#5 Dec 10, 2012
brga wrote:
Sam Lindsey= husband material
Caleb Lindsey= definitely not husband material
Timothy Jewell
heyya

Duluth, GA

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Husband material is someone who will choose you over their friends, drugs, partying, cheating etc. It's someone who is supportive of you no matter what. It's unconditional love. Someone who opens the door for you. A guy who will introduce you to his parents on the second date & doesn't try to touch any base with you too soon. It's someone who will be a godly man & raise children in church, If that's something you're interested and believe in. It's someone who will be your best friend. Someone who will buy you flowers just because! A guy who treats you with respect and is faithful to you! The list can go on and on. It's rare to find such a man. So If you do hang on to him. And all the negatives of the above makes for someone who is not husband material.
bro

Madisonville, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
coworker wrote:
<quoted text>Timothy Jewell
after timothy touched sarah peach i would not touch him at all. sarah is nasty and gross. smells funny. best thing he could do is get rid of her but he probably got some messed up nasty disease from her. I dont see how anyone could touch that skank.
bedrock

Duluth, GA

#8 Dec 11, 2012
bro wrote:
<quoted text>
after timothy touched sarah peach i would not touch him at all. sarah is nasty and gross. smells funny. best thing he could do is get rid of her but he probably got some messed up nasty disease from her. I dont see how anyone could touch that skank.
he isn't clean himself he smells weird n has a small Weiner
hey you

Madisonville, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
bedrock wrote:
<quoted text> he isn't clean himself he smells weird n has a small Weiner

after he slept with sarah what do you expect him to smell lke and he probably has weiner rot after touchin her.
Lol

Duluth, GA

#10 Dec 13, 2012
okay wrote:
Stacey Geary
True but he can't help it. It is in his genes.
Country cutie

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 13, 2012
coworker wrote:
<quoted text>Timothy Jewell
Actually I find Timmy extremely attractive. He worked with someone I knew at Walmart and I wanted to ask him out so many times but I was too afraid. Finally got enough courage and he had quit :( he was super sweet and hot as I don't know what!
grass

Sacramento, KY

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Country cutie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I find Timmy extremely attractive. He worked with someone I knew at Walmart and I wanted to ask him out so many times but I was too afraid. Finally got enough courage and he had quit :( he was super sweet and hot as I don't know what!
if i was you i would ask him cause he needs a real women after being with that sarah trash he was with but i would make him get tested before you sleep with him cause sarah has std's.
Country cutie

Duluth, GA

#13 Dec 13, 2012
I was told he was married so I didn't wanna impose but then I heard she cheated and he was divorcing her. Either way He is still fine!
grass

Sacramento, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Country cutie wrote:
I was told he was married so I didn't wanna impose but then I heard she cheated and he was divorcing her. Either way He is still fine!
yes she cheated with about a dozen guys and he got tired of it. he was good to her he took care of her first kid and it was not his. he had to take care of it cause she would not do anything for it. he fed it and changed it and she would just yell at him do this do that why she sat on her fat butt. it was not even his kid she did not know who the dad was. he got tired of her telling people that the baby had brain tumors and cancer and a bunch other stuff to get money. best thing he ever did is get rid of that trash.
just meee

Bellevue, WA

#15 Dec 13, 2012
i heard a bunch of stuff when hunter was born i heard he was really early and he had to have surgery and all kinds of stuff... but timothy is on the birth cerificated so that makes him the father he signed it saying he was so there fore he is.... i hear shes prego again and dont know who the dad of this baby is....
okay

Madisonville, KY

#17 Dec 15, 2012
You can't have woman beating in your genes, that's just being a pansy
co worker

Bellevue, WA

#18 Dec 15, 2012
ray ray mckenney
wowjustwow

Duluth, GA

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Timothy cheated on Sarah over an over he use to beat her to the point his own mother would have to leave work just to go calm him down. Sarah isn't a bad person she's just like everyone else in ohio county hangs around the wrong people. She's a good mom even her ex inlaws brag on how good she is with her kids timothy needs to grow up he did a lot of wrong in their marriage not just her. I'm glad she's happy billy hammons really adores her
bass pro

Madisonville, KY

#20 Dec 15, 2012
wowjustwow wrote:
Timothy cheated on Sarah over an over he use to beat her to the point his own mother would have to leave work just to go calm him down. Sarah isn't a bad person she's just like everyone else in ohio county hangs around the wrong people. She's a good mom even her ex inlaws brag on how good she is with her kids timothy needs to grow up he did a lot of wrong in their marriage not just her. I'm glad she's happy billy hammons really adores her
haaahaaa thats funny. sarah never got off her a$$ to do anything for them kids timothy had to do it all. he worked his butt off to take care of them kids. she spread her legs with anyone that would have her. and she has not had her oldest kids in months. she dropped him off at her parents and left him with nothing. she told me over and over how one kid had a brain tumor one was having seizures. she is a psycho. and she did it trying to get money out of everyone.
mooseknuckle

Bellevue, WA

#21 Dec 15, 2012
heyya wrote:
Husband material is someone who will choose you over their friends, drugs, partying, cheating etc. It's someone who is supportive of you no matter what. It's unconditional love. Someone who opens the door for you. A guy who will introduce you to his parents on the second date & doesn't try to touch any base with you too soon. It's someone who will be a godly man & raise children in church, If that's something you're interested and believe in. It's someone who will be your best friend. Someone who will buy you flowers just because! A guy who treats you with respect and is faithful to you! The list can go on and on. It's rare to find such a man. So If you do hang on to him. And all the negatives of the above makes for someone who is not husband material.
yup your gonna marry a gay guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aberdeen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dssa 3 hr Slapnuts 1
looking for action at DSSA single or married (Mar '12) 3 hr Slapnuts 25
nada divine i got question and a lololol 4 hr Jay-boy 14
Green River @ Prentiss 4 hr abc 5
Recent Drug Arrests 5 hr Dumb People 6
Donna Murch 6 hr cornbread 1
Scott Goodwine 6 hr Dummy 5
More from around the web

Aberdeen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE