East El Paso residents counter plans for Eastwood Park name change

Mar 22, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Paso Times

Some Eastsiders are singing a different tune when it comes to renaming Eastwood Park after Bobby Fuller and his band.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

There is only one name that makes sense for this park - Nolan Richardson. He's a living legend, a true giant in El Paso. We already have an arena named after Haskins, so let's take the next step and honor Nolan. He is a tireless worker on behalf of his ill daughter and he's meant so much to the people of this town. We could even turn it into a village honoring him if City Council wasn't so stingy with our tax money. So let's make this happen and honor Nolan before he dies.
Observer

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Eastside Central Dave wrote:
The Sevy Reyes Park. Fxck boby fuller.
I suppose you'd prefer to name it after some gay boy then. Some dude who dresses in lingerie and gets drilled in the butt between the cheeks and into the cornhol? Come on, let's find someone better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Abbott News Video

•••
Abbott Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Abbott Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••