Obama Continues to Press McCain on Iraq

Obama Continues to Press McCain on Iraq

There are 39 comments on the blog.washingtonpost.com story from Jun 1, 2008, titled Obama Continues to Press McCain on Iraq. In it, blog.washingtonpost.com reports that:

Sen. Barack Obama, campaigning here in South Dakota in advance of its Democratic primary Tuesday, continued to focus on the general election, exchanging rhetorical fire with presumptive Republican nominee Sen. John McCain over Iraq and last year's "surge" of American troops.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.washingtonpost.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 1, 2008
Obama should visit Iraq if he plans to campaign about it. His last visit was 2006.
WalterBailey

Wilmington, DE

#5 Jun 1, 2008
NOBAMA

Since: May 08

Sierra Vista, Arizona

#7 Jun 1, 2008
TN VOL wrote:
Obama should visit Iraq if he plans to campaign about it. His last visit was 2006.
McCain still thinks Iran is funding Al Quieda and that we are below pre surge levels. Apparently he could visit every Tuesdaqy and not learn anything
observer

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2008
THE DNC DECISION IS AN OUTRAGE!! WE MUST PUNISH THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!
MR Al

Oak Harbor, WA

#9 Jun 1, 2008
Ok OBAMA is really getting dumb. He knows nothing about IRAQ and Security. Man he needs to rethink what he is doing. ALSO when the "GET WHITEY Tape pops up." OBAMA has to much dramma.
JCD

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 1, 2008
How would BHO know? He has ZERO military or executive experience.

Since: Sep 07

Avondale, AZ

#11 Jun 1, 2008
Sorry, but McCain runs circles around BO on military and foreign affairs.

Barack, when are you going to Iraq, or are you afraid the troops won't welcome you?
Florida

Ruskin, FL

#12 Jun 1, 2008
*Obama Damaged by Opportunism Liberal Cronies and Ignominious Keepers of Hate*

RACISM, The in-statement of African-Americans, from the left, will Trump all issues facing this nation.

The "Elected U.S. Govt. "DEMOCRAT" Washington Elite's" have succeeded in dividing the country and keeping Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, etc... and the Religious Liberal Left the Keepers of Hate...

The "TROJAN HORSE KLAN" of Hate! Cast of Grand Old Elite Opportunism Masters: Biden, Carter, Dodd, Edwards, Gore, Kennedy, Kerry, Leahy, Rangel, Wexler, Race Card KKK Chief Architect Robert C. Byrd, and Many More...

Racism is Nurtured and Protected by the so called 'Liberal Elite's, The Machine and Ignorance behind Racism for MONEY, POWER and VOTES.

The Black Panthers, ACLU, Farrakhan, Jackson, Nation of Islam, NAACP, Julian Bond, Race Cop Al Sharpton, Reverend wRight, Trojan Priest Michael Pfleger and others Liberal Racist Elite's would be "OUT OF A JOB," Govt Offices and High Places, if they didn't keep up their causes, Not to mention "GOOD PAYING Million $$$ JOBS Selling Racism to You!

When the enslaved Brood Resist consuming Liberal Racist Divisiveness, Subversive Ignominious Agenda's and Trojan Opprobrious Spew, We then can take the Elite's down from their Luxury Pedestals (at the expense of removing them ALL from Government and the News), and then "We will be Free!!"

"This is Change We Can All Hope For..."

Hillary 08!!
Florida

Ruskin, FL

#13 Jun 1, 2008
* Obama Damaged by Ignominious Opprobrium Liberal Ire *

COUNT THE VOTE that "WILL NOT VOTE" OBAMA: State of Florida, The National Republican Party, Hillary People who Hate obama, Rural Gun and Faith who Despise obama, Appalachian Folk who "SMELL A SOCIALIST," Working Class People who Have Contempt for obama, Jews who Don't Trust obama, The Bible Belt who like Jesus, The Puertorican, Cuban and Latino Vote that Favor McCain. What is left?

Maybe "The Inner City" will vote Obama?

Hillary 08!!!

Since: May 08

Sierra Vista, Arizona

#15 Jun 1, 2008
JCD wrote:
How would BHO know? He has ZERO military or executive experience.
What executive experience do Hillary or McBush have?

