Dozens Hurt in Fatal Texas Fertilizer...

Dozens Hurt in Fatal Texas Fertilizer Plant Blast

There are 7 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Dozens Hurt in Fatal Texas Fertilizer Plant Blast. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A massive explosion at a fertilizer plant near Waco on Wednesday injured dozens of people and killed an unknown number of others, leaving the factory a smoldering ruin and leveling buildings for blocks in every direction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

RandomThoughts

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Has anybody seen Bill Ayers from the weather underground .

Obamas old BOMB buddy ?

I see the FBI pulled a c-ville over the bombing and held onto the suspects pictures until well ... 4chan let it out .

If they blow something else up you can hand the bodies over the the FBI and OBAMA

They own it .
Liberalace

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 18, 2013
More skill from NBC 29--it has long been confirmed that around 150+ folks were injured. Perhaps we can just put the number in the headline or, perhaps, "scores" instead of "dozens"?

It is pretty freaky to see the proximity of this fertilizer facility to the local nursing home and schools?

R.I.P.: Gorilla Monsoon
Trinity Jones

Springdale, AR

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Govenor Rick Perry in his remarks declare West Texas a disaster. I wish the citizens of Texas in West as well as the entire state had medical care available to them via the Affordable Care Act. Heartbreaking that injured people will have to worry about the medical bills that will come in the mail. Just another hit in the stomach.
Sure

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Trinity Jones wrote:
Govenor Rick Perry in his remarks declare West Texas a disaster. I wish the citizens of Texas in West as well as the entire state had medical care available to them via the Affordable Care Act. Heartbreaking that injured people will have to worry about the medical bills that will come in the mail. Just another hit in the stomach.
Those providing the care expect to be paid!
Amazed

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Amazed that the fertilizer plant owner reported that the worst thing that could happen would be a 10 minute or so leak of gas that would not injure or kill anyone. This from the same state where 60 years ago in Texas City a explosion with involving hte same basic chemical killed over 500 people? Must have short memories. Of course no one will go to jail over this "oversight"!
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Amazed wrote:
Amazed that the fertilizer plant owner reported that the worst thing that could happen would be a 10 minute or so leak of gas that would not injure or kill anyone. This from the same state where 60 years ago in Texas City a explosion with involving hte same basic chemical killed over 500 people? Must have short memories. Of course no one will go to jail over this "oversight"!
It IS Texas after all, smaller gv't and all that.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/texa...
Cooter J Shifflett

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Fertilizer huh?

What kind of ijit dont know what happens when the **** hits the fan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
none Oct 21 Maggie 2
News El Paso attorney linked to drug cartels gets 10... Oct '17 Gate farts 25
cops in hillsboro (Nov '08) Oct '17 Hate corruption 14
Jesse l Padilla jr Sep '17 GLtraveler 2
Abbott Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '17 Musikologist 12
News The Latest: Trump meets with first responders i... Sep '17 The farts 33
8141 Aug '17 penelope 1

Abbott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance