Seward, PA

#1 Jan 11, 2010
moving there is it true jobs are plentiful
sherri

Aberdeen, SD

#2 Jan 27, 2011
chops wrote:
moving there is it true jobs are plentiful
Yes, jobs are plentiful and the cost of living of low.:D Also, Aberdeen is only 200 miles from Sioux Falls and about 5-6 hours from Rapid City and the Black Hills. Close to Rapid City is Sturgis where that have the Harley Davidson Bike Rally every year. No state taxes.
sherri

Aberdeen, SD

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Need anymore info.? Post again.:)
Gumdrops

Farragut, IA

#4 Jun 10, 2012
It's like 1993.
Anonymous

Westlake, LA

#5 Jun 26, 2012
It has good schools ( at least elementary and junior high, my kids have not experienced high school), is safe for the most part, lots of parks, small town feel, activities for kids. Some of the down falls are there is not too much good shopping if you like to shop, and can get quite boring in the winter with not that much to do. I miss it :(
Arlene

Windsor, CO

#6 Feb 26, 2013
It's a good place to be FROM...especially inthe winter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) 7 hr america first 13
Whatever Happened to the Fisher Quintuplets? (Aug '06) Feb '16 Dona Fisher 132
Fischer Quints (Oct '13) Sep '14 almab 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Aberdeen, SD (Jan '12) Apr '13 John 4
Any Pizza Hut employees in Aberdeen having to w... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Michael Miers 1
News Rapid City Council continue to fight for prayer... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Joel 1
Review: Dirt Angels (Dec '12) Dec '12 alice mayhem 1

Aberdeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aberdeen Mortgages