liloleme

Cabot, AR

#1 Feb 9, 2014
What's the law on how many times? Anyone know? Cause I know several that are on thier fifth or sixth. Thought SEVEN WAS IT! AND STILL CHEATERS
hahahehe

Ripley, MS

#2 Mar 2, 2014
liloleme wrote:
What's the law on how many times? Anyone know? Cause I know several that are on thier fifth or sixth. Thought SEVEN WAS IT! AND STILL CHEATERS
poor things maybe they should try getting their own instead of messing with everyone else's !! you think?
smh

Jackson, MS

#3 Mar 6, 2014
hahahehe wrote:
<quoted text> poor things maybe they should try getting their own instead of messing with everyone else's !! you think?
Yea thats probley how u got urs by takin him from someone else since u have input on everybody else lives...huh...mayb u shouldnt talk so much since u did the same thing..wen u was young cant help u to OLD to do it now ...yall act like its a big deal everybody does it all over the world includin u ...so y bitch now????like i said smfh
isee

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 21, 2014
Hahaha.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "What happened to Leigh Occhi?" (Mar '08) Sat lulu 177
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... Sat Democrats 5
jeff and monica (Jan '14) Aug 23 Get-it-straight 8
News MDOT meeting planned in Batesville Aug 18 Porch Honkey 1
Lola Downs or Lola Rhea ? Aug 18 Msu2017 1
News Thacker Mountain Radio returning to Tupelo Jul '16 Down on Main 3
jessica berryhill Jul '16 Jackie 1

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance