DUI conviction dogs O.S. city council...

DUI conviction dogs O.S. city councilman nine years later

There are 12 comments on the Daily World story from Mar 24, 2007, titled DUI conviction dogs O.S. city councilman nine years later. In it, Daily World reports that:

Nine years after a driving while intoxicated conviction that he says drove him to sobriety, Ocean Shores City Councilman Dave Creighton returned to court this week after learning he had a nearly 3-year-old ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily World.

OS GOVERMENT AGAIN

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2007
Once again the Ocean Shores Police Department is involved in some questionable behavior. Failure to arrest a known dwi with a warrant. Enough said, although I'm sure someone will justify this!
The Big dog

La Conner, WA

#2 Jun 20, 2007
get your facts straight!!!!!!
OLD VET

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2007
The Big dog wrote:
get your facts straight!!!!!!
And tell me child, which of my facts should I "get straight"? As I said before, some idiots will find some way to justify this. This "big dog" is the proof! Doesn't say anything but stupid comments! Read the article!!!! Try not being an jackazz!
The Big dog

Quincy, WA

#4 Jul 4, 2007
you idiots dont have a clue
packy

Federal Way, WA

#5 Jul 15, 2007
Niether do the OS Police force, another example of corruption. Let's all look the other way.
NCE

AOL

#6 Dec 23, 2008
Be careful or the "keystone cops" of Ocean Shores will be knocking at your door because a half sister called them from Arizona complaining that her half sister, has been "cyberstalking" her. What a laugh!!!
This was totally a family matter caused by years of discourse within this family. But, yet, the "keystones" try to intimidate me as if it is any of their business. Plus they tell me it's a felony charge but it is only a dismeanor.

They have nothing better to do in such a small town. I wonder if I was at my mailbox stomping my feet because I didn't receive my mail in time, a neighbor could call in and report me for disorderly conduct.??? I wouldn't be surprised.
Veteran

Ocean Shores, WA

#7 Jan 13, 2009
NCE wrote:
Be careful or the "keystone cops" of Ocean Shores will be knocking at your door because a half sister called them from Arizona complaining that her half sister, has been "cyberstalking" her. What a laugh!!!
This was totally a family matter caused by years of discourse within this family. But, yet, the "keystones" try to intimidate me as if it is any of their business. Plus they tell me it's a felony charge but it is only a dismeanor.
They have nothing better to do in such a small town. I wonder if I was at my mailbox stomping my feet because I didn't receive my mail in time, a neighbor could call in and report me for disorderly conduct.??? I wouldn't be surprised.
Its not the first time. The OS police force is corrupt. They don't know the laws and use harrasement to cover their stupidity.
snotty

Renton, WA

#8 Feb 15, 2009
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not the first time. The OS police force is corrupt. They don't know the laws and use harrasement to cover their stupidity.
THANK YOU, Veteran, I really appreciate your reply, because I love living at OS EXCEPT for the police. I have never been in trouble with the law for anything in my whole life and this incident just "blew me away". NO PROOF, Nothing!! Just knock on your door and accuse and intimidate. It is truly beyond my belief and I do not intend to just "fuget about id". I just don't know yet what action I am going to take yet. I could contact Chief of Police, but maybe he is corrupt as well and I don't want to be "red flagged" in such a small community. I have heard horror stories about things such as these. Again, thanks. Any further input would be greatly appreciated.
NCE

Renton, WA

#9 Feb 15, 2009
By the way, Veteran, my "snotty" message to you was from NCE. Thank you again. If you have suggestions or advice, I would love to hear them. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again.

Snotty/NCE
local

Ocean Shores, WA

#10 Nov 21, 2009
NCE wrote:
By the way, Veteran, my "snotty" message to you was from NCE. Thank you again. If you have suggestions or advice, I would love to hear them. Thank you, thank you, and thank you again.
Snotty/NCE
I get you. I don't have any suggestion though. Wish I did.
Thanks
Concerned Citizen

Seattle, WA

#11 Jan 4, 2010
I see people posting the cops are corrupt, but not citing any articles proving so, posting tickets recieved, link to articles. Just people banging on a keyboard, venting?
Concerned Citizen

Seattle, WA

#12 Jan 4, 2010
In fact while I'm here, Might I dare as going as far to say, I would imagine, most of the people that have a problem with the police here, would probably have a problem with the police no matter where they lived. I dont know of to many law abiding citizen who have problems with the police. I have not ever had a problem with the OSPD in all the times I have been to Ocean Shores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aberdeen is a very dangerous place to live and ... (Aug '07) Sep 9 Morgoth 385
Massage (Apr '08) Sep 1 fred 7
News PRIMARY 2016: About the job - 24th District Sta... Aug '16 enesabdulkadiroglu 1
I want to suck (Aug '15) Jul '16 CaidenCat 6
very gay horny man looking for grate anel sex (Jan '13) Mar '16 CaidenCat 2
Suck male to male (Jan '16) Mar '16 CaidenCat 3
tgirl (Dec '15) Mar '16 Jesse0009 4

Aberdeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aberdeen Mortgages