Dozens of manufacturing jobs coming back to Bonham

Apr 30, 2013 Full story: KTEN-TV Denison 8

One Texoma highway is the scene of an accident for the second time this week.Toni Hoagland has lived in Johnston County for about nine years now and said she's driven on highway 78 JOHNSTON COUNTY, OK- One Texoma highway is the scene of an accident for the second time this week.Toni Hoagland has lived in Johnston County for about nine years now and ... (more)

Full Story
TomT

Sherman, TX

#1 May 2, 2013
This is such great news for Bonham. This is what our new city manager is doing to rebuild our city, and we thank you so much. Roy Floyd sure has NOT done a thing, and now he will be serving another term. Kinda like Obama being relected on promises that never materialize.
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#2 May 2, 2013
And Tom, using a building we already have. There were 7 seats open between the city council and school board and only one is being contested, you can't run someone out of office if you don't run against them. Like voting you can't say much if you don't vote or run for office. With the new city manager it's like a checks and balance, it will be ok.
Resident

Sherman, TX

#3 May 2, 2013
Actually the mayor along with BEDCO and the Bonham Industrial Foundation had quite a bit to do with the recent additions to our town. If you don't like him fine, but don't talk about stuff that you know isn't true.

Not sure what using an existing building matters to you. I think it's great, of course some people on here don't see the positive in anything! Smile!!
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#4 May 3, 2013
Really Resident why an existing building matters, with so many standing around vacant.
yeah

Euless, TX

#5 May 3, 2013
Actually the building was partially occupied by Fannin County Community Ministries which is a food pantry. They are now looking for a new place to go.
Resident

Sherman, TX

#6 May 3, 2013
Michael Williams wrote:
Really Resident why an existing building matters, with so many standing around vacant.
LOL, you aren't even making sense. Are you trying to gripe about them using an existing building? I think it's great they chose our town to come to and have decent jobs for some people.
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#7 May 3, 2013
yeah wrote:
Actually the building was partially occupied by Fannin County Community Ministries which is a food pantry. They are now looking for a new place to go.
Plenty to choose from.
Michael Williams

Sulphur Springs, TX

#8 May 3, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you aren't even making sense. Are you trying to gripe about them using an existing building? I think it's great they chose our town to come to and have decent jobs for some people.
The jobs part is great, the existing building is greater, and all ready for this particular company to move in to so it doesn't stay vacant for centuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA scandal in Phoenix was no surprise to officials 2 hr Viet Nam Veteran 1
Abilene teacher resigns, charged with felony Dec 18 Please 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
First Bale Of Cotton For Hill County Dec 12 jwdudley 1
Predator P3 Pool Cue For Sale (Mar '13) Nov 29 bill 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Online Bible Nov '14 jwdudley 2

Abbott News Video

Abbott Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Abbott News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Abbott

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News