Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23532 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16927 Feb 24, 2013
The Chocolate Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be worse. He could be placing young children into a home with two men committing buggery and fooling everyone into believing they are parents and even having the govt pay them to do so.
Texas isn't Kalifornia yet, but give it time. As Texas becomes more and more flooded with the liberal sewerage that's escaping from the states that turned
into unsustainable liberal cesspools,bad ideas like that will follow.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Northampton, MA

#16928 Feb 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas isn't Kalifornia yet, but give it time. As Texas becomes more and more flooded with the liberal sewerage that's escaping from the states that turned
into unsustainable liberal cesspools,bad ideas like that will follow.
I sure do hope you're wrong. My wife and I have been seriously considering getting the hell out of this perverted laden state. Texas was a consideration, maybe Utah. Any state where it's own Sheriffs Association sent a letter to obumba stating they will not enforce the new gun laws and in fact would arrest any federal employee attempting to do so in Utah has won my heart. Obama is a pervert loving child corrupting A$$hole.
Being a liberal is a mental illness.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16929 Feb 24, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do hope you're wrong. My wife and I have been seriously considering getting the hell out of this perverted laden state. Texas was a consideration, maybe Utah. Any state where it's own Sheriffs Association sent a letter to obumba stating they will not enforce the new gun laws and in fact would arrest any federal employee attempting to do so in Utah has won my heart. Obama is a pervert loving child corrupting A$$hole.
Being a liberal is a mental illness.
You might be OK in Texas for now, but an indicator that things are heading in the wrong direction is when Harris County/Houston majority of voters actually
voted for Obummer. Romney may be just another rich A-hole with liberal tendencies, but was a far better choice.

Oklahoma, Arizona and Utah are not LIEbral friendly and look like good places to think about. I'm seeing things happen in Texas that remind me of what the
Progressive filth did to my home state of Vermont. It was a nice rural agricultural state until the Progs took it over. Now the main industry is
welfare.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Northampton, MA

#16930 Feb 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be OK in Texas for now, but an indicator that things are heading in the wrong direction is when Harris County/Houston majority of voters actually
voted for Obummer. Romney may be just another rich A-hole with liberal tendencies, but was a far better choice.
Oklahoma, Arizona and Utah are not LIEbral friendly and look like good places to think about. I'm seeing things happen in Texas that remind me of what the
Progressive filth did to my home state of Vermont. It was a nice rural agricultural state until the Progs took it over. Now the main industry is
welfare.
Yup. It's a shame what's going on up here and across the board in New England that's for sure. We are considering Arizona as well. It's a shame so many are so dumb not to see the federal reserves role in all this and our special little relationship with Israel. People are stupid to not see how influential they are here in our governing process. I don't care what anyone says or thinks but we've got a jew problem. In fact it's been going on since 1913 headlong into two world wars that have never ended. I suppose it may be a bit unfair to blame them entirely but they in general are responible for the subversion and decadence of America. Especially out in Follyhood, the television, internet, [email protected], ss parenting, etc. Our nation has become a cesspool and it shows.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#16931 Feb 24, 2013
Houston has always been strong for dems.Doesn't mean it's the end of the world.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Northampton, MA

#16932 Feb 24, 2013
I wouldn't mind moving to Texas seeing there are plenty of whitetail deer down that way. Regretfully many of the deer around here are queer and the numbers are dropping off as a result.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#16933 Feb 24, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
I wouldn't mind moving to Texas seeing there are plenty of whitetail deer down that way. Regretfully many of the deer around here are queer and the numbers are dropping off as a result.
Why a Yankee is on this forum is up to conjecture.I know Defiant, he's a good guy, you seem to be"new"here.How are things in liberal
dam again

