best aberdeen cop?
Mary

Middletown, OH

#22 Jul 11, 2009
Well little miss Kayla your mom does ride with them or has in the past!!!! She was with them i saw it with my own eyes. And as for you putting anyone down girl, go to the post where you told how many guys you have been with, you surly have no room!!!!
kayla

United States

#23 Jul 11, 2009
well mary you don't know me or my family so how would you know yeah i have been with 8 guys since i was 13 but at least i did not get pregnant at 13,14,15 years old and i am 17 still not pregnant and i don't do drugs i stay home 24 7 not because i am supposed to becuase i perfer to so that i wouldn't get in trouble for hanging with the wrong people like most of these people in this town that does drugs and break into places like that i don't get in to trouble so yeah i would say that i am good girl in way but bad in away which i what i did 4 years ago and i regret it but now i am a good girl that don't get in trouble
annette mineer

Fairborn, OH

#24 Jul 11, 2009
If ip address can be found on this site, I will be doing so come Monday morning, if I have to pay to find out who (crazy rider) is. I think I know but I want to be 100% sure. I think it's pretty sad to state (“I am glad that your dad stayed alived and not your mom jr bramel”). You got problems and I’m not very happy about that statement. How would you like for me or someone to say that about you, you may not like Jr. But I Annette Mineer have not done one thing to you and I’m pretty pissed. I honestly can’t believe someone would stoop that low, that’s pretty low. I made a comment that I wasn’t going to type back on here again, but when Jr. called me and told me that someone wrote something about Clara Bramel and read it to me, it break my heart. I will pray for you tonight. I would be ashamed of myself if I was you. Now, for everyone talking and threaten with the ip address, I promise you if it can be done, I will be doing it, because next week that’s on the very top of my list, and that’s a PROMISE. I think you want to talk crap about people have guts to put your name beside your crap.
emile hurley

Sunnyvale, CA

#25 Jul 12, 2009
Kayla u are who was talking about jr and his family u need too back off ur too young to be sayn that stuff ur going to be in big troule when u get of age!
emile hurley

Sunnyvale, CA

#26 Jul 12, 2009
Jr and his family are a hell of a family! And u kayla r dirty for saying thigs so wrong! U told me u started the blog with ur name and it says the same name as u talking shit about my buddy jr! Go be a hoe as usual leave people alone! And ur dad did drive around with armstrong and he pulled me over for no reason! Lol
emile hurley

Sunnyvale, CA

#27 Jul 12, 2009
Ur parents should beat ur ass! And put u away! Till ur 21
kayla

United States

#28 Jul 12, 2009
emily first of all i did not say sh*t about jr and his family like i said the only 2 names i use is kayla and shortsh*t i don't know how many times i have to tell you all i don't say shit about anybody unless they say shit about me and jr didn't so i didn't say shit about him and second of all you should look in the own mirror you should beat your kids ass letting them run the streets by there self and writing b*tch on the side of people cars and yes johnathan did go into shawnas yard and took a bike then gave it to a little boy and you lied about shawna running her mouth about us and no i am not a hoe your the one that was married and sleeping with dale baker yeah practice what you speak watch your damn kids
emile hurley

Sunnyvale, CA

#29 Jul 13, 2009
Ur dumb u need to read ur own blog about ur self! And by the way ho kayla this is a blog about who is the best cop in aberdeen! Not about jr and his family! Dumb ass
Gloria

Webster, NY

#30 Jul 13, 2009
crazy rider wrote:
for your information the cops now has done hell of alot more to this town getting it straighten up than the others have we have the best cops now and everybody needs to keep their fu**ing mouth off from them i hope all of you rot in hell exspecially jr bramel you di** sucking fagget and also i am glad that your dad stayed alived and not your mom jr bramel
LIsten here you piece of crap, when you talk ill of the deceased it only shows that you are a disrespectful p.o.s. As far as Clara goes she had alot to do with this town being in good shape. I will personally find out who you are and let you have a piece of my mind face to face, next time I am in town.
emile hurley

Sunnyvale, CA

#31 Jul 14, 2009
Messed up how u damn some1s kids kayla! And I'm a great mother! I do watch my kids ty very much
jeff henson

Fairborn, OH

#32 Jul 15, 2009
crazy rider wrote:
for your information the cops now has done hell of alot more to this town getting it straighten up than the others have we have the best cops now and everybody needs to keep their fu**ing mouth off from them i hope all of you rot in hell exspecially jr bramel you di** sucking fagget and also i am glad that your dad stayed alived and not your mom jr bramel
Well I,ve heard it all now.To be such a coward and to say that about a man,s deceased mother makes you the worth less than the dogshit I just scrapped off my boot.
close by ant

United States

#33 Apr 10, 2013
Matt disney is the very best of them all very smart and very respected who who go matt
mmmhummm
#34 Apr 11, 2013
I would rock matts world if i ever get my hands on him. I dont see what he sees in that trash Kayla.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#35 Apr 11, 2013
Jerry Lang

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#36 Apr 11, 2013
Gloria wrote:
<quoted text>
LIsten here you piece of crap, when you talk ill of the deceased it only shows that you are a disrespectful p.o.s. As far as Clara goes she had alot to do with this town being in good shape. I will personally find out who you are and let you have a piece of my mind face to face, next time I am in town.
conna whip his ass are ya.
scank

United States

#38 Apr 13, 2013
mmmhummm wrote:
I would rock matts world if i ever get my hands on him. I dont see what he sees in that trash Kayla.
kala is fine she has it all don't worrie he wouldn't wipe his ass on you you nasty slob
Quiet neighbor

United States

#39 Apr 13, 2013
I dont think much of any of them,they let these parents of toddlers and teens get away with not watching their kids and they do nothing..I have seen two kid under 3 wandering around for hours alone and no parent even looked for them and a young boy was caught breaking into a building in my neighborhood and nothing was done.why is it some people in this town can have farm animals and some cant.These head honchoes need to get off their asses and enforce the law.
Concerned citezen

Akron, OH

#40 Apr 16, 2013
There aint one now. Maybe back when i was a kid but now theyre all. Dirtier than the people they r trying to catch.
Concerned citezen

Akron, OH

#41 Apr 16, 2013
Just think about it. Whos worse? The criminals or the cops. They will let a goddam drug addict break into peoples houses, rob , steal rape, pillage and plunder as long as they will snitch. Thay will let them get away with whatever the fuck they want just so they can arrest a petty drug dealer. Instead of worrying about serious shit like child molesters and things like of that nature they pull over 1000 people a day and harass them for no reason. They think that they r above everyone else because they are police officers. But they have will have to answer for fucked up shit they do in life just like everyone else. And hell is a hot ass place
Quiet neighbor

Dayton, OH

#42 Apr 16, 2013
Yeah you have child molesters living here and stupid people let their little kids run the streets without supervision then when something happens to them they will cry the loudest.One lives close to us and has an active warrant but no one does anything to him because he supplies most of the town with their drugs and his family has a big name in this town,so he goes free wih no one doing anything to him,its bullshit he can live where he does and do the things he does and no one cares.Always heard its not who you know but who you blow guess its true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fast Rural Internet 23 hr BugetMom 1
I'm looking for Dorothy Gifford Tue Sin 2
Speechs Tue Ole timer resident 5
First stop Jan 16 We need hope 2
Shade Littleton is a cop! (Jul '14) Jan 15 Whatever123 3
Renee & Darrell????? Jan 14 lol 4
bed bugs in mcdonalds (Jan '11) Jan 8 Macs 97

Aberdeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance