David & Carrie Pollitt BIGGESTpill heads

Posted in the Aberdeen Forum

crime watch

Dayton, OH

#1 Jul 20, 2011
Talk bout drug abusers than these two is where they should start. 4 kids neighter one has a job. they depend on their unepolyment they blow all on pills. they cant even afford to have there utitlies turned on they are hooked up illegaly now this is something that needs to be checked out. worried about children they have 4 they sell their food stamps and their kids go hungery and they dont even have a working fridge, now this is sad. somebody needs to take your alls kids an raise them the way kids deserve! lets watch these two and see if we can get something done! come one APD and CPS isnt there something you guys can do for these children.
David Combs

Dayton, OH

#2 Jul 20, 2011
They busted David once court let him out
Holly P n Dawn M

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2011
you take their kids, and their family will just have them. regardless what they are, them kids have family who love them. I am their aunt, and their other aunt will take care of them if u call cps, and by the way, worry about your own lives. I will help them until they are fit enough to get their kids back.!!. Yea they need improvement, and what they do is wrong, but they are still human beings, and it is none of your business. Hopefully WE their family will get off our asses and help them. We love Dave and Karrie both, and will help them in ANY way.
Kalei knauff

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2011
At least my aunt Holly is not fat like you. She may go to a clinic, but she doesnt do drugs on the street, and she sees a doctor. If she had kids she wouldn't lock them in a room, to do drugs, and she would take care of them fine. And Dawn and Holly did not write this about you Dave and Karrie. She took up for you.!!. And so did Dawn.!!.This is Kalei, YOUR NIECE. Even though you don't act like I am, or care about me.!!.:(
MAYSVILLE KY

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Aug 6, 2011
they need to stop stealing cable from other people that live there they have been reported so i guess they will have to pay from now on i think the whole family is a pieace of shit holly you cant even take care of your self you have never had any thing and you need to stop being a fake your just another skang like your whole family they dont need those kids you dont have the money half the time to get your dose of methodone its people like you that make me sick why dont you snap out of it and move away from here no one likes you any ways
holly

Dayton, OH

#6 Aug 6, 2011
Well, i live in my own apartment, and the $600.00 worth of rent that we have to pay, GETS PAID. no one else is paying our rent but us. I have my money for everything I need, and what I dont buy, my boyfriend buys. At least I dont live in a nasty ass house snorting pills or shooting dope anymore. I realized I had a problem, and I got into treatment. No one else in this town even tries.!!. I dont give a damn what anyone says, I am done. I am a better mother than most damn people in this town, and I dont even have children. I could care less what ANYONE thinks of me. I know what I am, and what I aint. I take a fucking shower, I clean my house, and I am not a nasty fuck like most people in my family. If you know me that well smartass, then why come around me? I dont go around ANYONE, so if you know so much, then you have to be kissing my ass for some reason. HAHA. Like you have room to talk. At least I admit my problems. GROW THE FUCK UP.!!.
holly

Dayton, OH

#7 Aug 6, 2011
I know who you are. YOu nasty ****. Grow up....!!!! HAHA.
holly

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Aug 8, 2011
im a fat nasty drama bi**h that starts rumors an i still do pill straight to the face an give head to get them wen i cant afford it.i dont have kids cause im not women enough to bare children. but yea i live in a trashy apartment right on 52 an we all have grop sex together cause lacys peter aint big enough i never take showers or anything my undys are moldy
the truth comes out

Maysville, KY

#9 Aug 9, 2011
hit the nail on the head
gjfdks

Springboro, OH

#10 Aug 17, 2011
i have been liven next door to kerri and dave for awhile now i have actually became friends with em and the kids look fine to me...so every one just needs to mind their own house holds
boo boo

Butler, OH

#11 Aug 18, 2011
aw leave em alone they are nice kids those of you that are without sin cast the first stone.
MAYSVILLE KY

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Aug 19, 2011
nice kids my ass they are thiefs and you are a dirty butt holly your whole family stinks
Elizabeth Darlene Adams

Dayton, OH

#13 Aug 21, 2011
ugh thats my daddy dave and shut yur damn mouths bout them okay oe i will beat yur Asses ight.. the name is Elizabeth Darlene Adams "Pollitt"
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Aug 28, 2011
sum funny shit ... made my day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stray dogs!!! 18 hr Manchester For Ya 11
stolen 4 wheeler on 41 Sun Chatty Cathy 3
Jackpot$ (Aug '12) Apr 25 BeHappy 8
jerry jones mowing is horriable at the ripley s... (May '13) Apr 24 Smh 9
curious Apr 24 Hillary 2
David Jolly (Jan '10) Apr 23 Davids_daughter_a... 14
News Unexplained boom heard in Brown and neighboring... (Mar '10) Apr 22 car007 60
More from around the web

Aberdeen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]