Review: Stinky Steve's Septic and Grease

Review: Stinky Steve's Septic and Grease

Posted in the Abilene Forum

Scott G

Odessa, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2012
These guys are friendly and helpful. I'm glad we called them when we were looking for a Septic company to come clean out the Septic tank at our house. Not only was the price better, but the owner also gave us a military discount. We are extremely happy with the service we received from Stinky Steve's. Call them if you need your septic pumped out.
Fred

San Angelo, TX

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Has a small but ongoing problem with a slow flushing toilet. Called Steve and he turned up even though it was nearly quitting time. He cleaned the drain and when that didn't fix the issue he looked until he found a clogged vent in the toilet itself and fixed it. Quick inexpensive and efficient, what more could you ask?
EYG

Troy, TX

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Scott G wrote:
These guys are friendly and helpful. I'm glad we called them when we were looking for a Septic company to come clean out the Septic tank at our house. Not only was the price better, but the owner also gave us a military discount. We are extremely happy with the service we received from Stinky Steve's. Call them if you need your septic pumped out.
I agree! Our septic system needed cleaning and Stinky Steve came out the same day. He was very friendly, the price seemed fair and he gave us some pointers about keeping our tank clean. I would highly recommend Stinky Steve's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abilene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 10 mins ago 1:14 p.m.Family finds rattles... Jun '17 Alex 4
Karin Baker a.k.a Perkins May '17 Holla 1
Review: Midnight Video (Jul '13) May '17 Denny 2
Need referral help... May '17 colejustins 1
Looking for a place to rent Mar '17 Country woman in Mo 1
Best Mexican Food in Abilene Feb '17 Be there soon 1
licensed hypnotist that used on S 7th ? Feb '17 Wooderson 1

Abilene Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance