Obama Quits Trinity

May 31, 2008 Full story: Town Hall 14

Likely Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama has resigned from his controversial church, Trinity United Church of Christ.

Full Story
Obama is Antichrist

Ewa Beach, HI

#1 Jun 2, 2008
Obama did not win the nomination fairly he pandered, lied, cheated and sinned within his so-called church, He said what Democrats wanted to hear, thats the oldest scam known in politics. Hillary Clinton’s Supporters are like Senator Clinton They do not give up without voicing their opinions standing their ground, Democrats will vote too reject Obama soon enough the Bible tells so.

The Obama group has not taken over the Democratic Party supporters of Hillary Clinton still has the power to use her constitutional rights to back her will take this fight to the highest court in the Nation. She will fight her clueless opponent and effectively toss (Evil) out of the Democratic Party. Democrats who choose not to support President Clinton, if elected (anything is possible at this point) will be the ones to look for a new political home. The Clinton party, supporters and leaders won’t sit by and watch (Evil take over), Clintons are (The Good) fighters of (Evil) and will battle this to the Supreme Courts - they should. Senator Obama had no credentials as an appointed Junior Senator to even step into this race, other then hes a Pampas Narcissist using his skin color to paint a picture of equality, hes only out to save his own skin not the voters as many will see soon enough. Satin has taken the form of Obama and will bring WWIII, well before Senator McCain.

Obama is right out of biblical scripture which refers to him as being the antichrist (Good meets Evil) and Evil destroys the world in The End of Days. Wake up and read the Old Testaments Book of Revelations,– its becoming clearer everyday that (HE) is walking among us and will destroy us all if hes elected, The Bible says he will destroy mankind. Good will prevail over Evil,–(Ask yourself) why did Obama only now leave Trinity Church while running for President, because he learnt (HIS) lessons he needed thanks to Jeremiah Wright after 20 years of racist sermons (HE) doesn’t need Trinity Church any longer. Evil has taken on the form of Good for mankind to see, its an illusion - just as scriptures are written.

The ANTICHRIST is among us; pray that (HE) does not make it to the Oval Office and that Senator Clinton does –(Good) always defeats (Evil). Trinity Church brought us The Antichrist its written scripture; everything written pertains to Obama and is very detailed. Hes the (one) it warns us of and about. The Book of Revelations is right; Obama will bring the End of Days.
sean1030

Paterson, NJ

#2 Jun 2, 2008
It's too bad that all people want to do is harp on the negative with Obama. Obama didn't make those statements. I don't know how much the Clintons are paying these ministers to sabotage him (and Im' sure they are). I DO NOT agree with everything my pastor says. However, those are HER thoughts and not mine.
sean1030

Paterson, NJ

#3 Jun 2, 2008
Obama is Antichrist wrote:
Obama did not win the nomination fairly he pandered, lied, cheated and sinned within his so-called church, He said what Democrats wanted to hear, thats the oldest scam known in politics. Hillary Clinton’s Supporters are like Senator Clinton They do not give up without voicing their opinions standing their ground, Democrats will vote too reject Obama soon enough the Bible tells so.
The Obama group has not taken over the Democratic Party supporters of Hillary Clinton still has the power to use her constitutional rights to back her will take this fight to the highest court in the Nation. She will fight her clueless opponent and effectively toss (Evil) out of the Democratic Party. Democrats who choose not to support President Clinton, if elected (anything is possible at this point) will be the ones to look for a new political home. The Clinton party, supporters and leaders won’t sit by and watch (Evil take over), Clintons are (The Good) fighters of (Evil) and will battle this to the Supreme Courts - they should. Senator Obama had no credentials as an appointed Junior Senator to even step into this race, other then hes a Pampas Narcissist using his skin color to paint a picture of equality, hes only out to save his own skin not the voters as many will see soon enough. Satin has taken the form of Obama and will bring WWIII, well before Senator McCain.
Obama is right out of biblical scripture which refers to him as being the antichrist (Good meets Evil) and Evil destroys the world in The End of Days. Wake up and read the Old Testaments Book of Revelations,– its becoming clearer everyday that (HE) is walking among us and will destroy us all if hes elected, The Bible says he will destroy mankind. Good will prevail over Evil,–(Ask yourself) why did Obama only now leave Trinity Church while running for President, because he learnt (HIS) lessons he needed thanks to Jeremiah Wright after 20 years of racist sermons (HE) doesn’t need Trinity Church any longer. Evil has taken on the form of Good for mankind to see, its an illusion - just as scriptures are written.
The ANTICHRIST is among us; pray that (HE) does not make it to the Oval Office and that Senator Clinton does –(Good) always defeats (Evil). Trinity Church brought us The Antichrist its written scripture; everything written pertains to Obama and is very detailed. Hes the (one) it warns us of and about. The Book of Revelations is right; Obama will bring the End of Days.
Oh, so he did the same thing that white men have been doing for years??? WOW!
Facts

