My dog was taken from me.

My dog was taken from me.

Posted in the Abbot Forum

Alana

Whitman, MA

#1 Mar 19, 2013
I'm not from Maine, but my dog - a German Shepherd named Buddy was relocated to a home in Corinna. This was in May/June 2011. I finally have the courage to ask if anyone has any information. I'm not trying to get my dog back, he's not my dog anymore. I just want to know if he is alive and happy. I know it's a very slim chance and few people will see this but I think it's worth the shot. He meant the world to me.
Buddy - Male, German Shepherd, with 1 floppy ear. He is around 9 or 10 years old now. His birthday is Sept 24.

If(and I know I'm going out on a limb here)someone from Corinna, ME is familiar with this dog or the family who he now belongs to, please comment to let me know what has happened to him; I would love to have a picture. It would give me peace of mind.
This was not easy for me to write, and to anyone who took the time to read this, thank you very much.

-Alana, from Massachusetts

Since: May 09

Manchester, NH

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Why was your dog taken ? That might help people decide to contact you or not.

Just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corinna Music Thread Feb '17 Musikologist 1
Is there a real psychic reading website out there? (Jan '13) Feb '17 ROBERT 29
News Slew of applicants seeks Milo a (Jul '09) Feb '17 Pat G- 2
News Trial of father, daughter may explain how drug ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Laura 1
Taylor charters (Jun '16) Jun '16 Knowledge 1
Northwoods Law coming to Abbott (Aug '14) Aug '14 Real Dealer 1
Rog Yeaton grows great weed (May '13) Oct '13 Puffed up 3

Abbot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Abbot Mortgages