Dayton, OH

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Does Garland deserve the seat???
elected

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2012
David Combs wrote:
Does Garland deserve the seat???
I guess the majority of the voters thought so or he wouldn't have got the votes he got. He didn't lose by the votes, he lost by a so-called toss of a coin.
Saber

Amelia, OH

#3 Jan 7, 2012
Garland pressured for votes. I wish someone would look into that.

He lost because somehow God must have intervened and caused the coin the land the way it did.
His Friend

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2012
yes he should i would vote for him everyday
J D OF LA

Dayton, OH

#5 Jan 7, 2012
His Friend wrote:
yes he should i would vote for him everyday
Billie not even the bad grammar can hide you, the funnest thing, your reaction at the meeting. When I talk about dirty tricks your the one I am speaking of. Your involvement in the city has been twenty years when people say look at the shape the town is in they are talking about your actions as much as any ones even if they, them self don't know it.

I could go on all night about how G.R. went about getting those votes you speak of but I will not get that started on here because the truth will come out in due time. You cannot claim to be a preacher then get away with what he does to get votes.(carma)
House Fly

Amelia, OH

#6 Jan 8, 2012
I vote for Garland to be put in the seat!! I love reading about Aberdeen in the newspaper. This would be a shure fire way to stimulate the economy by selling more newspapers.

Saber said it right - God finally had enough of Garland and caused the coin to land the way it did. If you don't agree, then you must not believe in God, because he could had had it land either way.
Whatever

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2012
Why in the hell would you put someone in a council seat that caused so many problems at the hands of Billie Eitel and did nothing for this town. Name one thing he did in all his years in council and as mayor. Thats right nothing so why would you put someone in that seat who would do nothing for this town. Thats right because he is a yes man to Billie it all makes sense.
some one must be joking

Milford, OH

#8 Jan 10, 2012
OHHH Hell NO!!! The clown is out now keep him away from the village business.
Saber

Bloomington, IN

#9 Jan 15, 2012
HELLO !!!! STOP THE PRESS !!!!!

Tell me this ain't true! I just heard thru the grapevine that Garland is under investigation for voter fraud! And he is under investigation for beating up a juvenile (again)!!!!!

I smell another lawsuit against the village! Somehow i just know the cops are targeting him again! You Aberdeen cops need to learn to look the other way when it comes to busting your own administration, hell you get accused of it anyway!!!

After all this there are supportrs of him, it blows my mind how many crooked people are out there.

I hope the new mayor is as good as people are saying or we are all screwed!
garland

Milford, OH

#10 Jan 15, 2012
u people dont know what you talkin about .crybabys
cag

Dayton, OH

#11 Jan 16, 2012
garland wrote:
u people dont know what you talkin about .crybabys
amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the meeting place (Mar '14) 11 hr Barney 50
Manchester police perform Halloween drug bust Fri tonya 1
lora dryden Thu pdiddytakesurtiddy 3
fight Thu me me me 5
animal owners beware Thu Kkk 10
Clark Gast (Jan '14) Nov 26 Yep 27
milly (Nov '12) Nov 23 x-Samuel 4
Aberdeen Dating
Find my Match

Aberdeen People Search