Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18420 Jun 30, 2014
I was posting to the ovomitloving liberal.
why

Hondo, TX

#18421 Jun 30, 2014
test
Hmmmm

Paris, TX

#18422 Jun 30, 2014
Dog catcher
Fubur

Fort Worth, TX

#18423 Jun 30, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Big Bad John has threatened just about every poster in here who is not a hard core racist like you and truth is might. The reason I think the clerks laugh at him is because he brags about treating them badly. People all over the world laugh at ignorant rednecks from whatever culture they come from. Rednecks are found in every country in the world, and people in every country laugh at their ignorance. I have to thank Joyce for pointing out my Adams Apple remark, as I looked I saw how bigbadjohn has always been making empty threats to almost everyone. I was also able to see bigbadjohns lack of intelligence in his posts, his inability to write coherent sentences and his spelling would drive "Fed" crazy and send him in to attack mode. I did find my Adams Apple post, in my defence I thought you were fed or one of his friends posting their love for him. She also is quick to attack people ,but no one does it like bigbadjohn claiming this is his forum blah, blah, blah. Defiant you too love to attack people and call names, that you make up, your lack of knowledge of American history would be funny ,if it wasn't so sad.
Mr fubur is it???? I,am not a man to make threats in fact i,am related to three cops that have no part of this topix forum. I don,t like obama just as these folks on here do. Also i,am not a raciest. Oh no i don,t cry when i get looks from those clerks i just laugh in go back to the warehouse in the store in piss all over there boxes.....They are clerks that hate white people for no reasons. Not all black people are that way they learn to be cool to us and we are cool to them. I have a black friend at construction site that reads your post and he says your the raciest???? sounds too me like you are. Also as others have metioned on here that you came here for trouble but you found Big bad john and yes you rattling fruitcake this is my city and i do live here and don,t like outside trouble makers such as yourself. Its really not joyce thats trouble its you and oddly enough the lady can be very rude sometimes and wrong i have to admit she has been truthfull on the things that she has said about you so thats why everyone is on your chain right now. Yaaa just don,t seem to understand that you have your own topix forum to go too do yaaa???And about rednecks i don,t like them either pal so that sums up that i,am not the raciest right?????? In fact i enjoy pissing off rednecks on there topix forum more then i do you. You are boring. Heres what i,am gonna do though, i,am going to stay off your chain here and watch the others kick your butt from one thread to another. Be assured i will still keep an eyeball on your post to make sure you don,t turn into a loose cannon. Ya know i was a thinking that maybe your the one who needs the meds???If yaa you where really smart you would egore everyone and me but you don,t do that do you????Have fun on this topix you won,t hear from me but i will have an eye on your post...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18424 Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
Dog catcher
Mr dog catcher find my lost dog he has jumped the fence and has bitten Governer Rick perry and wendy davis.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18425 Jun 30, 2014
rabuf wrote:
Traditional marriage is not hurt in any way by same sex marriage ,and most people who are against it are bigots. People who are divorced and are against same sex marriage are bigots a nd hypocrites ( til death do us part....). People who are against a woman's right to choose who are not adopting children and supporting programs to take care of unwanted children(significant financial help or time) are blowhard hypocrites. If you think abortion is murder and you aren't willing to go to jail to stop it, then you're just kidding yourself about you're belief system. Being pro-life doesn't make you a bigot but it does make most of them hypocritical blow hates. Most men who are pro-life are misogynistic blowhards. I am using this name because fubar keeps getting blocked.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/menlo-park-ca...
fubar

Corona, CA

#18426 Jun 30, 2014
Fubur wrote:
<quoted text> Mr fubur is it???? I,am not a man to make threats in fact i,am related to three cops that have no part of this topix forum. I don,t like obama just as these folks on here do. Also i,am not a raciest. Oh no i don,t cry when i get looks from those clerks i just laugh in go back to the warehouse in the store in piss all over there boxes.....They are clerks that hate white people for no reasons. Not all black people are that way they learn to be cool to us and we are cool to them. I have a black friend at construction site that reads your post and he says your the raciest???? sounds too me like you are. Also as others have metioned on here that you came here for trouble but you found Big bad john and yes you rattling fruitcake this is my city and i do live here and don,t like outside trouble makers such as yourself. Its really not joyce thats trouble its you and oddly enough the lady can be very rude sometimes and wrong i have to admit she has been truthfull on the things that she has said about you so thats why everyone is on your chain right now. Yaaa just don,t seem to understand that you have your own topix forum to go too do yaaa???And about rednecks i don,t like them either pal so that sums up that i,am not the raciest right?????? In fact i enjoy pissing off rednecks on there topix forum more then i do you. You are boring. Heres what i,am gonna do though, i,am going to stay off your chain here and watch the others kick your butt from one thread to another. Be assured i will still keep an eyeball on your post to make sure you don,t turn into a loose cannon. Ya know i was a thinking that maybe your the one who needs the meds???If yaa you where really smart you would egore everyone and me but you don,t do that do you????Have fun on this topix you won,t hear from me but i will have an eye on your post...
So you go in the back and pee on the boxes? You are a moron. You have made so many racist posts that the only person worse about that than you is your good buddy "Truth is Might". At least "truth is might " doesn't lie about being a racist the way you just did. I wonder haw many of your racist posts did you show your "black" friend? Is your "friend" in a position, where he can be honest with you and it won't affect his job or work environment? You have never kicked anyone's butt on this forum that I have seen. Just a lot of threats to run people off and nothing more. You're a joke John and the fact that you claim to live on this forum is sad. By the way moron , this is a state wide forum, and I was born in Texas and unfortunately in the shytehole that is Tarrant county.
Butt Buddy

Los Angeles, CA

#18427 Jun 30, 2014
XOXOXO wont the real Heavy Fed please stand up ohh doo doo da dae,
fubar

Corona, CA

#18428 Jun 30, 2014
Heavy Fed seems to have left topix.
fubar

Hondo, TX

#18429 Jun 30, 2014
I'll be ur butt buddy !!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18430 Jun 30, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Big Bad John has threatened just about every poster in here who is not a hard core racist like you and truth is might. The reason I think the clerks laugh at him is because he brags about treating them badly. People all over the world laugh at ignorant rednecks from whatever culture they come from. Rednecks are found in every country in the world, and people in every country laugh at their ignorance. I have to thank Joyce for pointing out my Adams Apple remark, as I looked I saw how bigbadjohn has always been making empty threats to almost everyone. I was also able to see bigbadjohns lack of intelligence in his posts, his inability to write coherent sentences and his spelling would drive "Fed" crazy and send him in to attack mode. I did find my Adams Apple post, in my defence I thought you were fed or one of his friends posting their love for him. She also is quick to attack people ,but no one does it like bigbadjohn claiming this is his forum blah, blah, blah. Defiant you too love to attack people and call names, that you make up, your lack of knowledge of American history would be funny ,if it wasn't so sad.
Keep trolling. Also, my knowledge of American history doesn't come from NEA approved reading like yours.
Butt Buddy

Los Angeles, CA

#18431 Jun 30, 2014
nah read between the lies he was laport2 and is xoxoxo joyce and more next well have charlene wait and see ..
fubar

Corona, CA

#18432 Jul 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
I'll be ur butt buddy !!
So "bigbadjohnlol" finally figured out how to spell fubar. I will not be your butt buddy John, it's not my thing. In fact I have no desire to be with a woman in that way, let alone a little old "redneck" man like you. I am glad to see that you are trying to deal with your homosexual urges,just not with me,, I am straight and into more hygienic bedroom behavior. I am flattered that you are trying to come on to me, but I am not interested. Good luck finding a partner though.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18433 Jul 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trolling. Also, my knowledge of American history doesn't come from NEA approved reading like yours.
You have no knowledge of American History at all, as you proove almost daily with your posts.
fubar

Corona, CA

#18434 Jul 1, 2014
Defiant,my godfather was a history professor at TCU. He specialized in early American military history starting me off on the Ffrench and Indian wars((including George Washington's major malfunction) went through the Indian wars, the war with Mexico , the. Civil war, the Spanish American war and through both world wars. He was a captain who served in the war of the Pacific . He would bring home incredible combat footage and we would watch it together in his Great room. Incredible footage that could almost be called true snuff films. Completely uncensored footage of people being killed in combat. As a small child it did , and has had a lasting affect on me. I spent a lot of time in S.A.C. and read tons of history books , while I was in there. I read books from the library that the school probably had no idea they were there. There were books in the school library that claimed L.S.D. and Cocaine were harmless.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18435 Jul 1, 2014
ewwwwww! That is not bbj from Hondo TX That is test or why and seems it is excited by the appearance of the Baboons showing here and that is all.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18437 Jul 1, 2014
The left wants to portray abortion as if it is a great thing for women. But really it is an atrocity that hurts women in the worse way. It is about tearing apart limb for limb and crushing of the heads or starving mostly little girls in the womb so that they will never get to live to be a woman. And this is done mainly in the minority community and that is target of Planned Parenthood. Yet more minorities than not, take this bait and believe it is a beautiful thing. The left and Planned Parenthood honors Margret Sanger who's purpose was to kill off as many of the non-white babies as possible. She even spoke to a group of KKK members to delight them with her plan to make the world all white, While I am white and I love white people, I also care for others who are non-white and find it deeply disturbing that a human being of any type is slaughtered without remorse in this way.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18438 Jul 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So "bigbadjohnlol" finally figured out how to spell fubar. I will not be your butt buddy John, it's not my thing. In fact I have no desire to be with a woman in that way, let alone a little old "redneck" man like you. I am glad to see that you are trying to deal with your homosexual urges,just not with me,, I am straight and into more hygienic bedroom behavior. I am flattered that you are trying to come on to me, but I am not interested. Good luck finding a partner though.
Mr fubur i cutt you some slack and here you go forcing me too post. I,am afraid that you might be the butt buddy on here not me i was asking if you and your backyards handle were butt buddies. There is an old saying mr fubur that those who accuse are the ones that are guilty am i right?? that would mean your the butt buddie right????No mr fubur i,am not a redneck and in fact i,am more mouthy and hatric toward rednecks then i,am you as a black person right?And don,t forget those nasty crazy hells angels i have been known to even piss the bikers off and they are white as a milk shake so that makes me no raciest. I can be a big pest when i want to be and i have all the time in the wrold to box you around on the topix.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#18439 Jul 1, 2014
AHHH its not so bad charlie a bottle of clorox and a coathanger 5mins and its a rap .

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18440 Jul 1, 2014
I wouldn't worry about that one misunderstanding anything he misunderstands everything no matter how plain it is. He is liable to misunderstand how you respond to him now. Something about how he thinks and not you.

And I am not going to worry about these poop hole seekers who have showed up here either. You know they see poop holes everywhere they go even if they are not there. They are just desperately following after each other with nothing to do.

I wonder what happened to them to make them the way they are. There is a name for them but lest's keep it clean. Poop is ok but their name is not. They say they were born that way and reject science over Lady GaGa. Go figure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso attorney linked to drug cartels gets 10... Oct 15 Gate farts 25
cops in hillsboro (Nov '08) Oct 11 Hate corruption 14
Jesse l Padilla jr Sep 17 GLtraveler 2
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '17 Musikologist 12
News The Latest: Trump meets with first responders i... Sep '17 The farts 33
8141 Aug '17 penelope 1
News Refugio County suffers extensive damage 42 minu... Aug '17 Larry Wiginton 1

Abbott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbott Mortgages