|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Mai's are you like from da old skool ?
I mean. Like. Do you still call your refrigerator the ice box or da frigadare?
Mai's I do!
Is pain perdu lost bread or is it French toast now?
I like old skool!
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Lol, yes and I still wash my hair! Haha, instead of shampoo my hair! I am old skool
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

How many of you Old Skool rejects spend day after day surfing youtube crap?

Does anyone with a life actually click on those links?
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Vieux ca Bon.
People should revisit the old and stop being led by the sheeple charlatons of the internet.
Old is good.
There is no substitute for wisdom.
Homegrown wisdom I like to call it.

I'm glad no one else had to pay the price to find the truth in Everett !!!
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Lord, sleeping in a chair, for a woman seems pretty weird, but heck it's Dawnie! Well look at it this way, at least your home, in Cajun country where you have friends, music near the lake & the rest of your Life to Enjoy!
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

When you are fishing for bream or sac-a-lait with live bait, do you spit on the bait for good luck?!
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I still use "octagon" soap to wash dishes.
But I don't use it to wash my "hairs".
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Lol the kids use bread when they're out of bait! And they spit on it to stick and for good luck! Lol
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
Lol the kids use bread when they're out of bait! And they spit on it to stick and for good luck! Lol
I had never heard of using bread for bait until about a year ago. It's an excellent catfish bait.
French Fries are a good bait too
Stell Lee

Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Back before Dan was ran out of that store and told to go home and take a bath by PP, that he stunk, all Dan had to do was go and sit on a canal levee and the catfish would literally jump out the water and in his lap, thinking it was STINK BAIT on the levee.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Lol lol ok another good bait from the pantry is Corn from the can! They love it!
Dawn Marcelle

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!, no substitute for wisdom!, even if ya had to go all the way to
Everett to get it......
Mitch cried for two whole months after I sent him packin', literally, baw baw baw, Please can I come back to Mukilteo? When he finally got the message that he wasn't welcome here he decided to lose 60 pounds and get his first real job in 8 years. He likes us to think he's a big spinner on his bike, but he never had a bike until he came to my place. And I'm the one who introduced him to Jasmine rice, we've all heard him talk about how he enjoys that.

The wisdom of reality shook him to the core.
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

It's obvious who's the cry baby.
MrsCuldesac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>Mitch cried for two whole months after I sent him packin', literally, baw baw baw, Please can I come back to Mukilteo? When he finally got the message that he wasn't welcome here he decided to lose 60 pounds and get his first real job in 8 years. He likes us to think he's a big spinner on his bike, but he never had a bike until he came to my place. And I'm the one who introduced him to Jasmine rice, we've all heard him talk about how he enjoys that.
The wisdom of reality shook him to the core.
Guess you the one who taught him how to sleep in the deck? And in a chair with the window covered up with sponge foam facing the window all the time! Scared someone was after ya! Nightmares Dawn? Oh I'm sure your having them just like Clayton Landry, both sicko's! Mitch did everything he has done due to Mitch wanting to do it, surely not because of you! Hogwash! Kmsl, don't know where that word came from? Lordy, I guess I was thinking of hogs when I said Dawns name! Lol
But really, I know a lot now Dawn! Have you talked to Dale lately? Just wondering
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I much rather throw a cass net all day, than sit down with a pole,
I don't know why
Oh, bahn weh!
Mais, did you ever fish with a black tube jig in a culvert?
You know. A hoop net.
Now das fishin'!
Dawn Marcelle

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Mitchell wrote:
It's obvious who's the cry baby.
Yes, it certainly is.

How's that imaginary friend of yours you call the Blue Knight?
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Ugly truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Yep, I used to love those things! Your right das fishin!
Dat 2inch webbing works good, too!
Das old skool.
When I was a li'l kid I used to think the fish ran only at night, cause dat was the only time we ran dat 2 inch. At night. Lol!
Dawn Marcelle

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

MrsCuldesac wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you the one who taught him how to sleep in the deck? And in a chair with the window covered up with sponge foam facing the window all the time! Scared someone was after ya! Nightmares Dawn? Oh I'm sure your having them just like Clayton Landry, both sicko's! Mitch did everything he has done due to Mitch wanting to do it, surely not because of you! Hogwash! Kmsl, don't know where that word came from? Lordy, I guess I was thinking of hogs when I said Dawns name! Lol
But really, I know a lot now Dawn! Have you talked to Dale lately? Just wondering
Naw, Mitch just pretends he can cut it living "rough". He slept on the deck once and wouldn't do it again unless I bought a full queen size blow up mattress. Maybe I'll teach you about his "old skool" hunting skills....LMAO! What a phony fraud.

Just last night I fell asleep in my big red chair reading the Journal of Physics. The DoE found a solution to the Raleigh Taylor instability and it was a fascinating read for me. Mitch couldn't sleep in the chair because he was too fat, you wouldn't fit in it either.

My worst nightmare is about a clown. That's pretty intense, eh?
Do you really think I used rubber foam in my window as a self defense mechanism? You're such an idiot.

Dale is doing fine, so is his wife and kids and all my pals in Vermilion, thanks for asking.
Mitchell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Old Skool Thought For The Day:

It's way better to have imaginary friends than it is to have imaginary enemies;)
Honey booboo

Abbeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, Mitch just pretends he can cut it living "rough". He slept on the deck once and wouldn't do it again unless I bought a full queen size blow up mattress. Maybe I'll teach you about his "old skool" hunting skills....LMAO! What a phony fraud.
Just last night I fell asleep in my big red chair reading the Journal of Physics. The DoE found a solution to the Raleigh Taylor instability and it was a fascinating read for me. Mitch couldn't sleep in the chair because he was too fat, you wouldn't fit in it either.
My worst nightmare is about a clown. That's pretty intense, eh?
Do you really think I used rubber foam in my window as a self defense mechanism? You're such an idiot.
Dale is doing fine, so is his wife and kids and all my pals in Vermilion, thanks for asking.
Sounds like he's still a mommys boy on the titty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Abbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr polabo 3,031
Stan Suire 11 hr Brother B 19
Nick Faciane (Oct '10) 17 hr CityR 52
DA Race Harson VS Stutes Tue Tomb all 20
What's difference between WS-C2960S-48TS-L and ... Mon Janeswordy 1
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Mon rolling eyes 675
allen bares' promise to son Mon happy 2
Cox cable will lower your bill if you do what I... (Sep '11) Aug 16 James 27

Search the Abbeville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Abbeville Jobs