Since: May 08

Sierra Vista, Arizona

#16 Jun 1, 2008
Devil Dawg wrote:
Sorry, but McCain runs circles around BO on military and foreign affairs.
Barack, when are you going to Iraq, or are you afraid the troops won't welcome you?
John McCain thinks Al Quieda is supplied by Iran
He thinks that troop levels are below the pre surge level.
He only knows the lies they tell him
He is a bufoon

Since: May 08

Sierra Vista, Arizona

#17 Jun 1, 2008
Florida wrote:
* Obama Damaged by Ignominious Opprobrium Liberal Ire *
COUNT THE VOTE that "WILL NOT VOTE" OBAMA: State of Florida, The National Republican Party, Hillary People who Hate obama, Rural Gun and Faith who Despise obama, Appalachian Folk who "SMELL A SOCIALIST," Working Class People who Have Contempt for obama, Jews who Don't Trust obama, The Bible Belt who like Jesus, The Puertorican, Cuban and Latino Vote that Favor McCain. What is left?
Maybe "The Inner City" will vote Obama?
Hillary 08!!!
As bad a mess as Florida has made of every election I think the half vote idea has merit for the general election

Since: Sep 07

Avondale, AZ

#18 Jun 1, 2008
Billy Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain thinks Al Quieda is supplied by Iran
He thinks that troop levels are below the pre surge level.
He only knows the lies they tell him
He is a bufoon
And, sir, you are an idiot!

General Patraeus and even the troops will tell you that weapons found on terrorists were supplied by Iran.

Stop reading the Huffington Post and the Daily Kos and talk to a troops who has been to Iraq.

Just like Barack, talk without going to Iraq.

Since: Sep 07

Avondale, AZ

#19 Jun 1, 2008
Billy Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
As bad a mess as Florida has made of every election I think the half vote idea has merit for the general election
Good, tick off your own people in Florida and Michigan.

By the way, McCain leads Ba"rookie" by 4 in Michigan in a general election.

I'm just waiting for the next mess to come out about Barack - let's see, will it be Khalid Rashidi or Barack securing $200,000 for Trinity United?

It's anyone's guess at this point.
0321 usmc

United States

#20 Jun 1, 2008
obama got a bj from man and both ware high in coke in 99.media wont touch it.
&fe ature=related
carry on soldier shining the light on these weak tits.let them move to iran and get it in the butt
0321 usmc

United States

#21 Jun 1, 2008
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>Good, tick off your own people in Florida and Michigan.
By the way, McCain leads Ba"rookie" by 4 in Michigan in a general election.
I'm just waiting for the next mess to come out about Barack - let's see, will it be Khalid Rashidi or Barack securing $200,000 for Trinity United?
It's anyone's guess at this point.
who do you like for his running mate.i want newt.
pndog

Round Rock, TX

#22 Jun 1, 2008
Devil Dawg wrote:
Sorry, but McCain runs circles around BO on military and foreign affairs.
Barack, when are you going to Iraq, or are you afraid the troops won't welcome you?
Really? McCain would have never attended, flew Navy aircraft, got shot done and held prisoner if he had not been born of privileged rank and stature.

Since: May 08

Sierra Vista, Arizona

#23 Jun 1, 2008
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>And, sir, you are an idiot!
General Patraeus and even the troops will tell you that weapons found on terrorists were supplied by Iran.
Stop reading the Huffington Post and the Daily Kos and talk to a troops who has been to Iraq.
Just like Barack, talk without going to Iraq.
You are as dumb as McCain, perhaps if Joe Loserman explains it to you like he did to numbnuts you might get it.
Al quieda is Sunni, Iran is Shiite, the violence is between Shiites and Sunnis
Reminds me of General Westmorelands brave talk just before TET

Since: Sep 07

Avondale, AZ

#24 Jun 1, 2008
pndog wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? McCain would have never attended, flew Navy aircraft, got shot done and held prisoner if he had not been born of privileged rank and stature.
Please, there are people who fly F-16s in the Air Force who weren't born of privilege.

Speaking of that, what did McCain do when offered to leave early?

What did he do?

Yes, he turned it down. Don't believe me, believe the men who served with him.

Get a life, man!

Since: Sep 07

Avondale, AZ

#25 Jun 1, 2008
Billy Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as dumb as McCain, perhaps if Joe Loserman explains it to you like he did to numbnuts you might get it.
Al quieda is Sunni, Iran is Shiite, the violence is between Shiites and Sunnis
Reminds me of General Westmorelands brave talk just before TET
Sorry, but 'Joe Loserman' as you put it was the Dems choice in 2000.

Obama is a novice just as you are, idiot. What do they do in Sierra Vista anyway. Wait, I think I hear your boyfriend calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is all the dope at???? Aug '16 Anonymous 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '16 america first 13
Whatever Happened to the Fisher Quintuplets? (Aug '06) Feb '16 Dona Fisher 132
Fischer Quints (Oct '13) Sep '14 almab 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Aberdeen, SD (Jan '12) Apr '13 John 4
Any Pizza Hut employees in Aberdeen having to w... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Michael Miers 1
whats it like to live in aberdeen (Jan '10) Feb '13 Arlene 6

Aberdeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aberdeen Mortgages