Lindsay Newton C/O at Abingdon Regional

Lindsay Newton C/O at Abingdon Regional

Posted in the Abingdon Forum

Just Saying

Lebanon, VA

#1 Jun 20, 2012
I think the community needs to be well aware of this predator! She is a correctional officer at the Abingdon Regional Jail but acts more like an inmate! She must be very desperate to hit on every inmate coming and going just to receive attention! Males and Females! It is sad that an inmate would have to feel trapped due to an incompetent guard! She seems to make statements about how she would like to know what it feels like to be an inmate and how great it would be to have no responsibilities! This is not the things an inmate needs to hear. She discusses personal issues with inmates and encourages drinking and drugging to them! Which I wouldn't expect much being that the qualifications for a C/O these days isn't much! She involves herself in inmates personal lives to the point of threatening to write a female inmates partner! She also tells inmates that she knows their girlfriends are jealous of her! This is very unprofessional and a sick display of authority! I hope we soon see her fired or in the busted for sexual assault! You can not use your authority to get what you want! BUT when you have bucked teeth that hit your bottom lip and a horrible lisp obviously your power is all you have!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buckkó-aaa-nun County has Sinned 14 min GrundyPeopleareTrash 1
Grundy Thread Has Disappeared 32 min GrundyPeopleareTrash 4
2018 Abingdon Town Council Elections 3 hr Appalachian heritage 7
Mendota trail (Apr '17) 3 hr Appalachian heritage 37
News Washington County, Va. minister charged with se... (Mar '12) 4 hr Sassy Britches 791
Lisa hearl 14 hr Wanna know 1
Burning Question Wed Friendly Guy 4

Abingdon Jobs

Personal Finance

Abingdon Mortgages