Waste Not Technology is a Fraud

Waste Not Technology is a Fraud

Posted in the Abilene Forum

The Scoop

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2010
You folks in Abilene should fire your mayor and economic development officials who did not investigate "Waste Not Technology"

If this company builds a recycling plant in Abilene in the next century, I have some swamp land in Destin, Fla., I would also like to sell you.

The best thing that people in Abilene can do is contact the federal Securities and Exchange Commission about these criminals and this "green energy" scam.

David Bennett has been running this Ponzi Scheme for nearly five years:

http://www.dra.gov/media/article_detail.aspx ...

http://sites.google.com/site/ggh411/staff
Pooper Scooper

Chanute, KS

#2 Jan 12, 2010
The city of Abilene, Kansas has no dealings with the company in question.

Since: Jan 10

White City, KS

#3 Jan 19, 2010
I beg to differ. Abilene is the county seat in Dickinson County and they are in discussion with WNT and have been for nearly a year. The site location they are interested in building on is located in Herington. The payment for the land will run approx 611,000. Being the county seat, Abilene is very much involved.
Tom Collins

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2010
scrambled wrote:
I beg to differ. Abilene is the county seat in Dickinson County and they are in discussion with WNT and have been for nearly a year. The site location they are interested in building on is located in Herington. The payment for the land will run approx 611,000. Being the county seat, Abilene is very much involved.
......The governing body of the CITY OF ABILENE has no dealings with the company in question. DICKINSON COUNTY and the CITY OF HERINGTON are dealing with the company in question......and who cares what happens in Herington or Hope anyway......
BETH

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2010
this man david bennett is soppuse to start build in clay county KY in the next few months. I don't believe he is going to be building all over the country something is wrong with this picture
scrambled

White City, KS

#6 Feb 10, 2010
Tom Collins wrote:
<quoted text>
......The governing body of the CITY OF ABILENE has no dealings with the company in question. DICKINSON COUNTY and the CITY OF HERINGTON are dealing with the company in question......and who cares what happens in Herington or Hope anyway......
Obviously, I care!
Riding Dirty

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 Feb 12, 2010
Tom Collins wrote:
<quoted text>
This company might have been involved with the new car wash soap that Casey's in Salina is buying, but I'm not sure.......
WNT

London, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2010
I'm from Manchester and know alot about this wnt and yes they are for real and are working on site work here in Manchester. They are a couple of people here in Manchester that are trying to stop them and discredit them. To make them look like crooks but I assure you they are for real. Wait before you judge don't loose this chance of a life time because of some jealous people that are trying to control our city.
The Real Truth

United States

#9 Feb 16, 2010
WNT wrote:
I'm from Manchester and know alot about this wnt and yes they are for real and are working on site work here in Manchester. They are a couple of people here in Manchester that are trying to stop them and discredit them. To make them look like crooks but I assure you they are for real. Wait before you judge don't loose this chance of a life time because of some jealous people that are trying to control our city.
And you are lying con artist, Mr. Tommy "Goon" Harrison. You have not only lied on this board, but you have lied repeatedly to city officials and media in Bessemer and Bull Shoals, Ala., Okmulgee, Okla., Paw Paw, Mich., Cimmaron, N.M., Athens, Ga., Big Lake, Minn., Laurens, SC and Manchester, Ky., promising more than 15,000 jobs and more than $2 billion in economic development.

If the Manchester deal is real, along with nine other $150 million Waste Not Technologies recycling plants you have announced, then why not simply answer these questions and be done with the scrutiny, Mr. Goon:

-- Why have not one of the nearly dozen $100 million to $150 million recycling plants Waste Not Technologies has announced it would build in rural communities across the U.S. received a permit to begin construction.

-- Why has Waste Not Technologies not provided city officials and the people of Laurens County with information about its investors or financing for nearly more than $1 billion in recycling projects, at a time when most Fortune 500 companies can't even renew their operating credit lines. And how will Waste Not finance daily operations, especially when there are no profitable waste recycling projects or companies in the U.S.

-- Why has WNT created 50 phony shell companies with no revenue, no assets and no employees in the states of Nevada, Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Georgia and Alabama.

-- Why has David Bennett, who has said publicly "on record" that he has a proprietary process for turning waste into usable building products, provided a copy of the patent, trademark and/or patent pending application on file at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

Maybe the answer to all of those questions is that none of these records exist, except in the twisted criminal mind of David Bennett and band of stoogies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abilene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug testing (May '17) Oct 23 Antoine G 2
Park in the road (Nov '16) Oct '17 Just Me 3
Salina Music Selection (Sep '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 16
Review: Relaxing Massages by Ruby (Sep '11) Sep '17 Richard 30
My movie showing in Abilene Aug '17 Sharon Black 1
Salina Kansas SLUMLORDS (Nov '16) Aug '17 Tech observe 3
Where's this country headed? (Oct '10) Aug '17 I Liked Ike 12

Abilene Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance