citizen

Galesburg, IL

#1 Jan 17, 2012
what a piece of shit, liar, thief, trouble maker, why doesn't somebody do something about this guy running his mouth. he buys scrap car for 100 a piece and goes and gets 500 out of them, he is screwing everybody and talking behind you back when he leaves.for everybody he runs around saying he has licence to scrap and harrases who ever he thinks doesn't. YOU THE PUBLIC DO NOT NEED ANY LICENCE TO SCRAP ANYTHING. as long as your not selling parts or reselling the cars without them being in your name. i think terry needs to worry about him self and relize that nobody likes him and he's only digging a hole for himself.terry drives a tow truck around that sais abingdon towing, he has no business licence, no icc number on tow truck,no state inspection, no tow licence plate.and he doesn't pay uncle sam for the money he makes. terry best quit harrasing the wrong people or he will have a black and blue face from many people.
terry smell

Galesburg, IL

#2 Feb 28, 2012
ya he don't have the correct plate on the tow truck. the business name he is using is tom patricks old business and business licence. runs around telling people you have to have a ura or ula number (thers no such thing. he smells bad too. i heard from josh at progress rail there sick of his mouth and running off there customers because there scared to scrap because of him running his mouth.. this guy is a really a piece of shit.. i agree....if he didn't run around telling everyone his business maybe he could find some cars or scrap. but he is slowly ruining it for everybody.. terry's going broke anyway. he is leasing the old wilson's in monmouth, he don't own shit. he's hauling cars to the same places everyone else is because he's broke and knowbody wants nehthing todo with his crushing service. the state police are on his ass and will continue to be until he gets caught up with all the no title bull shit he pulls.. o ya he stinks... literally
Abigdon ALterman

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jun 3, 2012
we did some checking on TERRY BELL. We found out you do need a state lisens to junk cars its the law. ILLINOIS COMPILED STATUTES.VEHICLES 625ILCS51 ILLINOIS VEHICLE CODE .WE ALSO CHECK ON ABINGDON TOWING HE LEGAL SO YOU CAN CHECK WITH JUDGE JAMES STEWART WE DID.
Citzen

Galesburg, IL

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Terry don't have a dealers licence. that is what 625ilcs51 states. quit lying to yourself terry. nobody want's you in abingdon or knox county for that matter.. your business is tom patricks if it's called abingdon towing.. so quit lying or provide a tax number with your stinky name on it.Keep digging your hole terry. abingdon won't have a problem filling it in... neither will the irs or the epa. so seriosly go dig another hole and bury your all your hazardous shit the junk yard won't take...
Abigdon citzen

Huntsville, AL

#5 Jan 10, 2013
knox county vs terry bell who won terry bell.
Lonny

Gurnee, IL

#6 Apr 27, 2013
hey leave Terry alone.
He's a good customer of my bathouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who remembers? (Dec '08) 1 hr Amy69691 132
Gemini Fitness in Troy? Nov 28 I AM ME 1
News Microbrewery opens in Highland (Oct '13) Nov 23 MovedOut 21
Timothy Clark Murder 1980 (Aug '11) Nov 2 justsharing 30
Lori mahnesmith Oct '16 Laurin 1
What does anyone know bout Jesse Huffman? (Nov '09) Oct '16 Wow 5
Bi/Gay teens troy il (Jun '14) Oct '16 Anonymous Boy 22

Abingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance