Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Texan wrote:
Well Truth, you have the politicians totally figured out. They get the gain, we get the pain.
At least we agree on something.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
Could we be about to see Martial Law implemented in regards to the Nevada rancher standing up to the federal government? What do you think? I heard from someone that 5000 militia persons have joined him to support him on this. But I can not find information about that. Of course our chickshit obamacontrolled media may not be able to report on that would they? Has anyone heard about the militia joining him?
have heard about this but, I haven't heard a reason why Gov is attacking this rancher.
Could be beef industry wants a monopoly, to insert chemicals into our beef supply. What do you think?
corruption

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

The government wants Americans to live in fear of them.
Long live the southern rebel!
Rebel Farts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

I ordered a steak once and I ate it. It made me fart, I think it was the garlic seasoning. Potatoes do not grow on trees.
Just Saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

It is broke, folks! Vote Democrat next time around. Then everything will be so messed up , those Texas Nationalists nuts will gain control. Probably better than what we got,
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
have heard about this but, I haven't heard a reason why Gov is attacking this rancher.
Could be beef industry wants a monopoly, to insert chemicals into our beef supply. What do you think?
How about Dirty Harry Reid and his equally corrupt POS of a son want the rancher gone for other reasons that have to do with making a deal with the Chinese?.

A Chinese energy company wants this ranchers land to build a solar farm.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-re...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
Could we be about to see Martial Law implemented in regards to the Nevada rancher standing up to the federal government? What do you think? I heard from someone that 5000 militia persons have joined him to support him on this. But I can not find information about that. Of course our chickshit obamacontrolled media may not be able to report on that would they? Has anyone heard about the militia joining him?
You won't hear a thing through our corrupt U.S. media. In fact, many people don't even know about this, thanks to media blackout.

Yes, militia from at least 5 states are going there. It could get real interesting. Then the worthless media won't be able to keep it quiet. Then we can expect the same old lies and smear tactics from the government to explain their actions.

Was David Koresh really a pedophile?. Or was it the lie of the day to justify the slaughter at Waco?.
James

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't hear a thing through our corrupt U.S. media. In fact, many people don't even know about this, thanks to media blackout.
Yes, militia from at least 5 states are going there. It could get real interesting. Then the worthless media won't be able to keep it quiet. Then we can expect the same old lies and smear tactics from the government to explain their actions.
Was David Koresh really a pedophile?. Or was it the lie of the day to justify the slaughter at Waco?.
You watch, the government will label the militias as terrorists and lock them up in a FEMA camp and you'll have the majority of American sheeple telling the government to have more gun control. I'm sure the Feds would love a firefight so they can take our guns! What has happened to the America that would fight for their rights? If our forefathers could see the country we've become, would be ashamed of us. We actually don't deserve anything we inherited by them. By being lazy we have allowed the government to throw it all down the toilet. Like the old saying, "easy come easy go". I wish we could ship all these liberals to another planet.
pfft

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

I would rather support a slug
Raul t

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

pfft wrote:
I would rather support a slug
You should support your momma so she doesn't have to sell her culo on the street you loser!

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a reply yesterday and it showed in my profile but for some reason today it has been removed. I did as much research on it as my time would allow. But then I also see some of the other garbage that has been on this site is gone also so I suppose that is a fair trade out. I really wish I would have kept that to repost it because when the average person goes searching for what is going on here, it is being covered up and lied about.

If you do not know enough about this situation going on by this time I have some videos I have come up with. Hopefully you have heard enough but in case not here it is. This gives a basic rundown of what it is about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Yesterday rancher Bundy went to the local sheriff for help after the governor of Nevada has failed in his responsibility to help out. The sheriff refuses to help him either. States are suppose to defend against government tyranny which this is what this is.

Militia have arrived to stand with him and protesting citizens as well. The feds have began to physically do hands on bullying of citizens such as throwing them to the ground and using the stun gun on them. They have rounded up at last count I read more that 300 heads of cattle. There are stories of them killing the cattle and burying them but those stories have not been confirmed. Protesters are demanding answers and get none as they ask, why are their back hoes at the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I hope this helps. You can find a lot out on the Alex Jones sites.

http://www.infowars.com/

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure all the militias are waiting for one of them to make that first step across the line.
I can find nothing out about how many militias have showed but I was personally told that 3000 were going. According to everything I have read, that doesn't seem to be the case. As far as the militias waiting for them to cross the line, well it looks to me like they have crossed that line. I just hope this goes well because it will be used as an example of what the American people will or will not tolerate. These people are heroes to stand up to this.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the obamacheer leaders are putting their spin on this to the best of their ability. There will be some government officials there in Nevada to oversee this as well I read. Too bad the sorry Republican governor of Nevada has absolutely no guts at all. He is a pos or he would have already put this to a end and showed the feds who has the power.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

James wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch, the government will label the militias as terrorists and lock them up in a FEMA camp and you'll have the majority of American sheeple telling the government to have more gun control. I'm sure the Feds would love a firefight so they can take our guns! What has happened to the America that would fight for their rights? If our forefathers could see the country we've become, would be ashamed of us. We actually don't deserve anything we inherited by them. By being lazy we have allowed the government to throw it all down the toilet. Like the old saying, "easy come easy go". I wish we could ship all these liberals to another planet.
If this does go the wrong way, then we can be certain that it is over and all hope for America is over. I get a good feeling that it could go the right way. This is everyone's time to show support and not be lazy. Let's see what will happen here.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Dirty Harry Reid and his equally corrupt POS of a son want the rancher gone for other reasons that have to do with making a deal with the Chinese?.
A Chinese energy company wants this ranchers land to build a solar farm.
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-re...
Well that's interesting. I hope the exact truth will come out when this is over. I have been looking at it as an Agenda 21 land grab.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's interesting. I hope the exact truth will come out when this is over. I have been looking at it as an Agenda 21 land grab.
Don't expect the media to report any of the truth, only what the government tells them. The media and the Feds are in bed together!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect the media to report any of the truth, only what the government tells them. The media and the Feds are in bed together!
Of course that is true. The media tries to stay away from news like this until much of the public hears about it. Then they go in and do their spin to cover the story.by distorting the facts with propaganda. A reader will read the story and come away bored and not concerned.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Hours After Infowars Breaks Sen. Reid/Chinese Connection to Bundy Land Grab, BLM Backs Down

http://www.infowars.com/hours-after-infowars-...

So, time will tell.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
Hours After Infowars Breaks Sen. Reid/Chinese Connection to Bundy Land Grab, BLM Backs Down
http://www.infowars.com/hours-after-infowars-...
So, time will tell.
I believe it's a ploy by the Feds to get the protestors and militia to leave, and once that happens then they will finish the job. I'm sure these protestors and militia people can only stay for a short time since I'm sure many of them have jobs where they came from and can't be away of a long time. The Feds have time on their side, after all they claim, he's been illegally grazing cattle for 20 years.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

I've got a feeling a federal judge is going to issue a warrant for the arrest of Mr. Bundy for contempt of court and the Feds will file a federal lawsuit against him for 20 years of grazing his cattle on public lands. Then when he can't pay it they'll confiscate his ranch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Abbott News Video

•••
•••

Abbott Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Abbott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE