First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

Abingdon, VA

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Curious wrote:
What in the world brought all this on? Whos is he, and why are so many against him?
They said he beats animals, thus kids. What else do you need to know. The women that put up with it deserve him but not the kids and animals.
You gotta be kidding me

Bristol, VA

#22 Mar 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>They said he beats animals, thus kids. What else do you need to know. The women that put up with it deserve him but not the kids and animals.
Are you a special kind of stupid?!!!!!!!!!
"The women that put up with it deserve him not the kids and animals." What kind of statement is that? No one deserves to be abused and manipulated. So you think because a women is abused she deserves it? I surely hope you do not have children and aren't raising up abusers yourself...genius
You gotta be kidding me

Bristol, VA

#23 Mar 21, 2013
Curious wrote:
What in the world brought all this on? Whos is he, and why are so many against him?
He is a nobody that's for sure. Smooth talker. BS! He has done wrong by his children and his wife and the former wife and child.
In this small place it doesn't take long to find out what a person is really made of. How the hell someone can have no guilt is beyond my understanding. Lookout # 3 he is your soon to be ex as soon as he meets #4. Never ending cycle with this one.
Curious

Bristol, VA

#24 Mar 22, 2013
Sad. If all this is true, sounds like he needs prayers, but then again, we all need prayer.

Love in Christ!
What

Abingdon, VA

#25 Mar 22, 2013
You gotta be kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a special kind of stupid?!!!!!!!!!
"The women that put up with it deserve him not the kids and animals." What kind of statement is that? No one deserves to be abused and manipulated. So you think because a women is abused she deserves it? I surely hope you do not have children and aren't raising up abusers yourself...genius
ARE YOU STUPID and can't comprehend what you read? What I said was "The women THAT PUT UP WITH IT deserve him"... I do not think that any woman who is abused deserves it... What I think is any woman who "puts up with it" deserves it. The poor children have no choice but a woman does. There is absolutely no reason any woman should stay with an abuser and keep her children there in that situation. As for my children, I am raising children to say "if you put a finger on me, I am out of here."
You gotta be kidding me

Bristol, VA

#26 Mar 22, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU STUPID and can't comprehend what you read? What I said was "The women THAT PUT UP WITH IT deserve him"... I do not think that any woman who is abused deserves it... What I think is any woman who "puts up with it" deserves it. The poor children have no choice but a woman does. There is absolutely no reason any woman should stay with an abuser and keep her children there in that situation. As for my children, I am raising children to say "if you put a finger on me, I am out of here."
I can comprehend just fine. I stated EXACTLY what you wrote in the first place. "women that put up with it deserve him" Reread what I wrote before you get smart with me. Apparently you have never been around anyone who has been in an abusive situation. NO one stays because they want to, or "put up with it" because they want to. You would have to be in the situation before you could truly understand how a women reacts to abuse and why. Everyone reacts differently depending on the type and severity of abuse and how they were raised also has an impact on the way they handle it. Most often the abuser has already ran off the family and the woman has no where to turn. No one deserves to be abused PERIOD!
what

Abingdon, VA

#27 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I can comprehend just fine. I stated EXACTLY what you wrote in the first place. "women that put up with it deserve him" Reread what I wrote before you get smart with me. Apparently you have never been around anyone who has been in an abusive situation. NO one stays because they want to, or "put up with it" because they want to. You would have to be in the situation before you could truly understand how a women reacts to abuse and why. Everyone reacts differently depending on the type and severity of abuse and how they were raised also has an impact on the way they handle it. Most often the abuser has already ran off the family and the woman has no where to turn. No one deserves to be abused PERIOD!
Okay, YOU ARE STUPID!!!!
"Most often the abuser has already ran off the family (here's your sign, time to get out!) and the woman has no where to turn." We live in America. WE HAVE WELFARE, stupid! No where to turn.(eyes rolling back in head) I see millions out there that have no where to turn and they are doing great, housing, cable, computers, food stamps, ebt cards, cell phones, medical,... on, and on, and on. IF SHE PUTS UP WITH IT SHE DESERVES IT.. THE KIDS AND ANIMALS DO NOT. They are innocent. She is the one that chooses to stay! Everyone has choices in America! Don't cry a pity party to me. I won't show up!
You gotta be kidding me

