Pictured left to right: Randy Williams, Demarcus Dennison, and Leroy Medley

There are 3 comments on the WNCN-TV Raleigh story from Jun 29, 2010, titled Pictured left to right: Randy Williams, Demarcus Dennison, and Leroy Medley. In it, WNCN-TV Raleigh reports that:

Moore County sheriff's deputies have arrested three young men involved in an armed robbery that injured a convenience store clerk and her husband.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNCN-TV Raleigh.

anywho

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2010
i dont understand why are they tryin 2 put des boy under da jail. i mean they did wrong.. but wat if it was any other person they would give dem some kind of care ness i love des boys.! they are the best..! deep down inside they didnt mean to do it..
slickk

Carthage, NC

#2 Mar 21, 2011
FREE My BOyS..,
bert

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2013
you idiot you sound like a white guy trying too hard to sound black! u are a joke im lmao at this so couldnt help to comment i bet u dont even have real black friends lol and they put them under da jail bc they alledgedly robbed somebody! uhuh uhu uhuh omg america dummed down right here folks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any restaurants open for Thanksgiving dinner? (Nov '09) Nov '14 NetChick 7
News Psychiatrist agrees to suspension for dating ex... (Oct '14) Oct '14 dolhouse 4
Stealing (Oct '14) Oct '14 Heaven knows 1
Review: Shiponsite (Jun '14) Jun '14 kettermn 1
Andrew Almeida? (May '14) May '14 Sports fan 1
Maureen Krueger, District Attorney for Moore C... (Sep '12) May '14 common sense 2
News Editorial: Recipients establish benchmarks (Mar '14) Mar '14 jonp 1
More from around the web

Aberdeen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]