Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23796 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23224 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When countries like Japan, China, Russia and others drop the U.S. Dollar (Petrodollar)as reserve currency, we are finished.
When?...IF?.....He's Gonna.....
TheRaven

Plainview, TX

#23225 Jun 7, 2014
Wendy Davis for Governor 2014
fubar

Corona, CA

#23226 Jun 7, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll tell you what, bub.
If you want to change those things, you need people like me.
Blacks aren't going to change it, they're too busy standing in the welfare line.
Mexicans aren't going to change it, they are too busy importing every Mexican they know, to take our country.
Muslims aren't changing it, they want to blow us up and make us all Muslims.
No other cultural being is going to change it because, they do not love America.
You want to save it? Recruit those like me.
I'll tell you one thought I've had;
Our Gov is not, will not, never will, secure our border. Deportation is no longer in the political vocabulary.
I say, let American citizens flock to the border and sleep in tents. When you see an illegal trying to slip in, gang up and kick his azz and send him back. No weapons.
If it's a woman trying to steal her way in, raape her and send her back.
You gotta make it so they won't want to come here. How can we be convicted of crimes against an illegal invading alien? Wouldn't we be great patriots?
Plus, lots of whorney American males could get their rocks off, for a cause.
I refer to you as inbred because of how filled with hate and ignorance you are. Very few whites are inbred, but you can tell which ones are by their ignorance and intolerance of others. They seem to be short on genes, like you. You proudly spew your racism on this forum and now you advocate rape? Defiant is an arsehole, but you are far worse, you seem to be lacking in the hum a unity department. The fact that you ever even discussed the Bible, is an insult even to hypocrites. You have the right to say vile and hateful things, and I support your right to do so, but advocating rape lets people know what kind of an evil man you are.
fubar

Corona, CA

#23227 Jun 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The tard that you are responding to does not have its head in the sand. It is firmly entrenched up Obamas butt.
You're right about the economy, but it can get much worse than anyone can even begin to imagine.
http://www.thetradingreport.com/2014/06/04/wh...
You're repeating the sales pitches, of the guys selling overpriced gold and silver, who are getting rich off their commissions. They prey on your fear to sell their products and it is obvious you're buying what they're selling.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23228 Jun 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> When?...IF?.....He's Gonna.....
Everything is fine. Go back to sleep and enjoy your wet dreams about your favorite political party.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23229 Jun 7, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You're repeating the sales pitches, of the guys selling overpriced gold and silver, who are getting rich off their commissions. They prey on your fear to sell their products and it is obvious you're buying what they're selling.
Really? What sales pitch?. I guess you don't understand the dynamics of currency collapse and martial law along with the fools who are buying gold.

Personal property and even people become state property. So, why would anyone waste their time buying gold?. It stands to reason that the state will take it. Read up on FDR. Now show me a post where I support buying gold.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#23230 Jun 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I refer to you as inbred because of how filled with hate and ignorance you are. Very few whites are inbred, but you can tell which ones are by their ignorance and intolerance of others. They seem to be short on genes, like you. You proudly spew your racism on this forum and now you advocate rape? Defiant is an arsehole, but you are far worse, you seem to be lacking in the hum a unity department. The fact that you ever even discussed the Bible, is an insult even to hypocrites. You have the right to say vile and hateful things, and I support your right to do so, but advocating rape lets people know what kind of an evil man you are.
That's kind of a funny thing. You don't have to be inbred to hate and, you don't have to hate to be inbred.

You know that there are white people in every part of the US, not just in the south?
Everything I've said relates to the bible. Even if I ,made no reference to the bible, you would still call me a liar. Doesn't matter what I say, if it doesn't agree with you.

I say the same thing but, I always speak in truth. Say, can you dispute anything I said or, are you just whistling?
Change

Dripping Springs, TX

#23231 Jun 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE STILL NEAR A SEVEN-YEAR LOW Associated Press (6-6-14)....Just for you.....
Only if you are going by Obama's facts. The reports does not reflect the ones who just stop trying to find work. Actually a whole lot of people could have a job but they refuse to takes jobs that don t pay them what They think they are worth
fubar

Corona, CA

#23232 Jun 8, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of a funny thing. You don't have to be inbred to hate and, you don't have to hate to be inbred.
You know that there are white people in every part of the US, not just in the south?
Everything I've said relates to the bible. Even if I ,made no reference to the bible, you would still call me a liar. Doesn't matter what I say, if it doesn't agree with you.
I say the same thing but, I always speak in truth. Say, can you dispute anything I said or, are you just whistling?
I did not realize you were Jewish. The fact that you are Jewish and adhere to Jewish teachings and laws should make you a little more sympathetic to people who are different than you. Nothing you write has anything to do with the teachings of Jesus but since you're not a Christian the conversation with you is pointless. We are from 2 different religions but I do have Jewish ancestors who were German .

Location hidden

#23233 Jun 9, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you are going by Obama's facts. The reports does not reflect the ones who just stop trying to find work. Actually a whole lot of people could have a job but they refuse to takes jobs that don t pay them what They think they are worth
You can only help, those that want it.....

Denton, TX

#23234 Jun 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I refer to you as inbred because of how filled with hate and ignorance you are. Very few whites are inbred, but you can tell which ones are by their ignorance and intolerance of others. They seem to be short on genes, like you. You proudly spew your racism on this forum and now you advocate rape? Defiant is an arsehole, but you are far worse, you seem to be lacking in the hum a unity department. The fact that you ever even discussed the Bible, is an insult even to hypocrites. You have the right to say vile and hateful things, and I support your right to do so, but advocating rape lets people know what kind of an evil man you are.
You are just anti-white. Inbreeding has nothing to do with it - you just hate whites.
Calling us inbred is just another way of saying - you are telling the truth but, I'm calling you stupid because I don't like what you say.

You think calliing me stupid will negate the truth I speak. You're such a lame black liberal.
Everything I say is true but, it makes you mad. So, you call me stupid. Doesn't work, dumass. You can't prove I lied so, it must be truth. BOO-YAH!!!

Denton, TX

#23235 Jun 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I did not realize you were Jewish. The fact that you are Jewish and adhere to Jewish teachings and laws should make you a little more sympathetic to people who are different than you. Nothing you write has anything to do with the teachings of Jesus but since you're not a Christian the conversation with you is pointless. We are from 2 different religions but I do have Jewish ancestors who were German .
Hey, FU! I'm not a Jew, no more than you are white - which, you aren't.
Don't you call me a Jew!
frank

Hondo, TX

#23236 Jun 9, 2014
go dems
fubar

Corona, CA

#23237 Jun 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, FU! I'm not a Jew, no more than you are white - which, you aren't.
Don't you call me a Jew!
You are using Jewish law and scripture to support your hateful positions and not Christ's teachings. How do you justify advocating rape? That is not even in the old testament. You should not be ashamed of being Jewish. It is funny that you are proud of your racism and ashamed about being Jewish. I think anyone (like you) who advocates rape should be castrated.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23238 Jun 9, 2014
frank wrote:
go dems
why?
voice

Del Rio, TX

#23239 Jun 9, 2014
go perry

Location hidden

#23240 Jun 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
...For ALL the people....

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#23241 Jun 10, 2014
voice wrote:
go perry
...and take Senator Cruz with you!

Denton, TX

#23242 Jun 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are using Jewish law and scripture to support your hateful positions and not Christ's teachings. How do you justify advocating rape? That is not even in the old testament. You should not be ashamed of being Jewish. It is funny that you are proud of your racism and ashamed about being Jewish. I think anyone (like you) who advocates rape should be castrated.
You didn't know that Jews and Christians have same belief against race-mixing?
Sorry, dude. I am a protestant Irish Christian. Can't help it, if Jews are also correct in my thinking.
Doesn't make me a Jew, no more than it makes you a rapist.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23243 Jun 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...For ALL the people....
You really are a glutton for punishment aren't you?. Many of us have had all the "Hope and Change" we can stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico, Texas activists to hold 100 immigra... Fri DC Dave 3
News Country icon joins George, Laura Bush for birth... Oct '16 betty johnson 1
News Orlando nightclub rampage on minds of many at D... Sep '16 Rick Perry s Closet 2
Randy Keelin Sep '16 SMJ 1
News $25 Million Gift to Establish New Dental School... Sep '16 Proper Words Police 14
News Police in West Texas town of Alpine search for ... Sep '16 wendy 1
News Episcopal school accused of ignoring bullying o... (Jun '11) Sep '16 Ex TEC 2

Abbott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbott Mortgages