Bristol, VA

#28 Mar 22, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, YOU ARE STUPID!!!!
"Most often the abuser has already ran off the family (here's your sign, time to get out!) and the woman has no where to turn." We live in America. WE HAVE WELFARE, stupid! No where to turn.(eyes rolling back in head) I see millions out there that have no where to turn and they are doing great, housing, cable, computers, food stamps, ebt cards, cell phones, medical,... on, and on, and on. IF SHE PUTS UP WITH IT SHE DESERVES IT.. THE KIDS AND ANIMALS DO NOT. They are innocent. She is the one that chooses to stay! Everyone has choices in America! Don't cry a pity party to me. I won't show up!
Wow, seems that you really do not know anything at all. If a woman makes above a certain dollar amount she qualifies for NOTHING! Believe it or not some women are educated and make good money therefore, knocking them and their children out of any type of assistance.
what

Abingdon, VA

#29 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, seems that you really do not know anything at all. If a woman makes above a certain dollar amount she qualifies for NOTHING! Believe it or not some women are educated and make good money therefore, knocking them and their children out of any type of assistance.
Well if she is educated and makes good money why can't she support herself. Again, there are a whole lot of single woman out there supporting themselves and their kids. Also, she could get child support. So which is it bright one? She is educated and making good money or she has no where to turn?
Curious

Bristol, VA

#30 Mar 23, 2013
So thankful for my simple life!
dear what

Duncan, SC

#31 Mar 24, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Well if she is educated and makes good money why can't she support herself. Again, there are a whole lot of single woman out there supporting themselves and their kids. Also, she could get child support. So which is it bright one? She is educated and making good money or she has no where to turn?
Dear what.....seems you are just trying to stir shit where shit doesn't need to be stirred. You are simply not worth another word or thought. No one has ever said anything about the women involved here not being able to financially support themselves. Lack of emotional support from family and friends was the point of discussion. Try to keep up sweetie. If you can't then just keep your comments to yourself. Seems there are some people who know this "walk away Joe" and are seeking information as to who else has been targeted by him. Let's just agree to disagree and be done from here and let these folks figure things out on their own.
hummmm

Bristol, VA

#32 Mar 27, 2013
WOW!
Bristol Native

Cedar Bluff, VA

#33 Mar 28, 2013
Watch out ladies.... you could be his next victim (I mean girlfriend).
Just A Thought

Bristol, VA

#34 Apr 2, 2013
First of all I know for a fact he has never beat a child...who ever started this is an idiot... as for everything else, carma is a bitch. He knows what he is doin, it has gotten' him here this far. He will have his day.
hummmm

Bristol, VA

#35 Apr 9, 2013
any news?
funny one

Bristol, VA

#36 Apr 10, 2013
Just A Thought wrote:
First of all I know for a fact he has never beat a child...who ever started this is an idiot... as for everything else, carma is a bitch. He knows what he is doin, it has gotten' him here this far. He will have his day.
First of all if you are going to comment (especially on his behalf) be sure you read clearly what was stated previously. Noone said he beat a child....someone commented that he beats animals hence children.....that was a "suggestion" not a fact.

Second, you say "He knows what he is doin' it has gotten' him here this far. He will have his day." We all more love to hear more, please tell us what you mean. "He will have his day" That just makes me laugh.
Are you his girlfriend or something? It seems that you have a different opinion of him that most on here, why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VCA Highlands Animal Hospital (Mar '10) 11 min dog lover 75
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 1 hr -meabadboy- 27,548
BVU Stacy Pomerenke Thread Removed???? 9 hr what? 195
Terrific Tan 9 hr Bubba 22
jim clifton & bvu corruption 10 hr No Honor 13
Ashley Mcnew 23 hr joclo 6
Highlands Fellowship (Aug '12) Mon Sadly 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abingdon Mortgages