Mad sil

Henderson, TX

#1 Apr 1, 2011
This guy is SICK !!!! I thought he had went to jail long time ago. He is a crook and a sick azzhole.. Now he has been let out of jail, once again to rape a child!!!! He has been in the TC jail at least 20 times. He spent over 25 yrs on probation for at least 5 different felonies. Does the 3 strike law now apply to Taylor County??? Anyone can go to Taylor county Sheriff website, jail records and look at this pervs rap sheet. He should have been put down years ago like you would a mad dog!!!!! I challenge ANYONE who reads this to tell me one good thing this guy has ever done.
gdrd5044

Abilene, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2012
I think this is the same man who is befriended a disabled friend of mine. he is telling her that he his a millionaire and was set up on the charges that show up on him. He really has this poor woman believing his stories. Please help me expose him for the low life child molesting trash he is. He is preying on a disabled woman who is about to get her disability approved and owed ba ck payments. Please if anyone knows who this man is come forward and stop him before he hurts another. I can be reached a stormytxgrls40@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abilene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr The Mountain Man 18,790
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 12 hr Fossilfarts 386
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 18 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 23 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 23 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 23 hr Gasman 808
Debate: Gay Marriage - Clyde, TX (Jul '10) Sep 26 Brian_G 20
Abilene Dating
Find my Match

Abilene Jobs

Abilene People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abilene News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abilene

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]