Snyder's of Hanover
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#2629 Aug 27, 2012
Ive been left alone and continue to grows sales at a sustainable level. The biggest issue is to eliminate out of stocks while continually losing shelf space. But once again it does work.
Anonymous

Dover, PA

#2630 Aug 27, 2012
cookieman wrote:
Ive been left alone and continue to grows sales at a sustainable level. The biggest issue is to eliminate out of stocks while continually losing shelf space. But once again it does work.
Define sustainable.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#2631 Aug 27, 2012
People keep eating. They will continue to purchase food.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#2632 Aug 27, 2012
4-5% annual growth.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#2633 Aug 29, 2012
?
route man

Hanover, PA

#2634 Aug 30, 2012
cookieman wrote:
?
ive been an io for 5 months now already made 40 thousand
Anonymous

Dover, PA

#2635 Aug 30, 2012
route man wrote:
<quoted text>ive been an io for 5 months now already made 40 thousand
And you are from Hanover right? Everybody has a friend/cousin/family around here, so if you do something wrong, knowing somebody cancels it out, it never happened!(Think Penn State.) So I am sure that you have lots of help and lots of safety nets. Thanks for the encouragement though!
route man

Hanover, PA

#2636 Aug 30, 2012
Bordeaux11611 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are from Hanover right? Everybody has a friend/cousin/family around here, so if you do something wrong, knowing somebody cancels it out, it never happened!(Think Penn State.) So I am sure that you have lots of help and lots of safety nets. Thanks for the encouragement though!
i live in hanover .Load in Hunt Valley MD.No help though
route man

Hanover, PA

#2637 Aug 31, 2012
Anybody her about Snyders buying another company.
whadda joke

Hanover, PA

#2638 Aug 31, 2012
Rumor has it that we will be carrying Gibbles?? No confirmation from anyone but the Martin's Potato Roll people are the ones telling everyone. Route man - you made 40,000?? That is year to date with your severance I am assuming. No way you made 40,000 in 5 months - if so you need to tell everyone how because I want to know!!
CapeCodChipMan

Archer, FL

#2639 Aug 31, 2012
$40k so far this year? Just wait until you have to stale everything out you just dumped out there.
Dave

Mechanicsburg, PA

#2640 Aug 31, 2012
Hey guys I have I have a question maybe somebody can help me out. The free goods in the settlement is tha suppose be included into the total sales for the week.if the settlement check is $1200 how do I know if that include the free goods. So confused the settlement pay.
george

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#2641 Aug 31, 2012
ask bordeaux what they are buying he knows all the top secret going ons in soh Unless they knocked him off already!!!
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

Nashville, TN

#2642 Aug 31, 2012
Dave wrote:
Hey guys I have I have a question maybe somebody can help me out. The free goods in the settlement is tha suppose be included into the total sales for the week.if the settlement check is $1200 how do I know if that include the free goods. So confused the settlement pay.
u talking about the first 2 weeks stale credit ?
SL love fest

High Springs, FL

#2643 Sep 1, 2012
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Texas I/O's don't have the stomach for any legal confrontation. They just shrug their shoulders and take it, or pretend to be outraged after they get 20 free cases of a fast seller from their DM to shut-up. It's a revolving door of deception and lies.
Texas boys can't stand up to legal confrontation? You make them sound like the boys from Penn State PA. Really.
Upper Management

Bolingbrook, IL

#2644 Sep 4, 2012
Ahh, so you cry babies are still crying about Snyders of Hanover. Last week I made 6k for leading this great company. Maybe if you got off your butt and worked you would make big mooal too!
Old School Lance Man

Clayton, NC

#2645 Sep 4, 2012
Upper Management wrote:
Ahh, so you cry babies are still crying about Snyders of Hanover. Last week I made 6k for leading this great company. Maybe if you got off your butt and worked you would make big mooal too!
Moola
Anonymous

Dover, PA

#2646 Sep 5, 2012
Old School Lance Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Moola
Mooo!
jimb

Clayton, NC

#2647 Sep 5, 2012
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
Please review past posts from other Florida I/O's over the last year. S/L is not a future for anyone.
if I have a job with Insurance there is now way that I would do it this day and time
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

Nashville, TN

#2648 Sep 5, 2012
Upper Management wrote:
Yep u made 600 with Snyders and 5400 on ur knees ... Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbottstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) 13 hr VroomVroom717 13
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Last person pleads in $4.8M cocaine ring Mar '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Cat dies after possible abuse in Hanover Mar '16 Squach 51
News Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Mar '16 Davenport 28
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
News Tattoos and holiday smiles (Jul '09) Feb '16 Juliam953 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbottstown Mortgages