Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
agreed

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#20979 Oct 30, 2013
Don't know if any one notices, but this Bernard guy copies pretty much everything he has posted. I know that for a FACT. So if it's printed by a liberal it must be a fact, right Bernard. And the fools rush in....
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20980 Oct 30, 2013
Fact: OBAMA LIED! He said quote " If you like your doctor, you can keep him period. OBAMA Lied! He said quote " If you like your insurance policy you can keep it period." Direct quotes from Barrac Obama. He did not qualify either statement with an except, or unless. He said we could keep them PERIOD! NOT TRUE! If it isn't true then it is a lie. Barrac Obama told lies, in my book that MAKES HIM A LIAR!
farmwork

Victoria, TX

#20981 Oct 30, 2013
Perry
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20983 Oct 31, 2013
NOT SPAM, NOT CLUELESS, off topix; I will give you that one, but that does not change the fact that everything I stated in my last post IS TRUE!
the new black panthers

United States

#20984 Oct 31, 2013
we gonna kill some whiteys. just wait and see tonight what will be on the news. its gonna be spectacular. your white and not bright never right. once yo wife goes black she will never go back whitey. tiny little white vienna sausages. why do white people hoard stuff for? they are sick people shooting up schools with little kids in them, and theaters too. thats why i want to kill some whites. maybe will will go up into a gun show and blow some away. it will start a chain reaction against the people in there.
agreed

Euless, TX

#20985 Oct 31, 2013
the new black panthers wrote:
we gonna kill some whiteys. just wait and see tonight what will be on the news. its gonna be spectacular. your white and not bright never right. once yo wife goes black she will never go back whitey. tiny little white vienna sausages. why do white people hoard stuff for? they are sick people shooting up schools with little kids in them, and theaters too. thats why i want to kill some whites. maybe will will go up into a gun show and blow some away. it will start a chain reaction against the people in there.
What did you do today honkie, call in sick? I don't know what to think about all your threats, and nothing ever happens. You're black, nappy and never very happy. You are a parasite on society, and you have no clue, you're just a jigga boo. So keep up with your threat,cause I'm willing to bet, you're just a punk.
East Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#20987 Oct 31, 2013
What's up 1/2 whitey. I read that your past masters had bread with your nanna. You have white deep inside you. Kill yourself first so you can have your 72 virgins, then write a book in HELL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20988 Oct 31, 2013
I have a better idea. Go kill yourself and save the taxpayers some money, you worthless parasite.
new black panthers

United States

#20989 Oct 31, 2013
se i baited you people thats what you think about blacks. We are parisites we no good worthless to society that what all you whiteys think thats why we gonna kill some whiteys and there babies tonight. Tonight is the night for kids u know.
East Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#20990 Oct 31, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
se i baited you people thats what you think about blacks. We are parisites we no good worthless to society that what all you whiteys think thats why we gonna kill some whiteys and there babies tonight. Tonight is the night for kids u know.
Fool don't you know how bad you make black people look. In all societies it just takes a few to make many look like idiots, you are one. Just like the idiot obammy,
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20991 Oct 31, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
You couldn't bait a mouse trap, you mental midget. Posting garbage on an internet site like your last post shows that you don't have a life worth living. Hurry up and end it, white boy poser.
anonymous

United States

#20992 Nov 1, 2013
East Texas wrote:
<quoted text>Fool don't you know how bad you make black people look. In all societies it just takes a few to make many look like idiots, you are one. Just like the idiot obammy,
your preception of black people is there alll fools cause of one acting like he is fool. that means your a racist. you shouldn't let the actions of one or a few determine how you feel about a certain race, if you were a mature none racist adult you wouldn't. you should just fly a rebel flag kkkmember
KKK

#20994 Nov 1, 2013
Did you even understand what East Texas wrote? He never one time wrote about ALL blacks being idiots. "In ALL societies it just takes a FEW to make MANY look like idiots." I will say this, you're a idiot and I don't even know what race you are. And by the way your spelling sucks.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20995 Nov 1, 2013
Info released under threat of lawsuit says that SIX PEOPLE signed up for Obamacare on day one....OH MY! AS millions of Americans lose their insurance, including their excellent CADILLAC PLANS, expect the criminal democrats to lose power in 2014....
nastyfacks

#20996 Nov 1, 2013
KKK wrote:
Did you even understand what East Texas wrote? He never one time wrote about ALL blacks being idiots. "In ALL societies it just takes a FEW to make MANY look like idiots." I will say this, you're a idiot and I don't even know what race you are. And by the way your spelling sucks.
say what? no it does deershit eater!!!!!
KKK

#20997 Nov 1, 2013
Hey nastyfacks, you're a facking idiot too. Your facking post made no facking sense. Go climb back in facking hole you facking butt wipe.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20998 Nov 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Info released under threat of lawsuit says that SIX PEOPLE signed up for Obamacare on day one....OH MY! AS millions of Americans lose their insurance, including their excellent CADILLAC PLANS, expect the criminal democrats to lose power in 2014....
Six people out of 300+ million is rather pathetic. It's a shame that it's taking something like this to smarten people up. So much for "Hope and Change".

We need a third party that isn't part of The Establishment. Both existing parties are infected with parasites feeding off of lobbyist kickbacks and our tax dollars.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#20999 Nov 2, 2013
Austerity harsh profits and its potential failure illuminated.
Well, well we now can observe the demise of austerity in Europe. Chancellor Angela Merkel is preaching austerity to their neighbors all the while loosening the purse strings in Germany, to address a first in its history, minimum wage of $11.50, equal pensions for both the East And West, equal pay for women, tax increases on the affluent, infrastructure funding, education, energy and higher child care.
Ms. Merkel has taken advantage of the undervalued euro, increasing their exports at the cost to their neighbors loses. Greece, Italy, Spain, France and Portugal have carried the cost burden of the austerity of Germany. Alas now a growing rebellion against austerity amongst the VOTERS of these nations is exposing the how Germany prospered at their lost.
They bore huge unemployment to their youth and lost of tax revenue. Germany on the other hand prospered. Record employment paid for their welfare systems. Debt has soared since 2000 at about 80% of their GDP which is far less than what the USA, France and the UK experienced.
Now Ms. Merkel is facing more than $100 Billion euro’s or $135 Billion over the next 15 years to repair its stock of roads, bridges and railroads. This with a workforce at present of 42 million paying taxes. Their national average of births has declined to 1.4 children. Insufficient for replacement rate of 2.1. Child Care systems will require additional financial attention.
Now their neighbors scorn how Germany has taken advantage of them. The EU is coming under attack for reform.
Political scientist Roberto d’Alimonte of Luiss Guido Carli University has no doubts that Germany will have to pay restitution for the damage it has bestowed upon its neighbors. Not to do so would erode Germany’s standing.
“What place in history can Germany have without Europe? A community of values has to include also some kind of solidarity. Because without that, it will not
survive.”
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#21000 Nov 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Fact: OBAMA LIED! He said quote " If you like your doctor, you can keep him period. OBAMA Lied! He said quote " If you like your insurance policy you can keep it period." Direct quotes from Barrac Obama. He did not qualify either statement with an except, or unless. He said we could keep them PERIOD! NOT TRUE! If it isn't true then it is a lie. Barrac Obama told lies, in my book that MAKES HIM A LIAR!
Its not that he lied. If you read all his comments you would discover on this issue that some would lose their present insurance policies if the insurance companies do not want to reform their policies to incorporate all of the additional benefits and procedures that are covered by Obamacare. I have answered this before as well as the proof is self evident.
Now Monopolized Health Care Insurance companies are simply trying to hype up the fear for the naives that buy such dribble.
It is difficult with eyes closed to see what is illuminated. Go ahead let the old Monopolized H.C. Insurance take you by the hand and lead you to their promise land. Just as they have been doing for the past century. In this land you will discover the Highest Cost To H.C. in the world ! That is what you prefer? You still believe in them? LOL Talk about the herd mentality.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#21001 Nov 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Six people out of 300+ million is rather pathetic. It's a shame that it's taking something like this to smarten people up. So much for "Hope and Change".
We need a third party that isn't part of The Establishment. Both existing parties are infected with parasites feeding off of lobbyist kickbacks and our tax dollars.
Dearest defiant we have already explored your intolerance to math and statistical application of probabilities. Suggest you seek another alternative in trying to comprehend such complex equations as 6 to 300 million as high probability of a corruptive force is skewing the actual data. This is something you will never be able to appreciate. LOL Then your appeal for people to “SMARTEN UP”. A preacher that does not practice what they preach is soon to lose the flock.
Here you again boringly suggesting a third party to solve all your woes. You can’t do it with two. How in the world will you ever come to comprehend 3? That’s a larger number than two you know, which you can’t handle now.
To be fair though, you do have a third party. Just go the next Mad Hatter’s Tea Party and they will take you by the hand and explain how different they are from the republicans conservative and progressives elements. They are your kind of party. Go and enjoy the slide into the archaic dust bins of history. Where you can hear the cathedral bells dripping down the alley ways. Tolling the bells for thee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abilene teacher resigns, charged with felony Dec 18 Please 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
First Bale Of Cotton For Hill County Dec 12 jwdudley 1
Predator P3 Pool Cue For Sale (Mar '13) Nov 29 bill 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Online Bible Nov '14 jwdudley 2
West Music Thread (Apr '13) Nov '14 Musikologist 8

Abbott News Video

Abbott Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abbott News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbott

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
ESPN10:43 AM
Texans' Quessenberry fiercely battles lymphoma
NBC Sports 1:53 PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys