Scott

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Gast all the way i think he will do a great job cause he cares about the village and the people in it
joe

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Scott wrote:
Gast all the way i think he will do a great job cause he cares about the village and the people in it
true
joe

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

meeeee wrote:
absolutely not for grieerson
definitely not for that coward
South Park

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Lets see has clark gast ever been a full time police officer no! Has he ever had supervisor experience in law enforcement?? He does not have the qualifications that other people in the department have or the experience there is more to being a chief then just caring for the people in the town you also have guys to manage among other things people are not looking at the bigger picture for this village. The Gast name is tanted along with the Hafers so if you people really want that man in there then that department will fall and the village will get sued and you will not have police protection.
joe

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

South Park wrote:
Lets see has clark gast ever been a full time police officer no! Has he ever had supervisor experience in law enforcement?? He does not have the qualifications that other people in the department have or the experience there is more to being a chief then just caring for the people in the town you also have guys to manage among other things people are not looking at the bigger picture for this village. The Gast name is tanted along with the Hafers so if you people really want that man in there then that department will fall and the village will get sued and you will not have police protection.
ar least if hes in there maybe he can prevent someone else from getting their names tainted, and maybe he will make sure that both sides of the story will be heard in all cases that he deals with. yes caring is important,,, when the hafers were in there they cared and so did gast and i think it was alot better place then.
Tony L

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

["South Park"]Lets see has clark gast ever been a full time police officer no! Bulll butter Gast was a full time Deputy Chief at Lake Waynoka taught CJ at southern hills has never been sued and the Hafers were found not guilty if you are a cop then that is one of the problems in the town you cannot read Gast arrested a man for murder have ever done that he did without back up you guys called in the national security over a fight at the lively lady I am surprised he is even willing to work with this mickey mouse outfit when he worked there were 3 of them and one was that coward brother of the hafers now they got 14 give me a break and take that earing out you look strange gast is dumb for giving that head safety job up at rumke at least he would be working with trash that paid $21.00 an hour
c_a_g

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

Tony L wrote:
["South Park"]Lets see has clark gast ever been a full time police officer no! Bulll butter Gast was a full time Deputy Chief at Lake Waynoka taught CJ at southern hills has never been sued and the Hafers were found not guilty if you are a cop then that is one of the problems in the town you cannot read Gast arrested a man for murder have ever done that he did without back up you guys called in the national security over a fight at the lively lady I am surprised he is even willing to work with this mickey mouse outfit when he worked there were 3 of them and one was that coward brother of the hafers now they got 14 give me a break and take that earing out you look strange gast is dumb for giving that head safety job up at rumke at least he would be working with trash that paid $21.00 an hour
i would hev never put that in the paper,,, you put accomplishments in the paper not cowardness
resident EH

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

South Park wrote:
so true! senority should get it! some1 more experienced.
aintthatashame

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

South Park wrote:
Oh you are so right!! We need a man with more experience like a rhinehart or newman.By the way which one are you?
alec

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

seniority shouldnt always be the first a decision basis,,, lets look at record, lets see what the candidates have done, we should have officers that live here, i mean if the department in the village is good enough to work in and good enough to accept a pay check from then it ought to be good enought to live in,,, this town has police officers from everywhere working here, we need to have them living in the village, at least then when they get off duty the criminals will know that the officers isnt 50 or so miles away. i think the proble falls with meadows bringing in people from all over the state to work here, not checking references and back grounds just rushing to bring people in so he could say he had a better department then the hafers. I do know when the hafers and gast were here i could go to their house in the middle of the night, or call them if i needed them and they were always there within 5 to 10 minutes. yes i too will say they had their faults but i will also be the first to say at least they were there when you needed them and they werent afraid. this police department has gone down hill,,, hopefully when they hire a chief they will hire one that will get the department where it needs to be, not just where they want it to be. i think that department has too many people up there trying to be the chief that have no business in that position.
alec

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

seniority shouldnt alwyas be the first decision basis
jode

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

I know Nathan and he is qualified and experienced for this job. People should not hold him responsible for what others do. He is a good man and has good morrals. He would be a great thing for aberdeen in my opinion. You do not have to agree with me but like I said please don't hold him responsible for what others do. He did a good job in russellville and would here too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Aberdeen Discussions

Search the Aberdeen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min DEMSRULE 29,385
manchester a decent place to live? 6 hr what I think 14
diamond hale Mon congo the butt mauler 7
drugs\Kaleb Apgar (May '11) Mon lol 49
shandi kidder low life mother (Nov '10) Sun Truth hurts 8
Michael Pence Jessica Waldron Jul 27 jessica pence 8
Should whites pay blacks for slavery? (Jan '14) Jul 27 What about 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Aberdeen Jobs

•••