Altamonte Springs, FL

#4 Jun 2, 2008
Obama is a low class shyer who is clueless racist and a liar!
Bren

Elizabeth, PA

#5 Jun 2, 2008
Did you hear the interview with Obama about quitting the "church"??

He made it clear that he was NOT denouncing the church----the church did nothing to be denounced for (his words).

So, therefore, what he is saying is this........

I still definitely support the "church" and its beliefs/philosophies-----but I am going to leave so that I can pander for the votes from the racist, gun-toting, Bible Thump'n, typical white working class-------because I cannot win unless I have their votes.

Since: Feb 08

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2008
Not the Clinton you think
By Bill Adair
Published on Wednesday, May 14th, 2008 at 06:57 p.m.

SUMMARY: "Clinton pastor" convicted of child sex abuse, says a newspaper Web site and a posting on an Obama campaign blog. It's a recipe for outrage.

A month ago, the editors of the Utica (N.Y.) Observer-Dispatch saw a sudden spike in Web readership for stories about the Rev. William Procanick, pastor of a local church who had been convicted of sexually abusing a child.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

United States

#7 Jun 2, 2008
The following can be found on the link below:

Information on voting

A links list of Senators Clinton, McCain and Obama from their websites

Other info with a slant on Senator Clinton.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/aberdeen-sd/T...

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2008
What does it take to live life constantly subject to epizootian remarks? To get up every day no matter what and communicate with others?

Argus Leader 5/29/08

Sen. Hillary Clinton had kind words for her competitors in the presidential contest Thursday during a speech in Watertown.

But the New York senator said she's the best person to assume control of the White House in January.

She called presumptive Republican nominee John McCain a "friend" and praised the Vietnam prisoner of war for his service, but she said McCain would continue with President Bush's failed economic and foreign policies.

She said her Democratic competitor, Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, had run "an amazing campaign" who deserves "respect and admiration" for bringing millions of new voters into the system.

"The question is, who is prepared to govern?" she said. "Who is ready on Day One to walk into the Oval Office and make the tough decisions?"

Clinton wrapped up her speech in Watertown, a speech attended by about 750 people. It was her third stop Thursday in the second day of a two-leg tour of South Dakota.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...

“The Thinker, aka, Dylan. ;O)”

Since: Mar 08

Rev. 21:3-5

#10 Jun 3, 2008
2fer--Ms-Same wrote:
Fundamentalist Churches booming as they
let loose with venom so holy. Need to
assassinate Chavez spouted Evang Roberston
- no outcry.
A President Obama would make many things
right for USA in the minds of people nigh
everywhere in the world.
MsSame brings what? garbage baggage so
divisive. Being first of her gender to
be exposed across the globe as leader of
the free world is might scary.
Enough already - we need a separation between
church and state and no coronations neither.
Get 'R done - South Dakotans.
Hoping for a third term and now his last gasp
remark. His wife being too abrasive would need
Mr Smoothie' guidance.
I want to say also that this may be the last day I'm ever involved in a campaign of this kind," former two-term President Clinton told voters in Milbank, S.D.
The New York senator and former first lady planned an evening rally with her husband and daughter Chelsea. South Dakota and Montana hold the final two Democratic primaries, with 31 delegates at stake. Hillary Clinton told patrons at a Rapid City restaurant earlier in the day, "I'm just very grateful we kept this campaign going until South Dakota would have the last word."
What??? Your post makes no sense, try again.

United States

#11 Jun 3, 2008
So carefully crafted, this insertion in our psyche. Used it, now it’s time to say goodbye, move on and become what you are. And what is that?

The Honorary Kennedy
Ted and Caroline anointed Barack Obama as the candidate best qualified to carry on the JFK legacy. But to live up to it, he has to put it in the past.