Sherman, TX

#16934 Feb 24, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
I wouldn't mind moving to Texas seeing there are plenty of whitetail deer down that way. Regretfully many of the deer around here are queer and the numbers are dropping off as a result.
You'll have a lot of foreign competition, for those deer.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16935 Feb 25, 2013
Liberal>Conservitive two words that have become very politicly distorted. Neither is worth a damn as they are viewed now, rigid and unyielding in their point of view. Moderate would probably more accuratly describe most Americans that I know. Both parties distort the Constitution beyond belief, they twist it to suit their own agendas, as I see it your rights end when the step on mine, and mine end when they step on yours. I for one get more than a little tired of moderen politics where no one is for WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, and the fact that the STATES are NO LONGER UNITED.
country girl

Onalaska, TX

#16936 Feb 25, 2013
Question please? Has anyone noticed the different material being introduced to the younger kids in the classroom? My cousin was saying something about it being because of Obummer. Im serious thou!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16937 Feb 25, 2013
No, but then my children have been graduated for a while now. It would not surprise me though, as it has been happening for many years, my parents saw it when I was young, and I saw it when my children were young. It has happened during both Republican and Democrats administrations. GO FIGURE! Here in Texas under Rick Perry and the GOP controlled State Congress I really doubt that Obama is the reason. Let's face it Perry likes to be IN YOUR FACE OBAMA every chance he gets. Do you really believe Obama is going to get what he wants in Texas without a fight; NOT ON A BAD BET!
ravcax

Rochester, PA

#16938 Feb 25, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………good guy
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16939 Feb 25, 2013
country girl wrote:
Question please? Has anyone noticed the different material being introduced to the younger kids in the classroom? My cousin was saying something about it being because of Obummer. Im serious thou!
We can't blame everything on Obummer. The NEA is a group of commie scumbags that have been the biggest influence on the dumbing down
of students for years.

http://www.nea.org/

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16940 Feb 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
No, but then my children have been graduated for a while now. It would not surprise me though, as it has been happening for many years, my parents saw it when I was young, and I saw it when my children were young. It has happened during both Republican and Democrats administrations. GO FIGURE! Here in Texas under Rick Perry and the GOP controlled State Congress I really doubt that Obama is the reason. Let's face it Perry likes to be IN YOUR FACE OBAMA every chance he gets. Do you really believe Obama is going to get what he wants in Texas without a fight; NOT ON A BAD BET!
Gotta like Perry for not bending over to the Feds. Those who complain about him, are not supposed to be here anyway.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16941 Feb 26, 2013
Born here, raised here, and going to stay here. No one has gotta like Perry, he has pulled enough bone head stunts to deserve complaints and criticism. If you like him; you have that right the same as I have the right to not like him. I am not a lemming to blindly follow an idiot.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#16942 Feb 26, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta like Perry for not bending over to the Feds. Those who complain about him, are not supposed to be here anyway.
Well now boy I reckon I can complain about Mr.Perry if I so desire, I was BORN AND RAISED right here in the great state of Texas.However, I DO LIKE the way he is annoying the Californians lately.Yeah, those California bozos like to think their state is so much better than Texas, bunch of gutless punks.Of course, that's just, MY HUMBLE OPINION!!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16944 Feb 26, 2013
Be nice waco, if Perry wants to annoy California he should move there and raise th average IQ of both stares. Oooooooops sorry about that.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#16945 Feb 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
I I buy the land, I buy the post, I buy the wire, I dig the post holes, and I set and tamp the post. I BUILT THAT FENCE! That which I didn't do I PAID FOR.. Niether you or the government has GIVEN me anything, period point paragraph.
You are stuck on giving and tacking. Consider sharing a communal existence. Example your fence post; Who made it, who transported it over highways that we all pitched in to build. Some by labor and pay and others by sharing their pay. Their pay from whatever working contributions they made. Everything you touch has been from a collective effort to produce. Everything you enjoy is by you sharing in the collective effort that produced it. Your labor to build that fence is to produce some sort of profit that you derived from a social collective that made it available for you.
Black and white ideology is demonstrated by a limited vision of the self and the universe at large. Many are the shades of existence that you are embraced within. Being color blind does not excuse you from that reality of the various shades that exist. It does handicap you, and the efforts of the collective will take that into account. Handicap scenarios come in many more forms other than colorblind. This becomes a responsibility of the collective to seek a solution to the dilemmas of the handicap.
When a solution is discovered. It can be understood why this individual may not comprehend the efforts that the collective made. After all, it takes time, for the limited ability of some of the colorblind, to be able to identify the various shades that they never before were aware of.
Observe a child as it evolves. Most go through a give me, give me, taking, taking, its mine its mine. As the child evolves it discovers sharing and negations have a greater benefit than the give me, take, take, me, me, mine, mine. That’s where you are stuck in, to this day. A handicap that we must recognize to comprehend why you are as you are. Should we TAKE advantage of your handicap and TAKE your fence away, or some part of it. Should we give you a small portion for you to calm down your anger. After all you will build some more fence for us. Now it comes down to negations. How much should we distribute your labor’s productivity. Who should get the pieces and how much. Sweden has a working model that is superior to our USA’s poorly management of capitalist systems. Sweden’s matured intelligent capitalist distributions of labors distribution has protected them from the multitude of finical failures that we exhibit every decade or so. Your black and white tabloid is no longer capable to compete efficiently enough on the International Free Trade Markets. America will fall to the way- side if they continue their inequality measures of our laborer’s productivity distributions. Time to grow up.
P.S. you never own the land. You merely lease it.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#16946 Feb 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
Born here, raised here, and going to stay here. No one has gotta like Perry, he has pulled enough bone head stunts to deserve complaints and criticism. If you like him; you have that right the same as I have the right to not like him. I am not a lemming to blindly follow an idiot.
Almost forgot: When your done with your land lease we all will appreciate that fence you built on it. As the new leaser adds to your fence we will remind him he didn’t build it without your efforts making it available for him. Unless of course he decides to tear it down. LOL but then if you had not put it up he wouldn’t be able to TAKE it down. You gotta GIVE me that..
Notice Perry went to Calif. To seek additional corporations to migrate to Texas.
For the most part that will not happen. They recognize the lack of technical laborers. Simply reducing taxes does not affect their decisions. Never has. Poor educational facilities does have their attention and its not positive. Poor working force, as those with the intelligence, have moved on to greener pastures. Under Perry Texas is withering in its infrastructures. Not fertile grounds for investments. Texas soon to be more akin to a desert. Do you think the gods have it in for Perry? Hmmmm..

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#16947 Feb 26, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost forgot: When your done with your land lease we all will appreciate that fence you built on it. As the new leaser adds to your fence we will remind him he didn’t build it without your efforts making it available for him. Unless of course he decides to tear it down. LOL but then if you had not put it up he wouldn’t be able to TAKE it down. You gotta GIVE me that..
Notice Perry went to Calif. To seek additional corporations to migrate to Texas.
For the most part that will not happen. They recognize the lack of technical laborers. Simply reducing taxes does not affect their decisions. Never has. Poor educational facilities does have their attention and its not positive. Poor working force, as those with the intelligence, have moved on to greener pastures. Under Perry Texas is withering in its infrastructures. Not fertile grounds for investments. Texas soon to be more akin to a desert. Do you think the gods have it in for Perry? Hmmmm..
Lack of technical laborers? Boy, you better get back to your DWI classes, and quit running from the cops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abernathy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason holt (Oct '13) Jul '16 Random Disclosure 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Police slandering are school and town on Socia ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Rita 1
News Brandon Richardson (Dec '15) Dec '15 HaileeARichardson 1
max flores (Jan '14) Nov '15 gurl 3
Review: Palm Room The (Nov '15) Nov '15 Stephaniemorin 1
Will you help me please? (Jul '14) Jul '14 I am asking please 1

Abernathy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abernathy Mortgages