herbal incense or k2
curious

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 11, 2010
ive been hearing about this k2 herbal incense the kids are getting into. Im wondering if there are any places around here that are selling this stuff. ive never seen it, but ive been hearing about it and want to know which stores around abingdon sell it. thanks
Emily

Portland, TN

#2 Nov 11, 2010
The BP across from the theater sells it, and also Angie's on highway 19. lol. Those are the only places in Abingdon
red on the head

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2010
I've seen it in gas stations and even a sign advertising it @ Leroys fleamkt.... I've heard about people going to gate city and webber city to purchase a "higher" grade of it @ some kinda head shop. This is crazy, something needs to be done about it soon b/c they're extremely to many pill heads, meth add. and dopers around this area as it is, this is just something else to tear families and communities apart.
okwhynot

Goode, VA

#4 Nov 12, 2010
Ok why not go ahead and make liquor, beer, wine and cigarettes illegal too? You probably don't like them either.
Would't it be better to regulate and put an age restiction on the purchase of it? But then again, that would allow an adult to make the CHOICE to buy or not to buy something.
Go ahead and make it illegal. There is plenty of the real stuff coming across the border to supply those who want it. Those suppliers aren't a bit concerned about how old you are or if it's illegal or not. They will sell it to your kids.
Toto

Salem, VA

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Does the gas stn still sell it? Angie's stopped I think.
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2012
noo more in this area that i know of :*(
someone

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 20, 2012
K2 is dangerous..leave that crap alone...there's a reason everyone made it illegal..it was killing people..smoke the real stuff, and ledge that chemical man made trash alone, or hey legalize it and let nature take care of these idiots
Heyyyy

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 25, 2012
I smoked it a handful of times, just because I assumed it'd be a safe alternative to weed. For the most part, didn't do a whole lot to me... I'd take a couple puffs and giggle for a few minutes. The last time I did it really scarred me for,life. I was at a friend's house, he pulled out a tiny package with a red and blue star on it (cant remember the name though)... I put a little into a bowl, took maybe two hits. The usual giddiness happened, then I started hearing voices... I heard this "big", God-like voice telling me how awful I was, that I should kill myself, etc. My heart started to absolutely RACE. I looked up at the ceiling to see images of my heart and other organs exploding. I cried to the point where I threw up... then felt a little better, although I was shaky and had night terrors for a week afterwards.

This stuff is disgusting and horrible. So glad it's no longer legal... it was more like an acid trip than good ole fashioned pot anyway!
SWVA Paramedic

Clemmons, NC

#9 Nov 25, 2012
someone wrote:
K2 is dangerous..leave that crap alone...there's a reason everyone made it illegal..it was killing people..smoke the real stuff, and ledge that chemical man made trash alone, or hey legalize it and let nature take care of these idiots
You hit it on the head. From a medical standpoint, we run NO CALLS on people using real Mary Jane. The K2 is dangerous and causes anxiety and heart palpitations. Stay away from fake synthetic crap. I don't advocate smoking weed, but if you're gonna do it, use the real stuff. It may kill some brain cells, but it won't kill the rest of your body. K2 will/can kill you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 29 min purplelady1040 50,331
Dunk N Deli 7 hr JohnOt 4
Stacey Pomrenke Reports to Prison Drunk 8 hr Spike 66
Fat man on Ian Lane 9 hr Hillybilly 2
browns pantry (May '12) 13 hr Scumbag 45
Cindy Patterson- Council Member 15 hr Must be 58
Jimmy Ball 15 hr Kate Caught Crabs 36

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance