christine dryden crane

Posted in the Aberdeen Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sad newa

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2011
I just heard the news that she passed away. It is a very sad day but she is in heaven a much better place. Christine you will be missed!
BDR

Maysville, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2011
Yeah, it looks like that piece of shyte Bobby finally killed her. Those who knew her seen this coming in some way for a long time now...
Bobby, I know who you are. I am going to catch your punk-ass out somewhere and beat the white off your punk ass you woman abusing piece of shit.
Oh yeah, I wont be alone.

BDR
justhere

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Mar 17, 2011
I wish someone would of killed the SOB before she died. She was a sweet girl
sad news

Winchester, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2011
I haven't heard the entire story but I know that she deserved much better than that. My heart is saddened by this.
meme

Milford, OH

#5 Mar 17, 2011
who is she
Mad Max

Maysville, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2011
DeShea's employees loved her very much!
BDR

Maysville, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2011
Christine used to be married to joe McFarland. When I met her, she was working at the Lively Lady, that was back in '99.
Tall, very attractive and sweet woman with dark hair. I am going to miss her very, very much...

BDR
Justhere

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Mar 17, 2011
Christine was a great person. I dont know anyone that could say a bad word about her. She will be missed by all the Mitsubishi employees as well. RIP ChristIne, we will miss you.
MHS

Springfield, OH

#9 Mar 17, 2011
omg,,how did she die???and when???
BDR

Maysville, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2011
MHS wrote:
omg,,how did she die???and when???
Nothing is known for sure yet but I am told it was an overdose of heroin...
I guess that junk is all over Aberdeen now.
She passed today, time unknown.
BDR
okay

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2011
IT WAS NOT A OVERDOSE. the dumbass man of hers tried to make it look like it was to cover his worthless a$$! he beat her anyone that knows her should know that this happend and knows she would never touch drugs!
Nunya

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 17, 2011
Heard he actually shot her, then tries 2 commit suicide but failed & they had 2 take him 2 the hospital. If that's the case, cops sure kept this well under wraps...so sad to hear this horrible news. She was such a sweet lady. I hope they at least have him in custody.
goodfriend

Fairfield, OH

#14 Mar 17, 2011
christine was a good friend of mine for many years, she worked with my mom at mitsubishi for a long time and we were the old doghouse crew. Bobby beat on her damn near every day so pretty sure he probably was responsible this time. We'll miss her!
sad

Morehead, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2011
What was Bobby's last name?
BDR

Maysville, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2011
sad wrote:
What was Bobby's last name?
Crane.
I knew it. I hope the bastard rots in pain and misery and dies a slow and horrible death.
Joe said after Bobby broke her fingers that he would kill her.
I just knew it wasn't drugs.
Now I am really pissed, he better hope he dies.
If theTruth B Known

Dayton, OH

#18 Mar 18, 2011
My fiance has a family member who worked with her and said this girls husband beat her regularly, I guess she took a bad one around Christmas. She also said this guy broke her arm BEFORE they got married, on an above comment, I see it was possibly fingers. Why would anyone marry someone who did that kind of harm to them, just doesnt make sense. I have never pushed, shoved, slapped, let alone hit a female in my life but have known of many relationships where men would. Like a control thing, only way these types of guys can feel in control is to physically / mentally abuse their women. What I do know is 9 / 10 times, the parties involved grew up around parents who acted the same way, they are mentally conditioned this is the "normal" path in a relationship/family. Sad indeed. My fiancee's ex did this and I have to be careful, she's scarred for life. But I love my little country nurse and she knows it.
Family Member

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Mar 18, 2011
Don't say idiotic things like " the parties involved grew up around parents who acted the same way, they are mentally conditioned".
You don't know how kind and soft hearted Christie was. She cared about every person in the world.
She just wanted to live her life. She was not a drug user or abused at home by her family.

We have enough to deal with without people being heartless like this.
a friend

Dayton, OH

#20 Mar 18, 2011
I dont understand why his bond is so low!!!!! She was the sweetest girl I know. I cant sleep thinking about her death. So unfair:( http://www.masoncountydetention.com/mason_inm...
If the Truth B Known

Dayton, OH

#21 Mar 18, 2011
I think my statement was clearly refering to the male subject, the abuser, might want to read it again. Did I mention anything about abusing drugs??? Read it again.
I understand your sorrow but don't pass the blame on somesone showing sympathy towards her and anger against these types of men, geeze.
Iagree

Milford, OH

#23 Mar 18, 2011
i hear he was at her work threatning to kill her two days before this happened,they say he always beat on her.if he did do it he needs the same thing done to him.what a piece of s--t to beat on a women anyways.was he jealous or somethin?for the family sake and hers I hope the detectives find out exactly what happened.prayers go out to her family.so sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need driveway plowed on 763 to rem9ve snow 13 hr Aberdeen resident 1
keith freeman Wed curious 1
Cassie Hodge (Sep '11) Wed yep 25
guy in jail for murder? (Jul '13) Tue Beth 32
denver doyle Mar 3 laughs at jackasses 3
easy woman in manchester Mar 1 dky 5
where is robin Bloomfield Tanner? Feb 28 friend 1

Flood Warning for Brown County was issued at March 06 at 8:06AM EST

Aberdeen Dating
Find my Match