Who do you support for Governor in Te...
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17794 May 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Fubar guy IS Fed. Both a couple of nuts out of CA.
Fed is in Texas, I think. I am in California, and like I said before your ignorance about California makes you look uneducated. I live in one of the most conservative counties in the country. I grew up within a half mile of Galveston Bay, in a Republican household. I don't believe everything in the Bible because God gave me a brain and free will. God is merciful and love. The old testament is a Jewish history book, where they justified Genocide, by saying God made them do it.

The New Testament brought a new covenant with God through Jesus.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17795 May 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Fed is in Texas, I think. I am in California, and like I said before your ignorance about California makes you look uneducated. I live in one of the most conservative counties in the country. I grew up within a half mile of Galveston Bay, in a Republican household. I don't believe everything in the Bible because God gave me a brain and free will. God is merciful and love. The old testament is a Jewish history book, where they justified Genocide, by saying God made them do it.
The New Testament brought a new covenant with God through Jesus.
I think I'm close to truth, in saying nuts come from CA. Fed is in CA. He's got some sickness that put him in the CA hospital.
And, Fed is always talking bad about the bible. He doesn't believe in Jesus and he thinks the bible has been changed. He also thinks God wouldn't exist, without the pimple on his butt named Fed.
I say, why make the bible more complicated than it is? I accept it as it is and, it never steers me wrong. That's what faith is all about.
Gasman

United States

#17796 May 5, 2014
Nuts also come from Brazil...but they make me fart...
GOP

Paris, TX

#17797 May 5, 2014
Greg Abbout
cindy

Carrizo Springs, TX

#17798 May 5, 2014
none
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17799 May 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm close to truth, in saying nuts come from CA. Fed is in CA. He's got some sickness that put him in the CA hospital.
And, Fed is always talking bad about the bible. He doesn't believe in Jesus and he thinks the bible has been changed. He also thinks God wouldn't exist, without the pimple on his butt named Fed.
I say, why make the bible more complicated than it is? I accept it as it is and, it never steers me wrong. That's what faith is all about.
Saying nuts come from California is like me saying kooks who like to shoot up military bases come from Texas. Reading Fed's posts leads me to believe in God, but I am not Fed. I don't believe God punishes babies for their parents sins. The bible also says that people like me, and others like me, should never be allowed into the house of the Lord. I don't believe that is really God's will.
Frank Pistachio

United States

#17801 May 6, 2014
Chestnuts are more like a wholegrain than a nut, unless they are the kind you leave on a chick...

Location hidden

#17803 May 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Saying nuts come from California is like me saying kooks who like to shoot up military bases come from Texas. Reading Fed's posts leads me to believe in God, but I am not Fed. I don't believe God punishes babies for their parents sins. The bible also says that people like me, and others like me, should never be allowed into the house of the Lord. I don't believe that is really God's will.
Well, the nuts shooting up Fort Hood are not Texans and not Americans. They are immigrants and, that is our problem. Immigrants.
California is very liberal, anything goes. No self-respecting Texan would move to CA.
Of course, you have Fed. How's that working out? He fits right in, doesn't he? That's because, he was never a Texan to begin with.
Todd Nuttingham

United States

#17804 May 8, 2014
When looking Fruit or Nut Picker jobs, avoid the sex pages of the Beaverhunt times.
Yoo

San Antonio, TX

#17805 May 8, 2014
I don't even know who is running for that position lol....
George Push

United States

#17806 May 8, 2014
I am running, straight to the bathroom to drop a log
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#17807 May 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the nuts shooting up Fort Hood are not Texans and not Americans. They are immigrants and, that is our problem. Immigrants.
California is very liberal, anything goes. No self-respecting Texan would move to CA.
Of course, you have Fed. How's that working out? He fits right in, doesn't he? That's because, he was never a Texan to begin with.
Fed is in Texas. Actually they were soldiers stationed in Texas and were shooting other AMERICAN soldiers. You're just another xenophobic ,uneducated redneck who couldn't hack it in California anyway. Enjoy your hate in OUR country founded by immigrants. If you don't like immigrants move to Utah or Idaho. By the way, for the most part, Texas was founded by immigrants too.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#17808 May 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Saying nuts come from California is like me saying kooks who like to shoot up military bases come from Texas. Reading Fed's posts leads me to believe in God, but I am not Fed. I don't believe God punishes babies for their parents sins. The bible also says that people like me, and others like me, should never be allowed into the house of the Lord. I don't believe that is really God's will.
I meant to say, reading Fed's posts makes me think ,he believes in God. My opinion only.

Location hidden

#17809 May 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Fed is in Texas. Actually they were soldiers stationed in Texas and were shooting other AMERICAN soldiers. You're just another xenophobic ,uneducated redneck who couldn't hack it in California anyway. Enjoy your hate in OUR country founded by immigrants. If you don't like immigrants move to Utah or Idaho. By the way, for the most part, Texas was founded by immigrants too.
No, Fed is in CA, I told you that.
I couldn't hack it in CA? Why the hell would I want to? Texas is the only place I want to be.

Our country was founded by immigrants, yes - WHITE immigrants. Stop trying to put non-white immigrants into our founding. They were not there, not part of the founding, it was all whites.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17810 May 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Fed is in CA, I told you that.
I couldn't hack it in CA? Why the hell would I want to? Texas is the only place I want to be.
Our country was founded by immigrants, yes - WHITE immigrants. Stop trying to put non-white immigrants into our founding. They were not there, not part of the founding, it was all whites.
You are full of shyte. If there were only whites at the time, how come the constitution specifically gave slave owners extra votes(# of votes based on the number of slaves owned). By the time our country was founded a good deal of the building was being done by slaves. There were also many free blacks who fought against the British. Your attempt to rewrite history is typical right wing bullshyte. Who do you think sailed the ships of our fledgling American navy?
They also sailed on the whaling ships that brought so much great wealth in the north-east. I don't think you would recognize the truth if it punched you in the face.
why

Hondo, TX

#17811 May 9, 2014
test
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#17812 May 9, 2014
The American Legislative Exchange Council or ALEC states that the absolute domestic migration cumulative for the years 2003-2012 were as expected. The #1 state with the most migration was Texas w/1,041,977. The reasons for the migration were low taxes, cost of living, jobs and local and state government. The #49 state with the most people leaving was California, w/1,429,475. The reasons for leaving were poor state and local government, high taxes, crime, and high cost of living.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#17813 May 9, 2014
rabuf wrote:
The American Legislative Exchange Council or ALEC states that the absolute domestic migration cumulative for the years 2003-2012 were as expected. The #1 state with the most migration was Texas w/1,041,977. The reasons for the migration were low taxes, cost of living, jobs and local and state government. The #49 state with the most people leaving was California, w/1,429,475. The reasons for leaving were poor state and local government, high taxes, crime, and high cost of living.
Sorry , but I don't find your source credible. Not saying it's wrong, just saying they have their own agenda.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17814 May 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry , but I don't find your source credible. Not saying it's wrong, just saying they have their own agenda.
Yup. Just like you left wing Obama loving zombies.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17815 May 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Just like you left wing Obama loving zombies.
Shouldn't You be helping your sheep back over the fence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Education farts 947
News East Texas man arrested for 1989 slaying of Wes... Jul 26 Donny Brook 1
News Business owner helps former inmates find work Jul 25 convict 2
News Taking the wraps off the art of ZZ Top Jul 14 lhud 1
Thank you President Bush (May '11) Jul 13 Neutral Party 2
News West Texas county clerk issues 'declaration' in... Jul 9 WasteWater 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbott Mortgages