Four meth arrests made in Butler County

Four meth arrests made in Butler County

There are 8 comments on the Lincoln Journal Star story from Mar 22, 2007, titled Four meth arrests made in Butler County. In it, Lincoln Journal Star reports that:

Four people were arrested in Butler County last weekend for possession of methamphetamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Journal Star.

wow

AOL

#1 Apr 1, 2007
So much for Butler County being a safe place to raise a family
Dana

Butler, PA

#2 Aug 25, 2007
Butler County hasn't been safe in about 12 years. We're the #1 Herione city in PA. We even beat Philly.

I have a drug dealer that lives down the street. They've already arrested her. She's back. I can see why the police aren't "gung ho" on arresting dealers. They're back on the street...dealing...in three days. Our Judicial System is a JOKE.
Wow

AOL

#3 Sep 4, 2007
Dana wrote:
Butler County hasn't been safe in about 12 years. We're the #1 Herione city in PA. We even beat Philly.
I have a drug dealer that lives down the street. They've already arrested her. She's back. I can see why the police aren't "gung ho" on arresting dealers. They're back on the street...dealing...in three days. Our Judicial System is a JOKE.
Uh,,,,the Butler county in this story is located in Nebraska
red racer

San Antonio, TX

#4 Nov 27, 2009
lock'em up and throw away the key.
red racer

San Antonio, TX

#5 Nov 27, 2009
why doesn't this blog get more responses than the mayor controversy?
Comicbookguy

Lincoln, NE

#6 Jan 4, 2010
red racer wrote:
The reason is simple, YOU have the WORST POST EVER!
scout 59

Kennett Square, PA

#8 Aug 18, 2010
red racer wrote:
quite simply due to the fact that the issue of drugs isn't divided. Hopefully everyone is on the side of a drug free county.
bring it

Lincoln, NE

#9 Oct 10, 2010
nm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saturday lunch Aug '17 Kas 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jul '17 grape vine 53
News Fired worker: Neb. plant hired illegal immigrants (Jan '09) Jun '17 Valerie 85
Football field (Aug '16) Jun '17 Paul the Walrus 6
Utility department Jun '17 Jose 4
Body Cams for the sheriff departement May '17 Dick Waters 1
Poll Do you think anybody at the DC Water Dept has a... (Dec '15) Jan '17 Chink 32

Abie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abie Mortgages