Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23553 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23510 Jul 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Defiant is a racist who was run out of the north. He doesn't know any better and is like a child who resorts to name calling over intelligent dialogue.
And, you're the anti-white, anti-conservative, anti-God racist who was run out of Texas for having a big mouth at council meetings.
Defiant sounds a lot better.
Who cares if the North doesn't want a southern conservative? I wouldn't go there, even by mistake.

Location hidden

#23511 Jul 11, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only was W a liberal (left of center) but other liberals on the intelligence committee voted for war as well. Additional lib voters like Kerry, Landrieu, Hillary Clinton and others must be warmongers too then.
And, as explained earlier, asset bubbles are created and busted by the Federal Reserve. You know, those foreign elitists that own all the media and manipulate all the financial markets. The first "recession" began during Clinton's term and was the exacerbated by the 911 attacks. The other "recession" via mortgage market bubble was started during Clinton's term and continued throughout W's term. To W's credit (even though he is a liberal) he tried to get the Senate banking committee to reign in Fannie and Freddie several times years before the crash. The dems blocked him at every turn because Fannie and Freddy overwhelmingly gave campaign contributions to them. Only a complete dumbass spews marxist talking points without examining the data for themselves. You cannot believe anything put out by the left-wing or right-wing media since they all get their "spin" from the same people.
And probably the only reason W wanted to avoid another financial scandal was because his dad's friends were responsible for the S&L crisis in the late 1980s.
Anyone who didn't like Bush, should LOVE him after 6 years of Muslim rule.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23513 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who still believes in the jug eared bastard and his "hope and change" is nothing more than a Obama phone, EBT card carrying idiot or sucking an undeserved disability check out of Uncle Sugar like fubar.

When Uncle Sugar runs out of fiat money, these zoo animals will turn totally feral.

Location hidden

#23514 Jul 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Why he came in seventh in a eight man race.
Maybe if he practices, he can remember three things not on his cue cards next time.
Seeing that the elections were rigged by the democrats, it's not surprising that any republican did poorly. Proof - Ron Paul's dismissal. Perry lasted longer, through the scam of an election.
And, you better worry. Perry has a very good chance of taking it in 2016.

He invited your Democrat in charge, to the border. Why didn't the Dem go?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23515 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Now ain't that the truth.

Obama approval high with Muslims

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-ob...

Location hidden

#23516 Jul 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who still believes in the jug eared bastard and his "hope and change" is nothing more than a Obama phone, EBT card carrying idiot or sucking an undeserved disability check out of Uncle Sugar like fubar.
When Uncle Sugar runs out of fiat money, these zoo animals will turn totally feral.
The pawns have blinders on and can only see Obama's agenda. I kind of wish we would go bankrupt. A forced end to waste of taxpayer dollars. An end to massive illegal immigration.
An end to Obamacare. ETC!
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23517 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I read on another thread someone actually claiming that BUSH is responsible for the current immigration problem. So don't be surprised if very soon someone gets on here and claims that Bush is a Muslim. LOL
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23518 Jul 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Why he came in seventh in a eight man race.
Maybe if he practices, he can remember three things not on his cue cards next time.
Ever see Obama without his teleprompter? He actually used that thing to talk to third graders.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23519 Jul 11, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see Obama without his teleprompter? He actually used that thing to talk to third graders.
That's because third grade was the hardest five years of Obamas life.

Location hidden

#23520 Jul 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now ain't that the truth.
Obama approval high with Muslims
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-ob...
Sure, he rates high with Muslims - he is one of them.
Notice how the news is all over the border but, mum about Israel's battle with Palestine?

Israel and the US are being taken out, simultaneously.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23521 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
The pawns have blinders on and can only see Obama's agenda. I kind of wish we would go bankrupt. A forced end to waste of taxpayer dollars. An end to massive illegal immigration.
An end to Obamacare. ETC!
It's coming. Well, I have to go to work now. If I don't, fubar the parasite might starve.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23522 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. FIRMS POST MOST JOBS IN 7 YEARS IN MAY...Associated Press .(7-9-14)..Washington -- U.S. employers advertised more jobs in May, than any month in the past seven years, a sign that this year's strong hiring trend is likely to continue.....

Location hidden

#23523 Jul 11, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
I read on another thread someone actually claiming that BUSH is responsible for the current immigration problem. So don't be surprised if very soon someone gets on here and claims that Bush is a Muslim. LOL
The left always uses BS to make a stew, As long as we know the truth, they are blowing into the wind.

Location hidden

#23524 Jul 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's coming. Well, I have to go to work now. If I don't, fubar the parasite might starve.
Have a good day, Defiant. I'll try to pacify the little leach, till you get back.

Location hidden

#23525 Jul 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. FIRMS POST MOST JOBS IN 7 YEARS IN MAY...Associated Press .(7-9-14)..Washington -- U.S. employers advertised more jobs in May, than any month in the past seven years, a sign that this year's strong hiring trend is likely to continue.....
I don't care about your colored facts. I see the truth in black and white. There is no gray, as you wish it to be.

BTW, all those wonderful job increases you rave about ... it is due to newly created jobs in managing Obamacare, insurance agent opportunities, processing illegal aliens, hiring lawyers to force amnesty, and there are surely paid positions to help destroy the USA. Yay, for the damned job growth!
Proof is in the visual pudding, you putz.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23526 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about your colored facts. I see the truth in black and white. There is no gray, as you wish it to be.
BTW, all those wonderful job increases you rave about ... it is due to newly created jobs in managing Obamacare, insurance agent opportunities, processing illegal aliens, hiring lawyers to force amnesty, and there are surely paid positions to help destroy the USA. Yay, for the damned job growth!
Proof is in the visual pudding, you putz.
....Tedious.....

Location hidden

#23529 Jul 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....Tedious.....
Yeah, it's rel tedious, trying to deny facts, isn't it?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23530 Jul 11, 2014
geektechTX wrote:
Greg Abbott will be new Governor of Texas ..he could be President of the USA in 2016
Yea, so could Cher.

Location hidden

#23532 Jul 11, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
I read on another thread someone actually claiming that BUSH is responsible for the current immigration problem.
Who signed the 2008 law that created the loophole that prohibits returning immigrants to their country without first appearing before a judge?

Four letter word... begins with a B...

Location hidden

#23533 Jul 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.

There is no gray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orlando nightclub rampage on minds of many at D... Sep 19 Rick Perry s Closet 2
Randy Keelin Sep 15 SMJ 1
News $25 Million Gift to Establish New Dental School... Sep 9 Proper Words Police 14
News Police in West Texas town of Alpine search for ... Sep 8 wendy 1
News Episcopal school accused of ignoring bullying o... (Jun '11) Sep 7 Ex TEC 2
News Two giant sinkholes in West Texas expanding, re... Sep 6 nunya 3
News An Introduction to Canada's Big Oil Sep 3 Admiral 1

Abbott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbott Mortgages