ya'll make so many polls
Butuad man

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2011
I think Gerald would make a good Senator
spiderwoman

Kaplan, LA

#4 Jan 8, 2011
Are these polls actually accurate or is someone going on here and re-voting over and over again for the same one. Is that possible.
Playboy

Abbeville, LA

#5 Jan 8, 2011
spiderwoman wrote:
Are these polls actually accurate or is someone going on here and re-voting over and over again for the same one. Is that possible.
Yeah just clear your history I voted for Bart Ass 13 times.
woody

AOL

#6 Jan 9, 2011
go nathan ,highly motivated,well educated,very knowledgable in business,sucessfull in life and family.good recipe for helping us get back to work,and thats what its all about really.good luck in your campagne.
Spell check

Lafayette, LA

#7 Jan 9, 2011
woody wrote:
go nathan ,highly motivated,well educated,very knowledgable in business,sucessfull in life and family.good recipe for helping us get back to work,and thats what its all about really.good luck in your campagne.
Why is it the ones with AOL can't spell worth a crap? Please use a browser with spell check. If a scribble lines is under the word then that word is misspelled.
Or are the ones who use AOL just really some dumb azzes?
verite absolue

Abbeville, LA

#8 Jan 9, 2011
spiderwoman wrote:
These polls are no where near accurate!!! Here are the problems with the poll...
1) The majority of persons listed aren't even running for the office
2) You don't have to be a registered voter to "vote" in poll
3) You don't have to live in the district to "vote" in poll
4) You can "vote" as many times as you like in the poll

Doesn't sound to accurate to me!!!
Accurate

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2011
Why isn't it accurate because your candidate is not ahead?
No worries

Kaplan, LA

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Accurate wrote:
Bart is going to take this poll by storm.
verite absolue

Abbeville, LA

#11 Jan 9, 2011
Accurate wrote:
I gave four points as to why it is not accurate...what part of the four points did you not understand...plain English...a fourth grader could understand my points. I don't have a candidate...just an informed person. Thanks for your question!
Spell Check

AOL

#12 Jan 9, 2011
Spell check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it the ones with AOL can't spell worth a crap? Please use a browser with spell check. If a scribble lines is under the word then that word is misspelled.
Is it really azzes? Spell check dude.
Bad Speller 2

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2011
Hey Woody, they just get mad when you use big words they can't understand... lol
woody

AOL

#14 Jan 10, 2011
you know, I only wanted to wish Nathan good luck, but I got bashed for my grammar or English which ever you prefer .if you would like to give me a free lesson in speech, I would love to check your temperature at any location of your choice, Mr. muscle spasm havenít had a lot of conversations with scholars like you.
Spell check this

AOL

#15 Jan 11, 2011
Spell check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb ass, you need something? Not all people that post on aol are dumb. You are one stupid person.( Checking to see if all my words are spelled correctly) YES ! Score !
Betcha

Abbeville, LA

#16 Jan 11, 2011
Spell check this wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb ass, you need something? Not all people that post on aol are dumb. You are one stupid person.( Checking to see if all my words are spelled correctly) YES ! Score !
Don't worry, that dumbass will find something wrong, like he's so smart. He's a nobody.
Nathan supporter

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2011
Good Luck Nathan our family is behind you and Dana
bets

Abbeville, LA

#18 Jan 12, 2011
Nathan supporter wrote:
Good Luck Nathan our family is behind you and Dana
He will carry the eastern end of the parish but from Abbeville west and north into the other parishes it will be all Perry. Abbeville will be close it depends on the influence good or bad of Picard who either was loved or hated. 60/40 Perry in this one. I'd take bets all day giving 1000 votes to Granger.
Bigger Duck

Abbeville, LA

#19 Jan 12, 2011
bets wrote:
<quoted text>He will carry the eastern end of the parish but from Abbeville west and north into the other parishes it will be all Perry. Abbeville will be close it depends on the influence good or bad of Picard who either was loved or hated. 60/40 Perry in this one. I'd take bets all day giving 1000 votes to Granger.
Who is this Picard fellow that everyone hates so much?
Sports fan

Abbeville, LA

#20 Jan 13, 2011
Bigger Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this Picard fellow that everyone hates so much?
only a few people hate Picard, the rest of us love him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will be Vermilion's next Sheriff? (Mar '10) 1 hr Get your Game on 1,414
Fontenot Found Guilty 2 hr Responsible Gun O... 3
Topix is finished 6 hr T Roll 5
News Elderly woman found dead in Abbeville with stab... (Apr '12) Tue bump 440
jacoby davis (Mar '13) Mar 19 sky 118
Jerry Springin' it on Bedrock Mar 18 Lil P 4
State representative election Rigged. Mar 15 Discern-r 55
Abbeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Abbeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance