the aberdeen ohio police dept

Posted in the Aberdeen Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
aberdeen

Wilmington, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2012
its funny how the police pull some one over for their tags on their car is expried tags and they ask you if you do drugs and then ask to search the car i tell him to go ahead well he checks my car and kept checking it i guess he was hoping to find something well after he does this he ask me if i shot up and i said never he then ask to show him my arms then he ask if i smoke pot i said no i done told you i dont do drugs and then he ask to check my pockets well he didnt find any thing because i was being total honest why the hell did he have to do all this this was so upsetting to me and i think he went to far you cant even drive to the store around here without getting pulled over and he ask what i was doing out what are we to do dont leave our house this i feel went too far and i didnt get his name but hes a newer cop im going to talk to a lawyer about this
well

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 11, 2012
Then dont run on expired tags
aberdeen

Wilmington, OH

#3 Feb 11, 2012
he wasnt concerned about the tags he said this town is so bad with drugs and i know i should not of went two blocks down the street so i dont care but he did go to far with it and what bussiness is it to them when were out as long as were not doing any thing wrong
Landlord

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2012
Hey dumba$$, you gave him permission. How about you put the drugs down and go back to school you illiterate dirtbag before you get pulled over again. Lawyer, lol. Like you could get one to even look your way dirtbag. Go get a fn job DIRTBAG!
Hey

Cleveland, GA

#5 Feb 12, 2012
So he didn't give you a ticket for the expired tags??
family

Wilmington, OH

#6 Feb 12, 2012
let me tell you this she went to school and shes not illiterate and she dont do grugs thats whats wrong with this town yes i know this town is bad for the drugs but not every one does them and yes her and her husband can aford a lawyer so this is how much you know and just so you know her father is a lawyer and her uncle is cheif of police in bethel so you dont know any thing about her and shes far from being a dirtbag she is also good friends with mr jim seatty and has family that are police officers so who cares what you have to say about her
family

Wilmington, OH

#7 Feb 12, 2012
my daughter goes to church and does not do drugs so if i were you i would not get on here and judge she is a good person and is also going to college so say what you want im sure proud of her so let her be
maysville ky

Wilmington, OH

#8 Feb 12, 2012
we know who this is and you think your somebody honey im far from being stupid i dont care what you say about me i know im a good person maybe your the one on drugs your just a un educated hillbilly so go get a life
aberdeen is a dump

Germantown, OH

#9 Feb 13, 2012
i think aberdeen police got there training from a cracker jack box..... they make up there own rules as they go along. thats why its important for us as citizens to know some basic laws.
Hey

Cleveland, GA

#10 Feb 13, 2012
Aberdeen is not a dump it's the fkn Riff Raff that lives there for the most part, Wasn't like that 20yrs ago, I still remember cruising around Bissottis and Frisch's on the weekends...
maysville ky

Wilmington, OH

#11 Feb 13, 2012
your so right back then the police would not bother you only if you were doing something wrong and now you cant even leave your house because they pull you over and what are you doing they all harass people in this town they wouldnt make it any where else they do need to do there job but stop bothering others with pitty bull shit
maysville ky

Wilmington, OH

#12 Feb 13, 2012
sorryi meant ask you what your doing
maysville ky

Wilmington, OH

#13 Feb 13, 2012
the cops around here is nothing but drug users but they can get by with it this town needs to get better officers here that can do there joband stop pulling people over to check their arms for needle marks what a joke!! where they got who knows the best one ever around was mr lang and jim seatty the one they really need to fire is disney he is one stupid cop
Hey

Cleveland, GA

#14 Feb 13, 2012
I would agree with Jerry Lang as being one of the best aberdeen had but no so much Jim Seatty,One of the best cops ever in Aberdeen was Sanford Myers..
Hey

Cleveland, GA

#15 Feb 13, 2012
You remember Asa Dillon???
Hey

Cleveland, GA

#17 Feb 13, 2012
Who the hell is Disney,LOL!!!
aberdeen is a dump

Germantown, OH

#18 Feb 13, 2012
for the most part its pill users and sellers, heroin users and alcholics. my grandma use to live in aberdeen years ago when it was a decent community. now look at it....... who wants to? i take the new bridge so i dont have to go through and look at a dump and deal with untrained police who harass people for doing nothing wrong but just passing thru. its nothing but trailer courts..... thats about it.
Hey

Cleveland, GA

#19 Feb 13, 2012
Who is your Grandma, I may know her..
amber e

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2012
to begin with the chief is a drug user and does what Anette and Terry. Phillips. tell them to do.they let lalo run all over n threatened. people. n won't. do nothing the valour. gas station. got busted. for selling. bath salt but sells to minors
StraightenUP

United States

#22 Feb 14, 2012
Can you people read your comments before you submit them? A third grade child can compose a paragraph better than you folks. And all you want do to is complain on a trashy site like this. Go to council meetings, get involved. Let your opinions, complainants and voices be heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
douche in black dodge 19 hr Mike 1
Single men (Feb '17) 20 hr adam 8
angie jones 21 hr slackbo 1
Micaela Miller Sun wow 59
jethros (Jul '16) Sep 19 peanut butter 12
Local hangout Sep 18 New local 6
Aberdeen Ohio Morals Sep 18 Tired 2

Aberdeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance