. I know someone this happened too and i don't want anyone going thru something like they went thru. Oh yes, people can get your name very easily when the law gets involved.
night shift

Bristol, VA

#19 Mar 28, 2013
jessie wrote:
This is the biggest lie. Did you hear about the girls in Ohio being charged in connection with the teenagers that raped a girl. They were saying things untrue on topix, facebook and twitter about the boys that had been found guilty. you haven't gone there yet but you are close. please be careful about what you say because the cops can and will be at your door. all it takes is a warrent against you .don't say things you just hear on here. There have been things said on topix that are being watched , waiting for the next words being typed. freedom of speech goes out the door when you step over the line. I know someone this happened too and i don't want anyone going thru something like they went thru. Oh yes, people can get your name very easily when the law gets involved.
Honey - you need to chill, really you need to just get a grip. I don't think anyone on here has stepped over any line. No one named names. A rumored business venture was questioned and job oppurtunities were linked to a site for the place. I hardly think that is worth you getting so bent out of shape. The police probably have bigger problems than a gossip site with hints and questions posted on it. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 4 hr 75 Scorpio 27,609
Terrific Tan 5 hr Eternal truth 37
Layoffs 7 hr The Finer Things 34
Buckhaven Barking Dog 12 hr Bass01 2
Washington county K9 20 hr Name 1
VCA Highlands Animal Hospital (Mar '10) Wed Summergirl62 83
Whom besides the bride can wear white? Wed Bubba 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abingdon Mortgages