Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
20,741 - 20,760 of 22,342 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23212 Jun 6, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text>. Do you know the United States is the banking system used by all the Countries around the world and China, Europe ,are two that will no longer doing that. Our economy is in deep trouble. Get your head out of the sand.
The tard that you are responding to does not have its head in the sand. It is firmly entrenched up Obamas butt.

You're right about the economy, but it can get much worse than anyone can even begin to imagine.

http://www.thetradingreport.com/2014/06/04/wh...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23213 Jun 6, 2014
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23214 Jun 6, 2014
I guess someone on this site does not want the truth to get out about the collapse of the dollar and what to expect.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23215 Jun 6, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What is anti-American about preserving our sovereignty?
What about fighting for the American values of free speech, liberty and the American ways?
How is any of this anti-American? And, how does your anti-American speech, serve as patriotic?
Tard boy fubar is nothing more than a kool-aid guzzling moron who George Orwell had in mind when he wrote 1984. "War is Peace" and "Freedom is Slavery"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23216 Jun 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
I guess someone on this site does not want the truth to get out about the collapse of the dollar and what to expect.
U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE STILL NEAR A SEVEN-YEAR LOW Associated Press (6-6-14)....Just for you.....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23217 Jun 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE STILL NEAR A SEVEN-YEAR LOW Associated Press (6-6-14)....Just for you.....
Uneployment is actually worse than stated since the Federal Government doesntt calculate the unemployed like they used too just like it was during the Clinton Adminstration too which is why Clinton had the formula changed to make as if the economy was great.

May 2008

Numbers Racket

Why the economy is worse than we know

It was left to the Clinton Administration to implement these convoluted CPI measurements, which were reiterated in 1996 through a commission headed by Boskin and promoted by Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan. The Clintonites also extended the Pollyanna Creep of the nation’s employment figures. Although expunged from the ranks of the unemployed, discouraged workers had nevertheless been counted in the larger workforce. But in 1994, the Bureau of Labor Statistics redefined the workforce to include only that small percentage of the discouraged who had been seeking work for less than a year. The longer-term discouraged—some 4 million U.S. adults—fell out of the main monthly tally. Some now call them the “hidden unemployed.” For its last four years, the Clinton Administration also thinned the monthly household economic sampling by one sixth, from 60,000 to 50,000, and a disproportionate number of the dropped households were in the inner cities; the reduced sample (and a new adjustment formula) is believed to have reduced black unemployment estimates and eased worsening poverty figures.

http://harpers.org/archive/2008/05/numbers-ra...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23218 Jun 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE STILL NEAR A SEVEN-YEAR LOW Associated Press (6-6-14)....Just for you.....
Jobs and earnings along with corporate profits are totally meaningless if the currency that everything is based upon is worthless. AP along with the rest of the MSM are only reporting wha they want us to know.

The government is hiding the reality that everything is far worse than they are claiming and the medai in this country is bahaving exactly like the media in Russia before the fall of the Soviet Union.

Location hidden

#23219 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs and earnings along with corporate profits are totally meaningless if the currency that everything is based upon is worthless. AP along with the rest of the MSM are only reporting wha they want us to know.
The government is hiding the reality that everything is far worse than they are claiming and the medai in this country is bahaving exactly like the media in Russia before the fall of the Soviet Union.
Exactly.

Location hidden

#23220 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. Dollar has not dropped on Foreign Currency Markets....even set a record high, again'st the Japanese Yen, last Fall......

Location hidden

#23221 Jun 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. Dollar has not dropped on Foreign Currency Markets....even set a record high, again'st the Japanese Yen, last Fall......
The US Dollar’s Fragile Reserve Currency Status

May 14, 2014

By: Paul_Craig_Roberts

If the world loses confidence in the dollar, the cost of living in the US would rise sharply as the dollar drops in value. Economic hardship and poverty would worsen. Political instability would rise.

If the dollar lost substantial value, the dollar would lose its reserve currency status. Washington would not be able to issue new debt or new dollars in order to pay its bills.

Its wars and hundreds of overseas military bases could not be financed.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article45599.ht...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23222 Jun 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. Dollar has not dropped on Foreign Currency Markets....even set a record high, again'st the Japanese Yen, last Fall......
When countries like Japan, China, Russia and others drop the U.S. Dollar (Petrodollar)as reserve currency, we are finished.

Location hidden

#23223 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When countries like Japan, China, Russia and others drop the U.S. Dollar (Petrodollar)as reserve currency, we are finished.
Exactly it will be like Germany was during the 1920's and during Great Depression when the US called in Germany's debt owed since the US needed money because of the Great Depression here in the US and the actions of the US is what sent the German Mark down in value which made the German Mark practically worth nothing and the US is heading in the same direction with US debt and right now the US is dependent on selling debt or borrowing to pay the bills right now.

Hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_i...

The US Dollar’s Fragile Reserve Currency Status

May 14, 2014

By: Paul Craig Roberts

If the world loses confidence in the dollar, the cost of living in the US would rise sharply as the dollar drops in value. Economic hardship and poverty would worsen. Political instability would rise.

If the dollar lost substantial value, the dollar would lose its reserve currency status. Washington would not be able to issue new debt or new dollars in order to pay its bills.

Its wars and hundreds of overseas military bases could not be financed.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article45599.ht...

Location hidden

#23224 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When?...IF?.....He's Gonna.....
TheRaven

Plainview, TX

#23225 Jun 7, 2014
Wendy Davis for Governor 2014
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23226 Jun 7, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll tell you what, bub.
If you want to change those things, you need people like me.
Blacks aren't going to change it, they're too busy standing in the welfare line.
Mexicans aren't going to change it, they are too busy importing every Mexican they know, to take our country.
Muslims aren't changing it, they want to blow us up and make us all Muslims.
No other cultural being is going to change it because, they do not love America.
You want to save it? Recruit those like me.
I'll tell you one thought I've had;
Our Gov is not, will not, never will, secure our border. Deportation is no longer in the political vocabulary.
I say, let American citizens flock to the border and sleep in tents. When you see an illegal trying to slip in, gang up and kick his azz and send him back. No weapons.
If it's a woman trying to steal her way in, raape her and send her back.
You gotta make it so they won't want to come here. How can we be convicted of crimes against an illegal invading alien? Wouldn't we be great patriots?
Plus, lots of whorney American males could get their rocks off, for a cause.
I refer to you as inbred because of how filled with hate and ignorance you are. Very few whites are inbred, but you can tell which ones are by their ignorance and intolerance of others. They seem to be short on genes, like you. You proudly spew your racism on this forum and now you advocate rape? Defiant is an arsehole, but you are far worse, you seem to be lacking in the hum a unity department. The fact that you ever even discussed the Bible, is an insult even to hypocrites. You have the right to say vile and hateful things, and I support your right to do so, but advocating rape lets people know what kind of an evil man you are.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23227 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The tard that you are responding to does not have its head in the sand. It is firmly entrenched up Obamas butt.
You're right about the economy, but it can get much worse than anyone can even begin to imagine.
http://www.thetradingreport.com/2014/06/04/wh...
You're repeating the sales pitches, of the guys selling overpriced gold and silver, who are getting rich off their commissions. They prey on your fear to sell their products and it is obvious you're buying what they're selling.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23228 Jun 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> When?...IF?.....He's Gonna.....
Everything is fine. Go back to sleep and enjoy your wet dreams about your favorite political party.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23229 Jun 7, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You're repeating the sales pitches, of the guys selling overpriced gold and silver, who are getting rich off their commissions. They prey on your fear to sell their products and it is obvious you're buying what they're selling.
Really? What sales pitch?. I guess you don't understand the dynamics of currency collapse and martial law along with the fools who are buying gold.

Personal property and even people become state property. So, why would anyone waste their time buying gold?. It stands to reason that the state will take it. Read up on FDR. Now show me a post where I support buying gold.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23230 Jun 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I refer to you as inbred because of how filled with hate and ignorance you are. Very few whites are inbred, but you can tell which ones are by their ignorance and intolerance of others. They seem to be short on genes, like you. You proudly spew your racism on this forum and now you advocate rape? Defiant is an arsehole, but you are far worse, you seem to be lacking in the hum a unity department. The fact that you ever even discussed the Bible, is an insult even to hypocrites. You have the right to say vile and hateful things, and I support your right to do so, but advocating rape lets people know what kind of an evil man you are.
That's kind of a funny thing. You don't have to be inbred to hate and, you don't have to hate to be inbred.

You know that there are white people in every part of the US, not just in the south?
Everything I've said relates to the bible. Even if I ,made no reference to the bible, you would still call me a liar. Doesn't matter what I say, if it doesn't agree with you.

I say the same thing but, I always speak in truth. Say, can you dispute anything I said or, are you just whistling?
Change

Franklin, TX

#23231 Jun 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Only if you are going by Obama's facts. The reports does not reflect the ones who just stop trying to find work. Actually a whole lot of people could have a job but they refuse to takes jobs that don t pay them what They think they are worth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 42 min Liberal forever 539
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 49 min why 17,914
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 338
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 771
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 723
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••

Abbott News Video

•••
•••

Abbott Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Abbott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••