First Prev
of 2
Next Last
henry the help

Dayton, OH

#1 Nov 13, 2012
We have went from our officers saving people to people saving our officers, if I have a heart attack now I am scared to death of the thought of these guys coming to save me, I felt good about the old Sgt.. If the drivers record is as piss poor as some cops told me we have problems there. The new chief was seen riding around with Scott Thomas remember him the old police dept. put him in jail for a lot of charges background checks are a must in this line of work if they have hired Cody and Scott back the big bad New Chief should take a long look at himself. Both of these guys are bad news and if he is not smart enough to know that he is a piss poor cop. They say he rode the short bus in school this must be true.
LOL

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 14, 2012
ask Scotty why he got kicked off of the fire department.
Tommy

Dayton, OH

#3 Nov 15, 2012
I agree totally!!!!!!!!!! ask about fd
Tommy

Dayton, OH

#4 Nov 17, 2012
He is still running with the new pd what a joke he is a convicted felon pading people down what a joke!!!!!!!!!!
turn in the charter

Dayton, OH

#5 Nov 19, 2012
GREG/HARRY
PLEASE GO TO BROWN COUNTY COMMON PLEAS COURT WEBSITE AND MUN. COURT IN THE SEARCH ENGINE TYPE IN SCOTT THOMAS YOU WILL SEE HE IS A CONVICT. I KNOW BOTH OF YOU NITHER IS THIS STUPID HE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYTHING HE CAN GET HIM THE HE%$ OUT OF APD. YOU LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO THE REST OF THE COUNTY..........
ummm

Bellevue, WA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Scott Thomas? He showed nude pictures of himself from web cam to my 15 yr old sister. He had a gf at the time. Your right he is trouble!
lmao

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Does nobody work in aberdeen or does everybody just stay online running good people down.
ummm

Bellevue, WA

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Scott is nowhere near good! I swear to you that!
Hometownboy

Greensburg, PA

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Would you people please stop knocking people on here, you all are worse than a bunch of school children. If you all are so concerned about the Aberdeen Police or Fire Departments, Go to the Police Academy or go put in an application at the Fire Dept if you think you can make a difference. Do something for the community. I cannot vouch for most of the cops in Aberdeen, but I do know the Chief and have known him for many years. He is a good guy and will do his job. People get on here and complain about everyone, No one is perfect, people makes mistakes and people can change. It is not your job to judge, leave that to the Good Lord. I have also know Scottie since he was a kid, he may have gotten into some trouble but who has not. The older one gets the more they grow up and mature. If he is being seen with the Police Chief what concern is that of others. There is not one person in this country that has not done one thing or another that they either regret or is ashamed of and that is counting me and all of you on here. People Change, Don't Judge.
Sam

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2012
lmao wrote:
Does nobody work in aberdeen or does everybody just stay online running good people down.
You seem to be reading the gossip as well, so do you work?
carriet

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2012
We think hometownboy is KIN to DR. PHIL!!!!!!!!
Nick Bellew

Morehead, KY

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Aberdeen is nothing but a drug town.
confused

Dayton, OH

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Nick Bellew wrote:
Aberdeen is nothing but a drug town.
Ok hafer there is away to check ips..........
really

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok hafer there is away to check ips..........
first off I must say yes there is a way to check i p addresses,,,,, I don't think it is a crime to post an opinion on here its a public forum that's what they are used for second I don't understand why everytime something is said negative about the apd some one always has to throw up a former administration like Hafer or gast or the other ones before them. Personally I don't care either way if Hafer,Gast or anybody else that has worked there says aberdeen is a drug town. That's probably the nicest thing they have to say about the place,,, I mean really with all the kindness and respect that the former mayor and council gave them I would say in my opinion that if it was one of them that made that comment about aberdeen being a drug town then they were definitely sugar coating that statement. But who cares if I had a guess it would be that the former admistrations and current administrations all get on here boasting and bashing,,,,,so who cares
Coward i m

Dayton, OH

#15 Nov 25, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>first off I must say yes there is a way to check i p addresses,,,,, I don't think it is a crime to post an opinion on here its a public forum that's what they are used for second I don't understand why everytime something is said negative about the apd some one always has to throw up a former administration like Hafer or gast or the other ones before them. Personally I don't care either way if Hafer,Gast or anybody else that has worked there says aberdeen is a drug town. That's probably the nicest thing they have to say about the place,,, I mean really with all the kindness and respect that the former mayor and council gave them I would say in my opinion that if it was one of them that made that comment about aberdeen being a drug town then they were definitely sugar coating that statement. But who cares if I had a guess it would be that the former admistrations and current administrations all get on here boasting and bashing,,,,,so who cares
Not a crime that depends/????????
what the h377

Dayton, OH

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Hometownboy wrote:
Would you people please stop knocking people on here, you all are worse than a bunch of school children. If you all are so concerned about the Aberdeen Police or Fire Departments, Go to the Police Academy or go put in an application at the Fire Dept if you think you can make a difference. Do something for the community. I cannot vouch for most of the cops in Aberdeen, but I do know the Chief and have known him for many years. He is a good guy and will do his job. People get on here and complain about everyone, No one is perfect, people makes mistakes and people can change. It is not your job to judge, leave that to the Good Lord. I have also know Scottie since he was a kid, he may have gotten into some trouble but who has not. The older one gets the more they grow up and mature. If he is being

seen with the Police Chief what concern is that of others. There

is not one person in this country that has not done one thing or

another that they either regret or is ashamed of and that is counting me and all of you on here. People Change, Don't Judge.
Are you that damn dumb he was CONVICTED of acting like a police officer while not being one NOW he is in a police car with the CHIEF do you see a F366709-0 problem with any of that if they commited a crime in front of you would you see it you are dumb.......... sad part more then likley I am talking to the mayor or chiefs or scotts mom
what the h377

Dayton, OH

#17 Nov 25, 2012
ANOTHER THING I PAY A ONE % TAX TO THIS TOWN SO THEY CAN RIDE AROUND AND I DO NOT SUPPORT THEFS LIARS AND CRIMNALS
Get a job

Dayton, OH

#18 Nov 25, 2012
To all of you who love to stir up sh*t in the Aberdeen rumor mill, I will set a few things straight. First, Scott Thomas is not an Aberdeen Police officer... Never was and never will be. If the know it alls think differently go to the police department and get a roster. If you are so concerned with his criminal history, all you have to do is go to the clerk of courts website and look it up, it's public information. He has had criminal convictions some of which ban him from becoming a police officer in Ohio, and every police officer her or otherwise must have a background check before being commissioned as a cop. I also know for a fact he was just arrested for domestic violence about a month ago.
Secondly, the officers involved in the car accident were not at fault in any way which was proven through the state patrol's investigation and the man who hit them admitted he wasn't paying attention. They were not speeding and there weren't any skid marks because they didnt even have a chance to hit the brakes. Also the patrol cars have "black boxes" in them similar to airplanes which record speed etc.
Furthermore, if you think they don't so a good job, are lazy, on drugs, or whatever why don't you make a formal complaint with the village instead of starting BS on topix. If you don't think anyone around here will listen, take your complaint to Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations(BCI). Although I will digest your complaint is actually valid and backed by facts because they will charge you with falsification if you're making stuff up.
Finally, I suggest all you losers who troll around on Topix all hours of the day and night find a more productive way to spend your time like perhaps a job. The rest of us are sick of going to work everyday so that our tax money can be used to provide you with iPhones, flat screens, and Internet.
citizen

Hamilton, OH

#19 Nov 27, 2012
AMEN!!!! to get a job,well done and on point.
Probably Gast or Newman making the accusations.
what the h377

Dayton, OH

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Get a job wrote:
To all of you who love to stir up sh*t in the Aberdeen rumor mill, I will set a few things straight. First, Scott Thomas is not an Aberdeen Police officer... Never was and never will be. If the know it alls think differently go to the police department and get a roster. If you are so concerned with his criminal history, all you have to do is go to the clerk of courts website and look it up, it's public information. He has had criminal convictions some of which ban him from becoming a police officer in Ohio, and every police officer her or otherwise must have a background check before being commissioned as a cop. I also know for a fact he was just arrested for domestic violence about a month ago.
Secondly, the officers involved in the car accident were not at fault in any way which was proven through the state patrol's investigation and the man who hit them admitted he wasn't paying attention. They were not speeding and there weren't any skid marks because they didnt even have a chance to hit the brakes. Also the patrol cars have "black boxes" in them similar to airplanes which record speed etc.
Furthermore, if you think they don't so a good job, are lazy, on drugs, or whatever why don't you make a formal complaint with the village instead of starting BS on topix. If you don't think anyone around here will listen, take your complaint to Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations(BCI). Although I will digest your complaint is actually valid and backed by facts because they will charge you with falsification if you're making stuff up.
Finally, I suggest all you losers who troll around on Topix all hours of the day and night find a more productive way to spend your time like perhaps a job. The rest of us are sick of going to work everyday so that our tax money can be used to provide you with iPhones, flat screens, and Internet.
If you are talking to me which it is not posible to tell who you are talking to because you are rambling. First off I hope you are not with the pd or council because now I am scared to file a compl (because I think I hit a nerve). because you said I could get charged with a crime if they do not prove it ( god knows they are inept). Second I will compare checks stubs with you any day of the week and 2 times on Sunday if I do not pay more in income tax I 'll give you my check visa a versa. Just because my job affords me the time to get on here and report to others who pay the band the goings on in this town does not mean I do not work. Third Scotty running with you guys is not a CRIME on it's own it is just not professinal, Fourth when I hit a deer I got a ticket for failure to control and the OSHP said anytime you do not control your car you failed to control it right. I wonder how many tickets these guys wrote for that
charge. I mean the Chiefs experience as the Russelville Police Chief did not prepare him for this mad house what is in that town one intersection and two gas stations. I have seen scott going into city hall myself next time I 'll take a photo if you are going to mislead people on here or just lie about it. Fifth not doing their jobs well that depends on what you are talking about writing a 47 year old women with no other tickets for a light being out yea they enforced that one. Drug dealers they talk a good game but ain't seen $hit my street still has the same dealers going up and back and I am in a good area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin Griffith Fri Everett 1
Subway Thu info 2
Matt Osborn arrested for rape!! (Oct '15) Thu women are objects 6
Looking for Charles Bowling, JR Wed Beatrice 6
Jesse Arnold raped a 15 year old Wed Nick Bellew 4
S and g Apr 23 notsurprised 7
This guy is our new chief?? Apr 22 Village News 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aberdeen Mortgages