First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SLUT

United States

#21 Apr 21, 2012
she is not with brandon anymore she is with kayla highfield baby daddy dustin the wh*re can never find her own boyfriend she has to take everyone elses boyfriend like she took brandon from tiffany and dustin from kayla and some other ones to her day will come and she don't deserve her baby since she never has her kid drugs and dick are way more important than her baby
haha

Springboro, OH

#22 Apr 21, 2012
Thats why I don't trust no b!tches around here. Just when you think you can trust some people they break you down. Its ashame. But you know it does take 2 and he is in fault also. Maybe it wasnt ment for you and him to be kayla. Just think of your self and them babies. Thats what all girls around Aberdeen should do is think of their kids and them selves first before any damn man!!
huh

Cincinnati, OH

#23 May 5, 2012
What is really going on with her and where is the baby? Is she on that s__t again..I hate to hear she is doing that bad.
wow

Charlotte, NC

#24 May 6, 2012
be nice
hahaha

Cincinnati, OH

#25 May 27, 2012
Be nice? she gave the baby away for the drugs and the BOYS. Pathetic piece of work. Jason Hord is the winner now. He must have some kind of income. She gets her pills from her mom and the money from him I guess...
she is a druggy
#26 Jun 2, 2012
thats all i have to say!
herion

Dayton, OH

#27 Jun 19, 2012
SHE IS ON HERION SHE GETS IT FROM JUSTIN HORD SHE IS WITH BOBBY GILBERT AND JUSTIN HORD WHAT A WH*RE AND SHE ALSO HAS HEPATITIS AND SHE GAVE HER BABY UP FOR A PHONE DRUGS AND DICK SHE IS ONE OF THE NASTIEST TRASHY WH*RES AROUND HERE
nosey

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Oct 12, 2012
She wants to talk trash about others she don't even know! She needs to clean her nasty ways up! SHE SLEEPS WITH ANYTHING WALKING!
wow

Middletown, OH

#29 Apr 10, 2013
this is some crazy intrasting shit wow wow wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All time great athletes from Manchester 4 hr Opps 7
Shaun Breez 21 hr Chickens 36
News Blanton rape, kidnapping trial continues at cou... Fri JustMe 78
Jen at Snappers? Thu Aberdeen Knight 1
Lori's Baby Shower Wed Stuff 31
Chad Turner??? Sep 28 abeedeen88 1
Kevin gaffin Sep 28 Concerned 35

Aberdeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance