Police Probe Fatal Hit-And-Run Crash ...

Police Probe Fatal Hit-And-Run Crash In Aberdeen

There are 192 comments on the WBAL-TV story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Police Probe Fatal Hit-And-Run Crash In Aberdeen. In it, WBAL-TV reports that:

Aberdeen police are investigating a fatal hit-and-run crash involving a pedestrian.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAL-TV.

missingmysister

Baltimore, MD

#42 Aug 28, 2009
As for feeling bad for his son, his son was spoiled rotten. My sister made sure he was well taken care of. Like any parent he was her world. Her only child. Anything new that came out he got it. Her son had the good life. Then his Father and Mother got a divorce and he went where the money was. He turned his back on his Mother and didn't help her at all. She raised him took care of him and he threw her away like garbage. My sister died alone and a broken person I will never forgive her son for what he did to her. He didn't even tell her when her grandson was born. So his son is no angel as everyone would like to think. You know her son even ran another Family member off the road several years ago and my then 2 yr old son was in the vehicle. So I guess you can say like Father like son Ihope they throw that ass in jail and throw away the key and the son can go with him! I hope he goes to trial I'll be there watching!
just an aberdeen girl

Havre De Grace, MD

#43 Aug 28, 2009
this entire post just seems very personal and vendictive. Apparently you guys have alot of issues you need to work out. It seems that this "man" couldn't have been all bad all the time if he worked to take care of his son and he fell in love with another women, who from what I here worshipped the ground he walked on and he too, but then she passed away and he took the responsibility of financially taking care of her 2 children until the oldest moved out. The youngest was still there until the time of this accident, and had no problem what so ever taking anything he was willing to hand out.
concerned citizen

Wilmington, DE

#44 Aug 29, 2009
missingmysister wrote:
As for feeling bad for his son, his son was spoiled rotten. My sister made sure he was well taken care of. Like any parent he was her world. Her only child. Anything new that came out he got it. Her son had the good life. Then his Father and Mother got a divorce and he went where the money was. He turned his back on his Mother and didn't help her at all. She raised him took care of him and he threw her away like garbage. My sister died alone and a broken person I will never forgive her son for what he did to her. He didn't even tell her when her grandson was born. So his son is no angel as everyone would like to think. You know her son even ran another Family member off the road several years ago and my then 2 yr old son was in the vehicle. So I guess you can say like Father like son Ihope they throw that ass in jail and throw away the key and the son can go with him! I hope he goes to trial I'll be there watching!
I truly am sorry, wish there was more I could say...but I will leave it at that...I don't want this to turn into a dirt slinging contest...I hope the family of the young man killed gets justice, and the man who caused this tragedy gets what he deserves....throwing away the key doesn't seem like enough tho!
missingmysister

Rochester, MI

#45 Aug 29, 2009
Just a girl....

Let's just say he's been dodging the law for a long time. As for concern Citizen I am sorry for the loss of your sister.

The only victim in this case is Garfield. May his killer suffer the same fate as he did.
gina in aberdeen

Baltimore, MD

#46 Aug 30, 2009
novak wrote:
I cannot wait until the police catch this useless, piece of trash. God, knows where this creep is and what he has done. Shameless coward. My prayers are with Garfield's friends and family. I'll also pray that the authorities catch and punish this sub-human garbage.
dont know why the cops dont arrest him.. they had him !!!
gina in aberdeen

Baltimore, MD

#47 Aug 30, 2009
he hangs in the moose lodge and his "friends" there are lying - covering his ass
meme balto ciy

Baltimore, MD

#48 Aug 30, 2009
just an aberdeen girl wrote:
this entire post just seems very personal and vendictive. Apparently you guys have alot of issues you need to work out. It seems that this "man" couldn't have been all bad all the time if he worked to take care of his son and he fell in love with another women, who from what I here worshipped the ground he walked on and he too, but then she passed away and he took the responsibility of financially taking care of her 2 children until the oldest moved out. The youngest was still there until the time of this accident, and had no problem what so ever taking anything he was willing to hand out.
he threw the oldest girl out then accused her of this accident. hes no angel !
concerned citizen

Wilmington, DE

#49 Sep 1, 2009
missingmysister wrote:
Just a girl....
Let's just say he's been dodging the law for a long time. As for concern Citizen I am sorry for the loss of your sister.
The only victim in this case is Garfield. May his killer suffer the same fate as he did.
thank you and I am very sorry about your sister,how awful.........and I do agree with you on the fact he should suffer the same fate as that poor boy,it's a shame that the good ones have to be taken down by trash...the law needs to quit slapping him on the hand and letting him go....he needs to be nailed to the wall!
concerned citizen

Wilmington, DE

#50 Sep 1, 2009
gina in aberdeen wrote:
he hangs in the moose lodge and his "friends" there are lying - covering his ass
from what I saw his friends are idiots...they all should be charged with something too, see how quick they bail on him!
concerned citizen

Wilmington, DE

#51 Sep 1, 2009
meme balto ciy wrote:
<quoted text>
he threw the oldest girl out then accused her of this accident. hes no angel !
Exactly!
If he was so good, why didn't he stay on the path his wife was trying to keep him on and clean up his act and do right by his step-daughters?
He took his so called suffering to far, now he is mocking yet another family that's suffering a loss, by lying about it!
A true man can stand up and admit his mistakes....this person isn't even close to being a real man!
harford county tipline

Baltimore, MD

#54 Sep 1, 2009
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
from what I saw his friends are idiots...they all should be charged with something too, see how quick they bail on him!
yes they should.. the barmaid served him till he was stone drunk & the other 3 are lying for him cause he dishes out money & favors left & right !!
concerned citizen

Wilmington, DE

#55 Sep 1, 2009
harford county tipline wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they should.. the barmaid served him till he was stone drunk & the other 3 are lying for him cause he dishes out money & favors left & right !!
I just love how he thinks money and trinkets are worth so much.......Life and love is more precious than that.....fools!.........I would give anything and everything I have to have my sister back, as I'm sure Garfield's family would as well!
missingmysister

Baltimore, MD

#56 Sep 1, 2009
Hopefully the favors wil run out really soon, as for the money I think that is getting ready to disappear. He'll probaly put everything in his son's name.
aberdeen info

Havre De Grace, MD

#57 Sep 1, 2009
You guys seem to have all the answers. I am assuming that you were there when all of this occurred...because otherwise you couldn't possibly know. As far as how you judge people...you are not God...he is the only person allowed to judge anyone. As far any friends being charged with "something" just because they like someone who has been nice to them...not sure I see the law they are breaking. If a barmaid had served him unit he was stone drunk, charges would have already been brought against them. As far as anyone lying because he dishes out money and favors....again unless you were there how could you know the truth? This post has done nothing but mud sling and that is not doing anyone any justice.
daisyinmd

Baltimore, MD

#58 Sep 2, 2009
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
they are nasty drunks just like him & one facing charges as a child molester ~ trash hang together !
kilts

Baltimore, MD

#59 Sep 2, 2009
aberdeen info wrote:
You guys seem to have all the answers. I am assuming that you were there when all of this occurred...because otherwise you couldn't possibly know. As far as how you judge people...you are not God...he is the only person allowed to judge anyone. As far any friends being charged with "something" just because they like someone who has been nice to them...not sure I see the law they are breaking. If a barmaid had served him unit he was stone drunk, charges would have already been brought against them. As far as anyone lying because he dishes out money and favors....again unless you were there how could you know the truth? This post has done nothing but mud sling and that is not doing anyone any justice.
well its is illegal to serve a drunk- thats the broken law - lol - alot of people hitting the tip lines now - justice will be served soon enough ~ too many people know the truth ! him and his buddies will pay.
Niaya

Glen Burnie, MD

#60 Sep 2, 2009
R.I.P. Garf..U will be missed.
All I can think of is that monday 3 days before the accident when we partied down at the belvedere...nd u were tryin to teach me this dance that i could not get, nd u laughed at me..but guess what ,I got it now..lol..love u jarrett.(K.O.C. FOREVER)
As to the person who did this.....YIULL LIVE WITH THIS GUILT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, YOU TOOK A SON, A FATHER, AND FRIEND.WITH U NOT SHOWING YOUR FORGIVINESS. MAY YOUR LIFE BE HELL....
concerned citizen

Wilmington, DE

#61 Sep 2, 2009
Niaya wrote:
R.I.P. Garf..U will be missed.
All I can think of is that monday 3 days before the accident when we partied down at the belvedere...nd u were tryin to teach me this dance that i could not get, nd u laughed at me..but guess what ,I got it now..lol..love u jarrett.(K.O.C. FOREVER)
As to the person who did this.....YIULL LIVE WITH THIS GUILT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, YOU TOOK A SON, A FATHER, AND FRIEND.WITH U NOT SHOWING YOUR FORGIVINESS. MAY YOUR LIFE BE HELL....
His life is already hell sweetie! He's just too dumb to see it.....he'll get what he deserves, sooner or later!
concerned citizen

Wilmington, DE

#62 Sep 2, 2009
aberdeen info wrote:
Lying for someone who has broken the law and committed such a terrible crime as this IS against the law!!!
kilts

Baltimore, MD

#63 Sep 2, 2009
yep hope they all go to jail together ~ they have been questioned several times by the aberdeen police and continue to lie for him because theyre all guilty too. the bar manager there for serving him when he was already plastered and his other so called "bought" friends.
people are pissed and coming forth soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firefighters battle two Harford apartment fires... Jan 15 noobieR 1
Dennis sexton (Oct '14) Oct '17 JRC 4
News Havre de Grace teen charged in rape of girl, 14... Oct '17 noobieR 2
News Aberdeen still considering PILOT for purchaser ... Oct '17 oscor 1
News Aberdeen Proving Ground leader pledges Army's h... Sep '17 noobieR 1
Court Ordered Community Service work from home (Apr '11) Aug '17 Asif 79
Suzanne Philip mceachern Bridgette newman Murde... (Mar '16) Aug '17 Moo yuck 4

Aberdeen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance