Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 965)

Showing posts 19,281 - 19,300 of21,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to Carter Country on Shaver in Pasadena but it is almost on my way home from work every night. Their shelves are bare most of the time unless I hit it just right on
a delivery day.
I did luck out on powder and primers at a gun show a while back and at a reasonable price too. Forget about guns and ammo at these shows. They price gouge the hell out of almost everything. Of course they count on most of the
people not knowing what things are really worth.
Rest assured, I know what these things are worth! My livelihood depends on it.My contact at the Shot Show in Las Vegahas sent me several emails today, I'm purchasing over $2000 worth of stock just from him today.They love our reloads here they're better quality than the new ammo.Had to do an incredibly intricate repair on a fox shotgun as well, after locating a mammoth tusk front bead and several other extremely hard to find parts.I love this business!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

I also located a Dillon 1050 today in pristine condition, got it for $125!! Can you believe it?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Rest assured, I know what these things are worth! My livelihood depends on it.My contact at the Shot Show in Las Vegahas sent me several emails today, I'm purchasing over $2000 worth of stock just from him today.They love our reloads here they're better quality than the new ammo.Had to do an incredibly intricate repair on a fox shotgun as well, after locating a mammoth tusk front bead and several other extremely hard to find parts.I love this business!
I know what you mean. Someday I might be able to spend more time working on guns. Right now I have a good paying job and going on my 7th year. Plus it looks like a good year to make bullet traps out of some hogs.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I also located a Dillon 1050 today in pristine condition, got it for $125!! Can you believe it?
I guess maybe you got a good deal. Last years Dillon catalog lists the Super 1050
1689.95!. Good find.
reg

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

True
its just me

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

say something im giving up on you

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. Someday I might be able to spend more time working on guns. Right now I have a good paying job and going on my 7th year. Plus it looks like a good year to make bullet traps out of some hogs.
You have all the fun.I work like 20 hours a day, but its my choice! If you come to North Carolina some time look me up.I want to see the.45 Rowland.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

test
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

test
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You have all the fun.I work like 20 hours a day, but its my choice! If you come to North Carolina some time look me up.I want to see the.45 Rowland.
I had my own business for 12 years. I worked long days too. I'm glad that I stocked up on quite a bit of Star Line brass for that .460 Rowland. I love that mid-range .44 magnum punch out of a 1911 with less recoil too. Still haven't tested it out on a hog yet.

I may someday take a trip out of Texas but between work, hunting, fishing and figuring out what I want to do with some land in Brenham real close to Summerville it won't be anytime soon.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had my own business for 12 years. I worked long days too. I'm glad that I stocked up on quite a bit of Star Line brass for that .460 Rowland. I love that mid-range .44 magnum punch out of a 1911 with less recoil too. Still haven't tested it out on a hog yet.
I may someday take a trip out of Texas but between work, hunting, fishing and figuring out what I want to do with some land in Brenham real close to Summerville it won't be anytime soon.
Well I sold a 5.7x28 handgun today with three 20 round magazines, for 1080.00...hot round out of that FN pistol,2300 FPS...coach guns selling well here, they're buying my reloads like crazy,
Peereeee

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

$$$???
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Why not? FAILED!
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

test
say something

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

test test.... just call me my phones charging call withheld if you have to ... just call me so I know ur ok two
gov

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Kg
guest123

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Hmmm
Stop

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Stop

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,281 - 19,300 of21,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Abbott News Video

•••
•••

Abbott Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Abbott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE