Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23265 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#22461 Mar 30, 2014
must suck to be a stalker chis cologn... your half blind and you wont leave me alone even though i have asked you to since i was seventeen ! leave me alone
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#22469 Mar 31, 2014
so how exactly are you able to hack into my everything? if you saw the pictures.... this is complete invasion of privacy.
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#22470 Mar 31, 2014
5643--- how do i know that you are the one i love?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22471 Mar 31, 2014
wild flowers wrote:
5643--- how do i know that you are the one i love?
Get a job stink weed.
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#22472 Mar 31, 2014
my job is to annoy the piss out of you... yah ha i get paid for it.. 14 grand.
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#22473 Mar 31, 2014
surprised? your face turned white as a ghost
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#22474 Mar 31, 2014
i was just kidding.
Read

Del Rio, TX

#22476 Mar 31, 2014
vote texas
why

Hondo, TX

#22479 Mar 31, 2014
test
hey hi

San Antonio, TX

#22480 Mar 31, 2014
this creepy white guy with a beard.. blond hair.. really greasy and blue eyes... kinda pudgy... really nerdy... at kaplan college is prank calling all kinds of people and the ladies he is calling are yelling at him .... ahhemm anthony... i dont know his name but he is in class with me... and fo real yo creepie ... like watching batman cartoons white we are in law school... sounds like a pervie mervie

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22481 Apr 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavey Fed is OK, sort of. He appears to be having some legal difficulties lately.
He seems to have a lot of those. I still wish him well.

Location hidden

#22482 Apr 1, 2014
wild flowers wrote:
my job is to annoy the piss out of you... yah ha i get paid for it.. 14 grand.
Your breath stinks.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#22483 Apr 1, 2014
i really dont care what you have to say to or about me. just leave me alone. i dont want to see you... i know you hate me... i dont care... i will leave all of you people alone.... i am leaveing so what maybe i will go jump off a bridge... and you know what... i smoke... i dont care .... go fu**ck a dang goat

Location hidden

#22484 Apr 1, 2014
american wild flowers wrote:
i really dont care what you have to say to or about me. just leave me alone. i dont want to see you... i know you hate me... i dont care... i will leave all of you people alone.... i am leaveing so what maybe i will go jump off a bridge... and you know what... i smoke... i dont care .... go fu**ck a dang goat
Lol, I bet you ARE doing goats, judging from your conversation with yourself.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#22485 Apr 1, 2014
oh yeah ... go look at my photo cuz and tell me if i fu**ck a goat go to google casey
Texas

Del Rio, TX

#22486 Apr 1, 2014
vote first please
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22487 Apr 1, 2014
american wild flowers wrote:
I am LMAO @ U. Go do what you gotta do. This Topix thread means more to you than it does me and you're about as valuable as an anal wart.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22488 Apr 1, 2014
Texas wrote:
vote first please
Then afterwards, can stink weed go jump off of a bridge?.

Location hidden

#22489 Apr 2, 2014
We will have to ignore that fool or, he will shut down all conversation.
I think that's his goal.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22491 Apr 2, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
We will have to ignore that fool or, he will shut down all conversation.
I think that's his goal.
Shut down all conversation?. Maybe or maybe not. Its goal is the same as the last left wing trolls that were here. They are not here any more. We are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood is not the key to womena s h... 19 hr cpeter1313 92
News Uber vs. taxi cabs Aug 26 huey goins 1
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Aug 26 Musikologist 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
News The border wall Donald Trump wants (mostly) exi... Aug 16 El Paso Rancher 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News Rooster McConaughey -- Yes, Matthew's Brother -... Aug 9 NE 2 WIN 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbott Mortgages