The Messiah

Lafayette, LA

#1 Jun 9, 2012
How many cop cars has the new chief's crew wrecked so far in a couple of years?

“Karma is my friend”

Since: Feb 11

Look over your shoulder

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Back in Coleman's day the officers were spending thier time on the back roads drag racing each other. Today, the APD has units on the main drag conducting business.
I would think

Abbeville, LA

#3 Jun 9, 2012
I would think drag racing on the back roads, not a good thing, presented less of a threat to the public than speeding out of control on the main drag.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#4 Jun 9, 2012
I would think wrote:
I would think drag racing on the back roads, not a good thing, presented less of a threat to the public than speeding out of control on the main drag.
And I bet you'd be the first to complain when there's no cops around to intercept an illegal 4 wheeler on the main drag.

Coleman was the one out of control.
The Messiah

Lafayette, LA

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>And I bet you'd be the first to complain when there's no cops around to intercept an illegal 4 wheeler on the main drag.
Coleman was the one out of control.
Was that illegal 4 wheeler running drugs? How much harm does it really do. Yes they are illegal but really, does a cop have to risk lives to try and catch it.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#6 Jun 9, 2012
The Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that illegal 4 wheeler running drugs? How much harm does it really do. Yes they are illegal but really, does a cop have to risk lives to try and catch it.
Maybe they were running drugs or maybe they just stabbed someone to death. Nobody knows until the incident is investigated.

Would you really rather that your officers are goofing off on the back roads while crimes are being committed in their jurisdiction?

No, I don't think so. You just wanna stir chit while you stand in the toilet.
The Messiah

Lafayette, LA

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they were running drugs or maybe they just stabbed someone to death. Nobody knows until the incident is investigated.
Would you really rather that your officers are goofing off on the back roads while crimes are being committed in their jurisdiction?
No, I don't think so. You just wanna stir chit while you stand in the toilet.
Dawn, really causing an accident like this is uncalled for. He should of backed off and not get involved in a high speed chase in a crowded street.
But you know everything. Even knew how to be a RODI employee.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#8 Jun 9, 2012
The Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawn, really causing an accident like this is uncalled for. He should of backed off and not get involved in a high speed chase in a crowded street.
But you know everything. Even knew how to be a RODI employee.
UNCALLED FOR is when a drug dealer or murderer can rip through the middle of town while officers are amusing themselves on the backside of town with their hot-rod, tax payed for, police units.

For the record, I obviously didn't know how to be a Rodi employee
Vermilion style. If that were true, I would have taken the money that was offered me and looked the other way.
nerd

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Jun 10, 2012
this is an immature person, hope he learned a lesson.
curious

Abbeville, LA

#10 Jun 10, 2012
The Messiah wrote:
<quoted text>
The harm is that the person on the 4 wheeler is breaking the law and is to be stopped just like anyone else doing wrong! It harmed lots of people this time, didn't it?
Nerd

United States

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Yes 4wheeler should be stopped, I agree.. But going fast enough in town to flip a truck, really? I don't think so..8
mysterymix

Abbeville, LA

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
UNCALLED FOR is when a drug dealer or murderer can rip through the middle of town while officers are amusing themselves on the backside of town with their hot-rod, tax payed for, police units.
For the record, I obviously didn't know how to be a Rodi employee
Vermilion style. If that were true, I would have taken the money that was offered me and looked the other way.
Listen here Ignorita. Every cop car on the force is equiped with gps, and there is a blip on the screen indicating where every unit is. Do you really think they are parked on the backroads goofin off? Get off that old dumb shit. They used to take naps on the outskirts, they can't get away with that anymore. A cop cannot hide anymore. Man the dumb shit people still say.

“Karma is my friend”

Look over your shoulder

#13 Jun 12, 2012
mysterymix wrote:
<quoted text> Listen here Ignorita. Every cop car on the force is equiped with gps, and there is a blip on the screen indicating where every unit is. Do you really think they are parked on the backroads goofin off? Get off that old dumb shit. They used to take naps on the outskirts, they can't get away with that anymore. A cop cannot hide anymore. Man the dumb shit people still say.
You listen HERE
A cop cannot hide ANYMORE because Hardy put a stop to the nonsense by putting gps trackers on every unit. As I stated already, under COLEMAN your cops were drag racing on the back roads instead of conducting business on the main drag. If they weren't goofing off on the back roads they were posting sexual explicit pictures of themselves for the whole world to see OR they were busy stealing garbage cans, all while Chief Coleman was trying to extort a buck by selling stolen merchandise back to the victim.

It took a few years to clean up that rats nest and now the APD is enforcing the law.

What doesn't make sense is why the APD has to keep two perfectly good units parked idle after the officers who were assigned to those vehicles were fired and some numb skull rule says those units can't be reassigned until the fired officers finish their appeal.
Poll Needed

Lafayette, LA

#14 Jun 13, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You listen HERE
A cop cannot hide ANYMORE because Hardy put a stop to the nonsense by putting gps trackers on every unit. As I stated already, under COLEMAN your cops were drag racing on the back roads instead of conducting business on the main drag. If they weren't goofing off on the back roads they were posting sexual explicit pictures of themselves for the whole world to see OR they were busy stealing garbage cans, all while Chief Coleman was trying to extort a buck by selling stolen merchandise back to the victim.
It took a few years to clean up that rats nest and now the APD is enforcing the law.
What doesn't make sense is why the APD has to keep two perfectly good units parked idle after the officers who were assigned to those vehicles were fired and some numb skull rule says those units can't be reassigned until the fired officers finish their appeal.
Who is the Messiah, Obama or Chief Hardy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flinstones Break Up. 2 hr Mire 696
abbeville youth program 6 hr Nodna 263
Donnell Saunier or Dent Arrested. 8 hr Helen 58
i love my VPSO 8 hr Helen 32
what??? Jun 27 What 51
Gremlins Jun 27 What 3
City Utilities (Mar '09) Jun 21 Bobby 22
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) May '16 frank 57

Abbeville Jobs

More from around the web