By Chris Smith Published Jun 1, 2008

http://nymag.com/news/politics/nationalintere...

David Axelrod on Obama and RFK:

[He often likens Obama to Robert F. Kennedy and told The Washington Post, "I thought that if I could help Barack Obama get to Washington, then I would have accomplished something great in my life."[1]]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Axelrod_ (political_consultant)

United States

#12 Jun 3, 2008
No matter what. Get off the computer and vote!! She fought so hard for you to have a say. Your vote is what matters! If you think she is right, but by chance she does lose, your voice will carry weight beyond what happens today! Go Hillary!!!

Here is the latest news:

Short version- no video

Clinton Says She Will Not Concede Tonight
Carolyn Lochhead

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

Long version includes video, but not too bad a load to get to the text on dial up.

Clinton not ready to concede race, her campaign chair

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/03/electi...

[There are not enough pledged delegates at stake in Montana and South Dakota to put Obama over the top, but a rush of endorsements by the remaining undeclared "superdelegates" could allow him to claim victory when he takes the stage in Minnesota Tuesday evening.]
Obama-VP-err

New York, NY

#13 Jun 3, 2008
Business-as-usual Hillary for VP , a MsSame, picking her will not ensure
victory especially based on Barak's rhetoric touting he being that agent of change.

A well regarded McCain VP selection (not the current crop) that will map well
against an unbelieveably laughable and contradictory pair of opponents in the
general election should garner the Repubs another round uber alles.

In spite of my hoping and contributing for an agent of change - I'm now expected
to keep hope alive for CHANGE with such a mutt and jeff combo.

If this is where we are at - I'll no longer waste my time.

Have a nice time satisfying our masters - thus ensuring our bleeding
continue for their protection.

NO CHANGE - Business as usual - MXSAMES

United States

#14 Jun 3, 2008
This the kind of shenanigan that is so dreary. Why would the Obama camp want you to think he has won now? Why can’ he wait until polls are closed? There is no statement from the Clinton Camp that I can find in blogs or anywhere other than this is new spin. The VP slot was discussed weeks ago. No matter what, she needs the opinion by vote. It looks like another attempt to me to dissuade voters.

The AP reportedly put out a poll of probable endorsers, I can’t find it. I don’t think we got a winner yet. In the mean time see below for where I think all this coming from.
See next:
Jun 3, 6:04 PM EDT

Clinton says she's open to being Obama's VP

By BETH FOUHY and DEVLIN BARRETT
Associated Press Writers
[Obama effectively sewed up the 2,118 delegates needed to win the nomination Tuesday, based on a tally of pledged delegates, superdelegates who have declared their preference, and another 18 superdelegates who have confirmed their intentions to The Associated Press. It also included five delegates Obama was guaranteed as long as he gained 15 percent of the vote in South Dakota and Montana later in the day]

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CLINTO...

Vote!!! Go Hillary!!!

Here is an Interactive Election map for later:

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/re...
observer

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2008
This is for all of you with the mitrochondrial DNA lineage of L1 or L2...AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Since the government change in South Africa from the EVIL apartheid rule to the majority black rule, things have only gotten worse. The HIV/AIDS rate has soared to 21% and is still climbing, the mean expected life span has plummeted to 43 years (FORTY-THREE YEARS!!!), crimes against women, including rape, are the highest for ANY country in the world. The greatest number of refugees to South Africa are coming from Somalia.

Simple question (those of you to whom this message is addressed): Do you REALLY want this to happen to the United States too? Do you want Washington, D.C. to finally be turned into another Mogadishu?

If your answer is NO, then stop and think CAREFULLY before you make another vote or support another candidate.

That is all I ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fischer Quints (Oct '13) Sep '14 almab 3
Whatever Happened to the Fisher Quintuplets? (Aug '06) Apr '14 Deanna Wasson 131
WASCJCE table write upgrading contact us (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Desmond A 1
2013/2014 immigration form is out contact us (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Desmond A 1
The Large st Free Onl ine Dating Website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kristeen Marullo 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Aberdeen, SD (Jan '12) Apr '13 John 4
Any Pizza Hut employees in Aberdeen having to w... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Michael Miers 1
Aberdeen Dating
Find my Match

Aberdeen Jobs

Aberdeen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Aberdeen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Aberdeen

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]