Liberal Christian Voters

Posted in the Abingdon Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Disappointed

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2017
Thanks to these good Christians we now have a tranny in office and ole Northam which is all about helping sex offenders! It's impossible to be a true Christian and vote for these immoral values!
Thumper

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Nov 13, 2017
Disappointed wrote:
Thanks to these good Christians we now have a tranny in office and ole Northam which is all about helping sex offenders! It's impossible to be a true Christian and vote for these immoral values!
You forgot to add "According to my personal infallible belief system which makes me the final authority on morals above everyone else."
Reacharound

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2017
Wait till we have a child molester as a senator. That should be the true low point if you're a real Christian. There's already one as president and you love him, so I guess you should get on the highway to Hell now before traffic picks up
Boot Boy Backer

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2017
Reacharound wrote:
Wait till we have a child molester as a senator. That should be the true low point if you're a real Christian. There's already one as president and you love him, so I guess you should get on the highway to Hell now before traffic picks up
You suck and always have...always will.

Get off the couch...cash in your EBT and stroke out.
R U Dumm

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2017
You cant be a Christian if you are a liberal.
chapterandverse

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2017
R U Dumm wrote:
But apparently you CAN BE a Christian and a loud mouthed dumbass.
Anti Democrat

Abingdon, VA

#7 Nov 13, 2017
R U Dumm wrote:
Theses voters fooled by failed policies of democrats . Poor job growth & more benefits for non white voters . Democrat liberals don't have white babies or white children in there policies for America . Liberal Democrats like Al Sharpton fund a anti white coalition to further erode America to a third world nation .
Eternal truth

Chatham, IL

#8 Nov 13, 2017
chapterandverse wrote:
<quoted text>

But apparently you CAN BE a Christian and a loud mouthed dumbass.
okay,liberal Christian homo voters,why did y'all forget to read Leviticus 18-22? Your mastor creator requires you to read every scripture and to absorb every word!
Eternal truth

Jonesboro, GA

#9 Nov 13, 2017
P.S. Come visit me on Oh Yeah
Right

Bristol, VA

#10 Nov 13, 2017
Disappointed wrote:

But the evangelicals thought Trump was what? A good guy? Now those are hypocritical Christians. At least liberals care about others
Dump Trump

Bristol, VA

#11 Nov 13, 2017
This bunch of lowlife Republicunts are only fooling themselves if the think they are Christians, not only do they have a man running to be a Senator that lies and swears that he is telling the truth, they have a man in the White House who constantly lies and has admitted to molesting women, he has the morals of a dog. Trump and his bunch have and are committing treason, they would not be in office if they had not colluded with Putin and the communists and stole the election
Truth

Chatham, IL

#12 Nov 13, 2017
Right wrote:
<quoted text>

But the evangelicals thought Trump was what? A good guy? Now those are hypocritical Christians. At least liberals care about others
Trump is Presbyterian! Yes he has been married 3! He is no homo! I don't want any of these liberal Christian homo voters to care about me or my soul! Yes I believe in the lord and Savior Jesus Christ,he cares about me and my soul.he is the one I answer to! He takes care of everything that is unfair! He is the master creator and he owns and controls the universe! Jesus cares that's the only one that needs to care. He will be the judge when eternity comes. Yes that is the eternal truth! Have a blessed night!
baloney

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Nov 14, 2017
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Trump is Presbyterian! Yes he has been married 3! He is no homo! I don't want any of these liberal Christian homo voters to care about me or my soul! Yes I believe in the lord and Savior Jesus Christ,he cares about me and my soul.he is the one I answer to! He takes care of everything that is unfair! He is the master creator and he owns and controls the universe! Jesus cares that's the only one that needs to care. He will be the judge when eternity comes. Yes that is the eternal truth! Have a blessed night!
This is our American Taliban. Spew hatred and condemnation followed by an insincere 'Have a blessed night." Quite easy to see through.
baloney

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Nov 14, 2017
Eternal truth wrote:
<quoted text> okay,liberal Christian homo voters,why did y'all forget to read Leviticus 18-22? Your mastor creator requires you to read every scripture and to absorb every word!
My God loves all mankind. Yours sounds like Hitler.
Eternal truth

United States

#15 Nov 14, 2017
Really?
tada

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Nov 14, 2017
Anti Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Theses voters fooled by failed policies of democrats . Poor job growth & more benefits for non white voters . Democrat liberals don't have white babies or white children in there policies for America . Liberal Democrats like Al Sharpton fund a anti white coalition to further erode America to a third world nation .
Crappy,
Why do goats run away from you?
tada

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Nov 14, 2017
Eternal truth wrote:
Really?
Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little. Put in a good word for me with the lady upstairs.
Pastor

Bristol, VA

#18 Nov 14, 2017
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Trump is Presbyterian! Yes he has been married 3! He is no homo! I don't want any of these liberal Christian homo voters to care about me or my soul! Yes I believe in the lord and Savior Jesus Christ,he cares about me and my soul.he is the one I answer to! He takes care of everything that is unfair! He is the master creator and he owns and controls the universe! Jesus cares that's the only one that needs to care. He will be the judge when eternity comes. Yes that is the eternal truth! Have a blessed night!
There is a lot of difference between a Presbyterian and a Christian, especially when speaking of Trump.
Anti Democrat

Abingdon, VA

#19 Nov 14, 2017
Hillary & Obama are anti American yes liberal's ,but certainly not Christian . They don't call terrorist Islamic radical terrorism , must not be Christian or American . Have to wonder if they believe in America . America headed to certain destruction under theses so called leaders .
Sigh

Bristol, VA

#20 Nov 14, 2017
Anti Democrat wrote:
Hillary & Obama are anti American yes liberal's ,but certainly not Christian . They don't call terrorist Islamic radical terrorism , must not be Christian or American . Have to wonder if they believe in America . America headed to certain destruction under theses so called leaders .
Please be quiet democrappy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rename Patrick Henry?? 2 hr General Lee 6
Reed Bolts to Gate City 4 hr Kate Caught Crabs 5
Kroger Employee 2 5 hr Over You 1
Words and Phrases that I Hate (Nov '17) 5 hr A Town Rick 131
Abingdon mailmen 5 hr Gay guy for mail 2
2020 GOP Convention 9 hr NOBAMA 7
Blocking people on FaceBook 15 hr Oliver Humperdink 2

Abingdon Jobs

Personal Finance

Abingdon Mortgages